JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolded 1: perhaps youshould spend more time in a bookstore. Of course, zombies have notoriously bad vocab. Hmmmmm. Do you like chubby zombies also?

Bolded 2: Excellent, excellent logic, makes me reconsider Bolded 1.

Thank you for kindly pointing out my gramatical errors. I realized after I posted that I used the wrong weigh/way. You cant edit. I am sorry.

Do you want to get a yogurt later? I saw a TCBY on my WAY to the bathrooms.

Hey JIF, how much does your girlfriend way again?

I am currently single. My ex of 6 years WEIGHED 95 lbs. I dont sleep with fatties, they just love me.

Do you want to hit up the arcade a little later? I will give you shot at the title I currently hold on Dance Dance Revolution

She definitely is WEIGH heavier then him. I'd keep her in check with weekly way-in's

Thats not nice. But most malls have a free scale somewhere. I am not opposed to a quick comparison if you really want to know.

Thank you for kindly pointing out my gramatical errors. I realized after I posted that I used the wrong weigh/way. You cant edit. I am sorry.

I am currently single. My ex of 6 years WEIGHED 95 lbs. I dont sleep with fatties, they just love me.

Do you want to hit up the arcade a little later? I will give you shot at the title I currently hold on Dance Dance Revolution

Thats not nice. But most malls have a free scale somewhere. I am not opposed to a quick comparison if you really want to know.

Grammatical.

What?

Hmm, so you're that new strain of zombie that has no observable sense of humor?

Hmm, so you're that new strain of zombie that has no observable sense of humor?

lol....

but why does he keep talking about the mall and stores in the mall so much?

Either he's got some kind of post restriction which is unlikely since EY indicated this game would be more vanilla

OR he wants us to think he's got some kind of post restriction cause everyone who did last game was innocent

OR he's hunting for a mason/scum parther like BG was with Double down last game

OR he thinks hes is in some way humerus, which could be due to his partial win with the suck thread.

Either way I don't like it. What's the deal Jif?

lol....

Either he's got some kind of post restriction which is unlikely since EY indicated this game would be more vanilla

OR he wants us to think he's got some kind of post restriction cause everyone who did last game was innocent

OR he thinks hes is in some way humerus, which could be due to his partial win with the suck thread.

He's also asked a question in all but one post in this thread. As long as we're throwing out theories.

Explain why?

It just seems a little early to be jumping on things. Although I can see the justification... I mean hell, there's still no IJ appearance in this thread, but at the same time it seems he was only in one thread for a very brief period today.

I'd also like to add that Crusher is the only one who answered that he'd like to join Jif. If anything happens to Crusher or not we'll see.

that's why he may be fishing for a partner.. it's not uncommon to have roles that need to find one another..

normally i don't like playing the mod, but Crusher/Jif seems a little interesting to me.. (again though, maybe it's just cause they just bonded in the sucking thread)

It just seems a little early to be jumping on things. Although I can see the justification... I mean hell, there's still no IJ appearance in this thread, but at the same time it seems he was only in one thread for a very brief period today.

agreed. But you're looking in the wrong place for who spearheaded it..

that's why he may be fishing for a partner.. it's not uncommon to have roles that need to find one another..

normally i don't like playing the mod, but Crusher/Jif seems a little interesting to me.. (again though, maybe it's just cause they just bonded in the sucking thread)

This.

It's just a note. I do think it's the right direction though.

Vote: Irish Jet

I always find this type of thing to be odd. Why point out something as potentially suspicious when you openly agree with it and follow the lead? If IJ is lynched and is innocent, how is doggin any more responsible for that than anyone else who voted? Especially this early on, its going to take 9 votes to kill anyone, hard to hold one person responsible.

Granted, on the first day its hard to have reasons to vote for people, but I would hope we get to hear from IJ before he's actually killed off. I also took a quick glance at the players in the game vs. their post count so far and SMC was the other guy that jumped out at me as having not been around much yet. Figured worth mentioning since everyone seems to be on the inactivity train. Hopefully we hear from these guys some before having to make a decision.

I always find this type of thing to be odd. Why point out something as potentially suspicious when you openly agree with it and follow the lead? If IJ is lynched and is innocent, how is doggin any more responsible for that than anyone else who voted? Especially this early on, its going to take 9 votes to kill anyone, hard to hold one person responsible.

Granted, on the first day its hard to have reasons to vote for people, but I would hope we get to hear from IJ before he's actually killed off. I also took a quick glance at the players in the game vs. their post count so far and SMC was the other guy that jumped out at me as having not been around much yet. Figured worth mentioning since everyone seems to be on the inactivity train. Hopefully we hear from these guys some before having to make a decision.

I'll just be sure to not say anything then. It's my train of thought. I openly agree with it but the point of scum is to BE convincing, to have you on their side and when you turn your back they slit your throat. The last game was plagued by inactivity and I'm hoping that doesn't happen with this game.

lol....

Whats there not to like? I am providing grade A entertainment. This my chance to shine. I love the mall. The variety, the people. Such a melting pot of fun. Like I said before, we are stuck in this mall. Lets make the best out of it. I always had this fascination of this happening to me when I was kid. Going crazy in all the store.

I think it would be really fun to hit up the luggage store and squeeze inside one of the bigger pieces and slide down the stairs. Seems like a fun thing to do.

To answer you question, there is no deal. I have a strategy and I think its already working a tid bit. You will see why eventually.

He's also asked a question in all but one post in this thread. As long as we're throwing out theories.

Very astute. You took my advice on switching from Nancy Drew to Encyclopedia Brown. You are a smart man.

It is true that our suckness has brought Crusher and I together. We bonded in my thread and the thought of it makes we want to bump the thread for good measure. However, that has nothing to do with the two of us in this game.

You have one thing right CTM, I am fishing, but not for a partner. Thats just ghey.

Yeah and this usually leads to a townie getting lynched before they ever show up. Happen to someone last year.

Other than him not being here and him posting in other threads, anyone else have something solid on Irish?

vote: viscious

fos: Norway

Whats there not to like? I am providing grade A entertainment. This my chance to shine. I love the mall. The variety, the people. Such a melting pot of fun. Like I said before, we are stuck in this mall. Lets make the best out of it. I always had this fascination of this happening to me when I was kid. Going crazy in all the store.

I think it would be really fun to hit up the luggage store and squeeze inside one of the bigger pieces and slide down the stairs. Seems like a fun thing to do.

To answer you question, there is no deal. I have a strategy and I think its already working a tid bit. You will see why eventually.

Very astute. You took my advice on switching from Nancy Drew to Encyclopedia Brown. You are a smart man.

It is true that our suckness has brought Crusher and I together. We bonded in my thread and the thought of it makes we want to bump the thread for good measure. However, that has nothing to do with the two of us in this game.

You have one thing right CTM, I am fishing, but not for a partner. Thats just ghey.

Hey cutie nice Segway scooter.

Archived