JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

I fail to see how I look more suspicious than Doggin at this point.

I'm not trying to claim to be "always right" as was suggested earlier. But take a look at the voting patterns of Doggin - He's voted for me (Twice on separate occasions), JB and Norway, declared Vic as innocent and wasn't too involved involved in the lynching of either of the Mafia Members.

I went strongly after Woody early and stayed consistent with it, refused to vote Norway and stated that there was nothing there worth voting for. If you want to vote for me, go ahead. I realise if I'm wrong I'm the prime suspect but I really do think Doggin has been very scummy thus far.

I've really came to the conclusion that the only people aren't voting for Doggin is because they feel that IF he were to be part of the town, he'd be too valuable a player to lose. His experience is valuable to the town to an extent, but looking what he has done so far, it's done little to help.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irish is high on my list as well.. Vic was really protecting him and begging him to vote crusher, and IJ was the first one to turn on Vicious when I revealed. Could be because he knew the jig was up first.

Vote IJ

Yeah, like I was the only one who bought into what Vic was saying. When you're not in the know with that kind of stuff (Like you were) it's was pretty tough to believe anything else.

Once you revealed thing obviously changed dramatically.

Wow. Work meeting/dinner/happy hour and I have 15 pages to catch up on. I'll say that around page 58, I started to suspect Vicious as lying...AND the fact that he was so adamantly defending Irish doesn't bode well for IJ. For now, I'll Vote: Vicous and if I'm (we're) right, Irish will be my next vote.

bump. Are you going to back up your words here Jets Things? Now's as good as time as any...

I believe I am going to be 2 for 4 on this list. I'm very confident in my vote of Doggin, but if he's innocent JVOR is probably guilty.

I'm feeling good that the town is going to win this one. I'm just interested in seeing if Jet Things is going to vote for Doggin out of good will to give one last desperation good will.

Guys, I think it's imperative that we let Jets Things make a vote here. He's not going to skate by on this one.

I'm feeling good that the town is going to win this one. I'm just interested in seeing if Jet Things is going to vote for Doggin out of good will to give one last desperation good will.

Guys, I think it's imperative that we let Jets Things make a vote here. He's not going to skate by on this one.

Vote: Irish

So if he turns out innocent (which I honestly don't believe he is), you're going to make an even bigger play against me, at which time I'll likely be investigated, come up innocent, but that will only come to light when I'm two votes away from being lynched and everyone will jump off me and vote for someone else.

Wow. Work meeting/dinner/happy hour and I have 15 pages to catch up on. I'll say that around page 58, I started to suspect Vicious as lying...AND the fact that he was so adamantly defending Irish doesn't bode well for IJ. For now, I'll Vote: Vicous and if I'm (we're) right, Irish will be my next vote.

Got it, JVoR?

Got it, JVoR?

Care to go a little further than that?

Vicious was defending me because he was focused on lynching Crusher, who'd revealed himself as the doctor.He knew that was his chance to get the doctor lynched so he went after him.

Also,Vic knew I had bought into his act as the cop, as most of us had, which of course led to me being pretty suspect of Crusher.

So if he turns out innocent (which I honestly don't believe he is), you're going to make an even bigger play against me, at which time I'll likely be investigated, come up innocent, but that will only come to light when I'm two votes away from being lynched and everyone will jump off me and vote for someone else.

Interesting that he feels necessary to provide a back-out excuse.

I believe you are our Godfather or whatever variant exists of that.

I believe you are our Godfather or whatever variant exists of that.

I'm also getting that inclination as well, especially since Jets Things was the one trying to plant the idea that maybe a godfather doesn't exist in this game. Also would explain why Doggin is trying his best not to draw attention to the godfather since that's their last trump card. And would also fit with the low-key mafia profile that i've said he's fitting since they'd want to keep him alive until the end.

Yes, the aggressive sarcasm is helping your case.:winking0001:

I'm not sure what to think right now, but I don't see what you could have read that would have pointed to someone else besides Vic being the doctor. Even if you did think he was lying was it really worth the risk to not protect him?

I don't see the logic. What makes you so convinced that Vic is scum.

Uh...

(referring to shutout)

i smell a liar.

1) It's completely retarded to do the same exact thing that Woody just did with very little pressure.

2) A counter claiming cop has not stepped forward. If there's one out there, now is the time to do it.

3) I HIGHLY highly doubt that the night two save was the mafia targeting Crusher and them failing because Crusher saved himself. We repeatedly called for the doc to save vicious night 2 regardless of if you believed him or not.

Crusher you've got some serious explaining to do because I smell a lot of BS. I think he might potentially be the godfather asking Vicious to investigate him tonight so he comes up innocent.

Why out the cop? So you can kill him?

Wow....... that's an excellent point.

I mean I'm the freaking idiot that pointed that out with Woody... maybe the zombies thought "let's use it against the town".

Wow... great observation.

Scum likes what you're saying...

I'm not board, not buying the reval until he gives me a legit reason to.

On Crusher's reveal...

Vote: The Crusher

Don't give up on yourself whatever the **** you do. If you are innocent explain and don't give us this "lynch me and find out" BS. Don't be like Norway and JB, giving up does not HELP THE TOWN which as you're claiming to be a part of, should be your objective regardless. So make your case, because you still have quite a bit of explaining to do.

Boy its amazing how quickly you became active after the suspicion was moved off of the most inactive players...

These last two make sense.

The odds of me being the Godfather two games in a row are remote, 1 in 9 at this point, actually...and that's if there even is a Godfather. I've said it plenty of times - there was no "head zombie" in DotD so I don't know if we can assume there's a Godfather in this game. Hopefully that will give some of you characters a little insight as to why I voted for IJ and why I'm highly suspicious of JVoR.

Uh...

The odds of me being the Godfather two games in a row are remote, 1 in 9 at this point, actually...and that's if there even is a Godfather. I've said it plenty of times - there was no "head zombie" in DotD so I don't know if we can assume there's a Godfather in this game. Hopefully that will give some of you characters a little insight as to why I voted for IJ and why I'm highly suspicious of JVoR.

Gambler's fallacy. The odds of you being godfather are the same in this game as they were in the last game. And in case you didn't notice the only way we verified Vicious was mafia WAS by the cop stepping forward.

Jets Things, the cop must step forward at that time or the town will just end up following Vic's lead to destruction. Doggin was preaching the same thing.

From the zombie standpoint, why would he say that? Getting another detective to come forward risks his buddies' life. That's not a valid reason at all.

He's doing it intentionally since he's mafia, but Jets Thing has given lots of misleading information and put forth lots of arguments that are based on poor reasoning. Doggin's usually on that type of thing isn't he? And yet he doesn't address it with Jets Things and in fact is one of the only 3 guys he gaves no read.

In any event, before we make anything official, I think it is best if we let CTM weigh in.

He's doing it intentionally since he's mafia, but Jets Thing has given lots of misleading information and put forth lots of arguments that are based on poor reasoning. Doggin's usually on that type of thing isn't he? And yet he doesn't address it with Jets Things and in fact is one of the only 3 guys he gaves no read.

In any event, before we make anything official, I think it is best if we let CTM weigh in.

Doggin hasn't gotten a read on me so he must be guilty too? Speaking of poor reasoning...

Let CTM weigh in and after the game - if we townies lose - you'll be the one with egg on his face when you realize there's no Godfather in this game.

Doggin hasn't gotten a read on me so he must be guilty too? Speaking of poor reasoning...

Let CTM weigh in and after the game - if we townies lose - you'll be the one with egg on his face when you realize there's no Godfather in this game.

I strongly believe Doggin is guilty for the reasons i've described. It's not like i'm saying it's one thing, there's been a whole list of factors that convinces me he's guilty.

Care to enumerate on this almighty plan?

Not without confirmation that we have 2 living innocents. Without that, it won't work. With that, the only possibility the mafia has of winning is a Godfather, and even with one, that would be tough.

I don't need (or care about) the names of any confirmed innocents for purposes of this plan. Just need to know they exist.

Uh...

What exactly are those quotes from me meant to prove? I was asking for a better explanation from the Crusher. I don't like being involved in a lynch unless I'm convinced the person in question is mafia AND that I hear all of their arguements before being lynched. I was asking him not to quit on us and thankfully, with the help of CTM, he didn't.

I fail to see how I look more suspicious than Doggin at this point.

I'm not trying to claim to be "always right" as was suggested earlier. But take a look at the voting patterns of Doggin - He's voted for me (Twice on separate occasions), JB and Norway, declared Vic as innocent and wasn't too involved involved in the lynching of either of the Mafia Members.

I went strongly after Woody early and stayed consistent with it, refused to vote Norway and stated that there was nothing there worth voting for. If you want to vote for me, go ahead. I realise if I'm wrong I'm the prime suspect but I really do think Doggin has been very scummy thus far.

I've really came to the conclusion that the only people aren't voting for Doggin is because they feel that IF he were to be part of the town, he'd be too valuable a player to lose. His experience is valuable to the town to an extent, but looking what he has done so far, it's done little to help.

You are more suspicious because there was a lot of direct interaction between you and Vicious on his last day. Unfortunately I don't have a guilty and you haven't been investigated yet, you are simply the best pick out of the remaining candidates.

Confirm vote IJ

Doggin, I don't want to say how many innocents I have at this point. I'd prefer to keep the scum guessing until we see IJ's alignment (who I think we should lynch today). I will hold my night action while we decide if I should reveal at that point...

You are more suspicious because there was a lot of direct interaction between you and Vicious on his last day. Unfortunately I don't have a guilty and you haven't been investigated yet, you are simply the best pick out of the remaining candidates.

Confirm vote IJ

Doggin, I don't want to say how many innocents I have at this point. I'd prefer to keep the scum guessing until we see IJ's alignment (who I think we should lynch today). I will hold my night action while we decide if I should reveal at that point...

OK. That scotches my plan, for now.

I will say this. I believe Irish is mafia. But if he's innocent, then if I can't prove my innocence, you can all lynch me tomorrow.

Jets Things, the cop must step forward at that time or the town will just end up following Vic's lead to destruction. Doggin was preaching the same thing.

From the zombie standpoint, why would he say that? Getting another detective to come forward risks his buddies' life. That's not a valid reason at all.

And yet you are voting for me . . .

Going back to the "why are you voting for me" theme:

Good for you. Don't give out anything anyone asks for until the end of the day the earliest. At this point, it only helps the mafia. Another thing I find rather curious about Doggin's posts is that he keeps pushing for you to give your information.

Trying to understand his mindset for yesterday, I think he tried to force you to give up your info before the night ended. That would set up their prioritized hit list. Notice how the night took longer than usual, I think this was trying to put added pressure on CTM. The best result for mafia would be a definite kill in Shutout--also removing one of the most vocal leaders of the innocents--and the gleaning of CTM's list. That would set up their to-do list without any repercussions.

What do you think?

Vote: Doggin

I think you're confusing me with the guy pushing for my lynch.

Last night:

don't take this the wrong way crusher, but i think it's best if you lay low for awhile and just listen to Chan for now. Also, coin flip is essential here.

and Chan, again, I think you should consider releasing your investigations right now since both the doc and cop are outted. It's not likely that a roleless innocent is going to be the next nk, and even if it is, it's okay since the cop and doc are safe

Who's pushing for information? Me? No:

That's only true if he has two or more names.

Right now it's 8:2. With Crush and Chan cemented as 2 on the innocent side. (again, if anyone out there is the "real" cop and Chan is lying, NOW would be the time to say so)If Chan has 2 innocent names, he should reveal them. That will put us at 4 knowns and 6 unknowns, with 2 of the 6 mafia. We just lynch and investigate our way through those 6, and we win fairly easy; for every known innocent other than Chan the mafia night kills, we gain another from Chan's investigations. The mafia can't win this game, numerically, unless they take out Chan.

And if they do take out Chan, it would be helpful to know the names before he dies.

On the other hand, if he has only 1 or no names, then the numbers don't favor us so much, and better not to get a known innocent targeted.

And Chan - don't give us names, but how many of the innocents you investigated are still alive?

And here comes JVoR again:

And if Chan dies, which is 50-50 at this point, we get nothing.

If Crusher dies, Chan is releasing all his findings which should include 2 unreleased results.

If Chan dies without revealing, we get jack squat.

If Chan dies with revealing, we have the name of one alive innocent. 1/16 chance this innocent is the potential godfather remaining if there is one in this game. Which is more information than we had before. This confirmed innocent is the target of the next NK? 50-50 if Crusher does a real coin flip. But we improve our chances of lynching a mafia member during the day. I think the reward outweighs the risk here.

So if pushing Chan to release names is what you're going by, you should really be voting JVoR, no?

(Notice that even today, I haven't asked Chan for names - only numbers)

I will say this. I believe Irish is mafia. But if he's innocent, then if I can't prove my innocence, you can all lynch me tomorrow.

Rather have scum guessing right now.. you can articulate your plan afterwards..

Rather have scum guessing right now.. you can articulate your plan afterwards..

OK. For what it's worth, I think this is the wrong play - particularly if you plan on revealing before night ends. What use can mafia get out of the numbers without the names? They already know who the innocents are, the real issue for them is figuring out who to kill to minimize the impact of your investigations (unless there actually is a godfather, in which case they are praying you investigated them).

But unless someone counterclaims, you're calling this dance.

If you or Jets Things really are innocent then seriously, don't vote for me. It's just going to **** the town over when one of you guys are lynched as well as me.

I'm a roleless townie and really I'm still convinced that the only reason CTM is voting me over you is because he feels you'd be a more valuable member of the town and doesn't want to risk losing your input. Whether you're innocent or not I have been nearly as suspicious as you thus far.

You can lynch me, but you're 100% wrong and it's only going to hurt the town even more if one of you turns out innocent too.

If you or Jets Things really are innocent then seriously, don't vote for me. It's just going to **** the town over when one of you guys are lynched as well as me.

I'm a roleless townie and really I'm still convinced that the only reason CTM is voting me over you is because he feels you'd be a more valuable member of the town and doesn't want to risk losing your input. Whether you're innocent or not I have been nearly as suspicious as you thus far.

You can lynch me, but you're 100% wrong and it's only going to hurt the town even more if one of you turns out innocent too.

If you are actually roleless innocent then don't afraid to be lynched. It sucks, but the people in this game aren't dumb. Right now Doggin's pushing you to get lynched now and then he's the logical lynch tomorrow because again, that'd be the 5th innocent he's pushing hard to go after. Doggin knows once you get lynched he's not going to be around long, but it's the only option he has at this point to increase the odds of the mafia winning. Especially since Jet Thing already mentioned they'd be going after IJ. Once either Doggin or Jet Thing ends up dead it's pretty much game over because you guys would at least try out my theory. And I purposely revealed my suspicions when I did so that they wouldn't be able to distance from each other by voting each other.

I have faith in CTM, he knows what he's doing and I believe he's the cop. You should too.

OK. For what it's worth, I think this is the wrong play - particularly if you plan on revealing before night ends. What use can mafia get out of the numbers without the names? They already know who the innocents are, the real issue for them is figuring out who to kill to minimize the impact of your investigations (unless there actually is a godfather, in which case they are praying you investigated them).

But unless someone counterclaims, you're calling this dance.

Well, I think there is more of a comfort level for them if I have 1 as opposed to 2. If I have 2 they may be more prone to rush lynch an innocent today as they are in major catchup mode. The benefit is admittadly small, but on the opposite side, I don't see how knowing I have 2 as opposed to 1 changes today's strategy at all. If I have 2, do you believe lynching IJ is the wrong play?

Archived