JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what's your take on Jets Things?

IJ is my favorite for scum...

I always think JT is scummy and have learned to self censor (woody paige, doggin, and smashmouth I have similar reactions to). It hurt me last game, but my read on him is neutral at this point..

I always think JT is scummy and have learned to self censor (woody paige, doggin, and smashmouth I have similar reactions to). It hurt me last game, but my read on him is neutral at this point..

The two biggest problems i'm having oddly enough is related to vicious. Being the 6th vote for Irish Jet and then being the last one off his bandwagon doesn't seem like what scum would do to another scum. Seems too risky for me.

Also, Vicious went out of his way to take votes off of Jets Things by telling both me and JT to go after Thor.

Me too and I've been saying it for a long time now.

The two biggest problems i'm having oddly enough is related to vicious. Being the 6th vote for Irish Jet and then being the last one off his bandwagon doesn't seem like what scum would do to another scum. Seems too risky for me.

Also, Vicious went out of his way to take votes off of Jets Things by telling both me and JT to go after Thor.

Other than you starting this pile-on, the only person who has voted for me in this game has been JB. You're making yourself sketchy if you're bringing up last game.

I think scum distance early and get less ballsy later on with that stuff, especially if in a hole. Remember vicious went after woody hard too. Early attacks are typically brought up later to provide cover in the way you just did.....

Accusations fly.

"He's a Zombie!"

"No, he's a Zombie!"

The final finger points towards Jets Things.

"Tie him up! Grab the Blackberries guys"

"Start throwing."

Jets Things has been stoned to death by Blackberries.

doc4849d0f021822916579564.jpg

Jets Things, a roleless innocent, has been killed.

Please submit your night actions by Tuesday at 11AM.

Chan - release the names, plus the target of your investigation tonight. Trust me - if you do that, this game is over (even if the mafia has a godfather, which I'm not sure they do)

Doggin, please explain how and explain what the benefit is. I don't have 2 names, I investigated Shutout the night after I investigated Vic, I figured he was so certain about Woody because he was either the doc or mafia, so it made sense to straighten that out for myself.

I didn't want to say this because I was hoping the mafia would get desperate and pile on either you or IJ, which didn't happen..

Doggin, please explain how and explain what the benefit is. I don't have 2 names, I investigated Shutout the night after I investigated Vic, I figured he was so certain about Woody because he was either the doc or mafia, so it made sense to straighten that out for myself.

I didn't want to say this because I was hoping the mafia would get desperate and pile on either you or IJ, which didn't happen..

Chan, you need to trust me on this. If I explain tonight, the benefit will be lost. I will explain it all in the morning, I promise.

And its funny - you had the same reaction to shutout that I did. I even PM'd Yellin that Shutout must be the doc.

Chan, you need to trust me on this. If I explain tonight, the benefit will be lost. I will explain it all in the morning, I promise.

And its funny - you had the same reaction to shutout that I did. I even PM'd Yellin that Shutout must be the doc.

What if you are a confirmed innocent and get NK'd?

What if you are a confirmed innocent and get NK'd?

That's fine - if it leaves you and Crush alive for another day, it's a win. I'm assuming that I am a confirmed innocent (can't imagine that you'd leave me uninvestigated). But I'm also the most likely lynch candidate anyway (JVoR and Irish are convinced I'm scum, and will probably argue that I must be a Godfather) which means there's a decent chance the mafia won't NK me anyway.

But even if they do NK me, think about it - we'll have 6 players, 2 confirmed, no-doubter innocents and your next finder view (assuming it was me and I'm the only one). That leaves 3 unknowns, and either two of them are mafia, or 1 is and your investigatee from tonight is the godfather. (Assumiung there is a godfather, we worry about that last)

So, tomorrow, you lynch one of the 3 unknowns and investigate another one - that leaves 1 unknown and likely 1 mafia. Trust me, release the investigation results.

If i'm next then i'm not defending myself like i said. But in the future, why the hell would you ever advocate a random lynch and argue that there may not be a godfather? What does the town have to gain from that? But like I said, i screwed up here so it's my responsibility.

For the former, I have no idea. The latter? because there may not be a godfather. Why is that so hard to grasp?

It's morning. But where's the man with the plan to victory?

The search leads you to Borders, where the self-help section is destroyed.

There lies Doggin94it. A nearly empty syringe is found on his person. What could this mean?

syringe2.jpg

Doggin94it aka Dr. Max's assistant and an innocent has been killed.

Day 6 has begun.

With 10 players remaining, it takes 6 to lynch.

1. Doggin94it - Killed Night 5

2. RaoulDuke

3. Irish Jet

4. War Ensemble

5. shutout - Killed Night 4

6. WoodyPaige - Lynched Day 3

7. Crusher

8. Jets Things - Lynched Day 5

9. SMC - Killed Night 1

10. Vicious98x - Lynched Day 4

11. CTM

12. Norway - Lynched Day 2

13. JiF - Killed Night 3

14. JetsBabe - Lynched Day 1

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

FOS: JVOR

Started barking orders out the other night, was a big proponent of lynching Doggin who then ends up dead that night anyway?

two things

1) You're dead and should not be posting this kind of thing. I mean wtf is your problem? Even though EY didn't tell you anything, you should not be posting anything relating to the game never mind an accusation.

2) I royally royally fcked up. Don't listen to anything I say I completely misread this game. I am actually an innocent but i'm the person with the most suspicion on him and i'm not offering any defense for lynching me. I just regret the fact that the downside is that I actually am a roleless innocent that made two bad accusations. A lynch of me and a successful night kill leaves us with 5 members, with the assumption that 2 of them are mafia, that decision is for the game.

I'm sorry town, I messed up badly.

ha!, well that worked perfectly. I never had investigated doggin.

ok, by my calculations I have like a 66% chance of being right on scum here unless there's a godfather in the game at which point this becomes a bit more difficult, if not, this should be game over in short order..

we should all vote: War Ensemble today as he's the most likely of the remaining candidates imo...

two things

1) You're dead and should not be posting this kind of thing. I mean wtf is your problem? Even though EY didn't tell you anything, you should not be posting anything relating to the game never mind an accusation.

2) I royally royally fcked up. Don't listen to anything I say I completely misread this game. I am actually an innocent but i'm the person with the most suspicion on him and i'm not offering any defense for lynching me. I just regret the fact that the downside is that I actually am a roleless innocent that made two bad accusations. A lynch of me and a successful night kill leaves us with 5 members, with the assumption that 2 of them are mafia, that decision is for the game.

doesn't matter, game should be over now unless there is a godfather..

two things

you sure about that? Check how many players EY listed and how many votes it takes to lynch and get back to me

Archived