JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

1) The mafia took a shot at Jif. As evidenced by going after the brains in the NK scene.

2) Jif is linking his life in this game to CTM. And since we know Doggin was actually innocent, AND the mafia took a shot at Jif, i'm leaning more towards believing Jif is telling the truth.

I say the right play is this. CTM tell us EVERYTHING you know. Then we lynch you and find out whether to believe what you are saying or not. If you don't comply, i'm voting to lynch you.

I got the first part and agree with the sentiment. Honestly my first reaction was maybe since his brains had already been removed once they weren't there to be removed a second time or some crazy crap. Especially since this game has been so crazy and usually there is no information given when a successful protect occurs, but given Crusher's vote, I'm much more inclined to believe in a doc protect. I'm just still confused on part 2. Obviously JiF has some more info than the rest of us, because I'm not sure how a failed NK on JiF necessitates that CTM is mafia? There's definitely questions that need answering from both sides, but I feel like I'm missing something here.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crusher, it is absolutely imperative you tell us who you protected the night Doggin died, unless it is someone other than CTM or yourself. Without wanting to give the zombies too much information, did you know Doggin's role before his death. He came up as "Dr. Max's assistant," which leads me to assume you are Dr. Max?

Also, CTM must release his investigations tonight or he will end up dying either in vain or as zombie.

Jif, please explain how you know CTM is innocent.

Let me know what you think of the plan here. I suggest we hang out at 3 votes until we give CTM a chance to respond.

It Chan is truly innocent, he's playing for the town to win. Therefore, he tells us his results. ALL of them. We lynch him. He turns up cop. We have his investigations, we know he's telling the truth about them, and we have leads in addition to Jif looking extremely guilty.

If Chan is guilty, we know the results of the investigation he gave can't be trusted but we kill a mafia member in the process.

If Chan is noncompliant and refuses to give up any info, he's as good as guilty in my book. He's just protecting his partner at that point.

There is no scenario here where Chan ends up living past this day phase, but at least we're protected in the event he actually is the cop. If Chan is really innocent, he can take one for the town.

THis plan is retarded. Why would you lynch an uncounterclaimed cop when you only have a handful of players left none of whom have counter claimed?

If what happened was you protected JIF last night, that has nothing to do with me. WHo did you protect the night doggin killed himself?

I have no idea whats going on. I've been begging EY to replace me. He told me no, and that my fat ass better keep playing or he's coming down to Va and kick my tubby butt. You and everyone telling Crusher shut up, you talk to much, how's that suppose to make me feel? It's just like being a kid in the Bakery with my grandma again. Crusher don;t eat this, don't eat that, put that mans canoli back!!! It's too much for me.

I have no idea whats going on. I've been begging EY to replace me. He told me no, and that my fat ass better keep playing or he's coming down to Va and kick my tubby butt. You and everyone telling Crusher shut up, you talk to much, how's that suppose to make me feel? It's just like being a kid in the Bakery with my grandma again. Crusher don;t eat this, don't eat that, put that mans canoli back!!! It's too much for me.

The only thing I told you to be quiet about was the restriction you alluded too. I actually encouraged you to start contributing yesterday/./.

I was going to release the results the day all these guys came back to life, but they changed things..

I didn't release my results to doggin cause I did not trust him..

I have an innocent on you and irish jet and a guilty on jets things (from last night)

I don't know that I trust the guilty however and was hoping to discuss it. There's simply no way, for balance reasons, that 3 innocent players can be brought back to life unless they were meant to hurt the town in some way. I think all of them will be investigated as guilty, causing the town to lose faith in the out cop..

Jif, explain why you think CTM is lying if you can. Are you able to share what your ability is? Did you know you would protected from NK?

I was going to release the results the day all these guys came back to life, but they changed things..

I didn't release my results to doggin cause I did not trust him..

I have an innocent on you and irish jet and a guilty on jets things (from last night)

I don't know that I trust the guilty however and was hoping to discuss it. There's simply no way, for balance reasons, that 3 innocent players can be brought back to life unless they were meant to hurt the town in some way. I think all of them will be investigated as guilty, causing the town to lose faith in the out cop..

Didn't you railroad shutout and he turned out innocent? Also JiF may eventually turn out to be a zombie because they bit him. We all now serum conversion isn't immediate. But for right now I think he may be onto something.

Jif, explain why you think CTM is lying if you can. Are you able to share what your ability is? Did you know you would protected from NK?

There is 0% chance he has any ability that turned me up as guilty...

He thinks that because the mafia, who was in a 7-2 hole at one point, didn't risk a night kill until the numbers were tightened up that it means I am guilty. In reality, thats what the smart play was, particularly if there is a god father in the game as it renders my powers useless AND heightens suspicion on me..

There is a reason why since I have returned that I immediately started to question the reveal that happened after my death....CTM.

I can not give you guys details, because it would be very bad for the town to let you know who I am at this point.

When I voted JVOR, I told you guys, you want me around. I can help this town win.

I was given a power. This power is for the better of the town. My choice was to use this power upon CTM because I dont buy his b.s.

My power was not affective because CTM is a Zombie.

Trust me. We need to Lynch CTM right now and give him no time to defend himself and no time for someone to counter, fake or not.

Trust me!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you railroad shutout and he turned out innocent? Also JiF may eventually turn out to be a zombie because they bit him. We all now serum conversion isn't immediate. But for right now I think he may be onto something.

I railroaded shutout in case they were a second zombie team. As I said, it didn't have to be shutout, but we needed to thin that herd to find out what the deal was..

There is a reason why since I have returned that I immediately started to question the reveal that happened after my death....CTM.

I can not give you guys details, because it would be very bad for the town to let you know who I am at this point.

When I voted JVOR, I told you guys, you want me around. I can help this town win.

I was given a power. This power is for the better of the town. My choice was to use this power upon CTM because I dont buy his b.s.

Trust me. We need to Lynch CTM right now and give him no time to defend himself and no time for someone to counter, fake or not.

Trust me!!!!!!!!!!!

wait a second, this is crucial for me, are you telling me that you believe i'm guilty?

Trust me!!!!!!!!!!!

Spill the beans, cause you are obviously lieing.

wait a second, this is crucial for me, are you telling me that you believe i'm guilty?

He's obviously going to back off now to get you to vote for me. but remember he said you were guilty as I was..

I know you and Irish Jet are innocent..

Trust me!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a SERIOUS problem with the great stance for wanting to kill off a confirmed uncountered cop being "trust me". Hell, all it would take is that you came back as a zombie and listening to you screws us to no end.

If CTM gets lynched and comes up cop, you obviously die next. Only problem is then when you're zombie, we got you, but now we've likely got two more still out there with no cop to track them down with and another 2 NKs from tonight and tomorrow night in the books. That's a scenario that seems to fall pretty damn well in favor of the zombies.

So why should we trust you exactly?

I find it interesting how Jif does not want to give CTM a chance to defend himself.

This is how I see it:

To automatically get one out of two people to show up as mafia, side with Jif and kill CTM. Let his death vindicate or villify Jif. Move from there. This way we find out the guilty without forcing Jif to give up his information which can be crucial.

I am particularly interested in Crusher's relationship to Jif. They show some affection for each other: some obvious post restriction. Crusher is our doctor so this makes me believe Jif has some power related to this role. I actually have a fairly good guess at what this might be but I'm not sharing it for Jif's own sake.

Crusher, it is absolutely imperative you tell us who you protected the night Doggin died, unless it is someone other than CTM or yourself. Without wanting to give the zombies too much information, did you know Doggin's role before his death. He came up as "Dr. Max's assistant," which leads me to assume you are Dr. Max?

Also, CTM must release his investigations tonight or he will end up dying either in vain or as zombie.

Jif, please explain how you know CTM is innocent.

War no I didn't know anything about Doggin.

He's obviously going to back off now to get you to vote for me. but remember he said you were guilty as I was..

I know you and Irish Jet are innocent..

Again, i just wanted to see what results you had and if they matched up with who i expected you to have.

Right now the pressure is on Jif to say what role he actually has. Because to be pretty honest, how do you know CTM is guilty?

I find it interesting how Jif does not want to give CTM a chance to defend himself.

This is how I see it:

To automatically get one out of two people to show up as mafia, side with Jif and kill CTM. Let his death vindicate or villify Jif. Move from there. This way we find out the guilty without forcing Jif to give up his information which can be crucial.

I am particularly interested in Crusher's relationship to Jif. They show some affection for each other: some obvious post restriction. Crusher is our doctor so this makes me believe Jif has some power related to this role. I actually have a fairly good guess at what this might be but I'm not sharing it for Jif's own sake.

The only problem I have with this theory is JiF was revealed as a roleless innocent when he died. So he didn't have a role before, but does now? JiF seems to be pushing the "trust me" card hard without anything to back up his claims. It's just way too convenient that if JiF is lying or even just mistaken, it works out extremely well for the zombies.

I have a SERIOUS problem with the great stance for wanting to kill off a confirmed uncountered cop being "trust me". Hell, all it would take is that you came back as a zombie and listening to you screws us to no end.

If CTM gets lynched and comes up cop, you obviously die next. Only problem is then when you're zombie, we got you, but now we've likely got two more still out there with no cop to track them down with and another 2 NKs from tonight and tomorrow night in the books. That's a scenario that seems to fall pretty damn well in favor of the zombies.

So why should we trust you exactly?

Ofcourse you do. I have explained, all I can explain. If I go further, the town is in trouble. I understand all your suspcisions.

Why do you think the confirmed Doc joined me on my vote immediately after the night phase with no hesistation? Nobody countered him...

CTM is b.s.ing you all.

You should trust because of what I have explained. I have a power. I used this power on CTM. My power failed which means CTM is a zombie.

Telling you all the power will basically result in a loss for the town. I already had one attempt at my life. I am going to need protection from here on out.

Also, JIF strike one.

1) Quick lynch is a bad idea.

2) I find your lack of clarification disturbing.

A quick lynch is not a bad idea. CTM is a smart player and he has already manipulated every single one of you and the longer you keep him around the further this game goes.

Dont be disturbed. CTM is a Zombie I know this for a fact.

This is how I see it:

Same as above. He has already taken you all for a glorious ride. He is an experienced smart player that will be able to defend himself. I dont think we should give him the chance because I know for a 100% fact that CTM is a Zombie.

Once again fellas, please go back and look at what I have posted since my return. I have questioned the validity to his role since I have come back to life.

CTM is in fact 100% Zombie.

Archived