JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jif, what's the deal with the "mall character?" How do you know CTM is guilty for sure? Why didn't you die in the night phase?

I don't think it hurts the town at this point if Jif elaborates.

Vote: Jif

I smell Bullsh!t. A loss in the town if he reveals this super awesome power? He can't provide a way to verify this? He refuses to explain these three things above?

CTM has answered my questions to my satisfaction. Jif has fallen woefully short.

Vote: Jif

I smell Bullsh!t. A loss in the town if he reveals this super awesome power? He can't provide a way to verify this? He refuses to explain these three things above?

CTM has answered my questions to my satisfaction. Jif has fallen woefully short.

I'll add a 4th question. How do you even know this awesome power failed to work on CTM?

I'm just absolutely unwilling to jump on a lynch train of an uncountered-cop based on blind faith. Especially following someone who just came back from the dead and claims to have a power when he came up as a roleless townie upon his initial death. This whole thing stinks. And worst case scenario if he's telling the truth, we'll get his role revealed to us once he's dead and will know exactly how to proceed from there.

Vote: JiF

Ofcourse you do. I have explained, all I can explain. If I go further, the town is in trouble. I understand all your suspcisions.

Why do you think the confirmed Doc joined me on my vote immediately after the night phase with no hesistation? Nobody countered him...

CTM is b.s.ing you all.

You should trust because of what I have explained. I have a power. I used this power on CTM. My power failed which means CTM is a zombie.

Telling you all the power will basically result in a loss for the town. I already had one attempt at my life. I am going to need protection from here on out.

A quick lynch is not a bad idea. CTM is a smart player and he has already manipulated every single one of you and the longer you keep him around the further this game goes.

Dont be disturbed. CTM is a Zombie I know this for a fact.

Same as above. He has already taken you all for a glorious ride. He is an experienced smart player that will be able to defend himself. I dont think we should give him the chance because I know for a 100% fact that CTM is a Zombie.

Once again fellas, please go back and look at what I have posted since my return. I have questioned the validity to his role since I have come back to life.

CTM is in fact 100% Zombie.

Bull****.. There isn't a role out there that is so awesome it can't be revealed. Particularly with the town in a strong position. Spill the beans, I'd love to here it..

I find it interesting how Jif does not want to give CTM a chance to defend himself.

This is how I see it:

To automatically get one out of two people to show up as mafia, side with Jif and kill CTM. Let his death vindicate or villify Jif. Move from there. This way we find out the guilty without forcing Jif to give up his information which can be crucial.

I am particularly interested in Crusher's relationship to Jif. They show some affection for each other: some obvious post restriction. Crusher is our doctor so this makes me believe Jif has some power related to this role. I actually have a fairly good guess at what this might be but I'm not sharing it for Jif's own sake.

Or we can lynch JIF, see if he has magically been granted a role, and if he has you can lynch me. I am confident he has no such role so vote JIF

What is more likely, that Jif unlike shutout and jets things (who already said he was roleless), was given a role when he was reanimated, or that there is actually a cop in the game? Cause if I'm not the cop, who is? (me)

If 1 of us is scum, the town is in great position to win either way. There is absolutely no role that Jif can have which is more valuable to the town then the Cop. NONE.

Jif, what's the deal with the "mall character?" How do you know CTM is guilty for sure? Why didn't you die in the night phase?

he doesn't want to elaborate cause he doesn't want to give details..

Details are how you get caught in a lie..

Agreed. Has CTM ever been right about anyone other than Vic. Thats the only zombie kill he's giving us, and I pretty much offered that.

Yes, you pretty much offered that except you were the only 1 voting him till I revealed.. :rolleyes:

In all likelihood there is 2 guilty out there, one of which is likely a god father. When I revealed I had 7 people to choose from (9 players - minus me and you) which went to 3 and back up to 7 with all thats happened. Since as stated previously i follow the maxim of lynch the most guilty, investigate the most innocent, it's not a surprise that I didn't get a guilty in the 2 nights since I revealed. I was dealing with low odds both times..

he doesn't want to elaborate cause he doesn't want to give details..

Details are how you get caught in a lie..

I know. my plan was "retarded" because I didn't actually believe it. The purpose was just to see if you were willing to release investigations. That's something that's verifiable and it was in the town's interest to do it anyway.

Jif refusing to give details, trying to quick lynch you, and threatening the town with some unverifiable awesome role is 3 strikes for me.

I know. my plan was "retarded" because I didn't actually believe it. The purpose was just to see if you were willing to release investigations. That's something that's verifiable and it was in the town's interest to do it anyway.

Jif refusing to give details, trying to quick lynch you, and threatening the town with some unverifiable awesome role is 3 strikes for me.

I was trying to wait until I had 2 names, cause I feared the mafia would just target whomever I said was innocent.

WTF is going on here?! JiF, let's hear what you got.

Part of me wants to vote for CTM because I allegedly came back guilty in the investigation - which is 100% not true. I was told I was a roleless. Believe that if you want, but if I'm lynched, I will have been innocent both times. Gotta hear what JiF has to say before I vote for either him or CTM.

WTF is going on here?! JiF, let's hear what you got.

Part of me wants to vote for CTM because I allegedly came back guilty in the investigation - which is 100% not true. I was told I was a roleless. Believe that if you want, but if I'm lynched, I will have been innocent both times. Gotta hear what JiF has to say before I vote for either him or CTM.

As I said, I actually don't trust it fwiw..

There is no way that 3 innocents can come back to life without it benefiting the scum in some way as well. Just impossible. Having you guys flip guilty like a miller would help the mafia as the cop's reliability will be called into question...

I mean think about it, how could the game be in anyway balanced if you three all come back alive late in the game, all innocent, and JIF with a power. (I already know Jif has no power)

As I said, I actually don't trust it fwiw..

There is no way that 3 innocents can come back to life without it benefiting the scum in some way as well. Just impossible. Having you guys flip guilty like a miller would help the mafia as the cop's reliability will be called into question...

I mean think about it, how could the game be in anyway balanced if you three all come back alive late in the game, all innocent, and JIF with a power. (I already know Jif has no power)

Let's also keep in mind that I was killed with NO zombie exposure. It wouldn't make sense for me to be reanimated as a zombie.

Agreed. Has CTM ever been right about anyone other than Vic. Thats the only zombie kill he's giving us, and I pretty much offered that.

Here we have the "confirmed" Doc agreeing with me. Is this not telling enough?

Guys, I started the case against Woody. I called b.s. on Vic, I never believed him but went along with it because you all told me to and then I tried to help him.

What this did was expose me. I had a very good case that would have led you to CTM and a couple of others, I died the next night. CTM revealed shortly after.

Again, i just wanted to see what results you had and if they matched up with who i expected you to have.

Right now the pressure is on Jif to say what role he actually has. Because to be pretty honest, how do you know CTM is guilty?

HE DOESNT HAVE RESULTS. HE IS FULL OF ****!!! How can you not see this?

I can not tell you what I am or the town will lose. There is a reason why the Zombies attempted to take my life again and why CTM is going after all the returned players.

Why did he immediately request a lynch on shutout. He then tried to convince his Zombie brethren to kill me. He failed. Now he is looking to go after JT because he has a very convient confirmation that he is a Zombie. I think its ironic that all he is giving up as well is a confirmed innocent on a known dead innocent (Doggin). And notice how he didnt give up his investigation results untill heat was placed on him.

The only problem I have with this theory is JiF was revealed as a roleless innocent when he died. So he didn't have a role before, but does now? JiF seems to be pushing the "trust me" card hard without anything to back up his claims. It's just way too convenient that if JiF is lying or even just mistaken, it works out extremely well for the zombies.

I have a ton to back my claims with, you guys just dont want to listen to me.

I have pretty much answered all these questions. I dont know why I didnt die last night.

I have told you before, everything I have done in this game has had a reason.

FTR, if for some reason you guys dont vote CTM and I die. Look back at the players that are defending CTM. They are more than likely a Zombie.

Let's also keep in mind that I was killed with NO zombie exposure. It wouldn't make sense for me to be reanimated as a zombie.

For now, even if Jif comes up guilty, until you do something otherwise i'm assuming your innocence. Jif is flat out coming out at the cop in full force and is not backing it up whatsoever.

Jif, I think the town can sacrifice your "awesome power" if you give up your answers. We can live without it, we're in a strong enough position.

Here we have the "confirmed" Doc agreeing with me. Is this not telling enough?

Guys, I started the case against Woody. I called b.s. on Vic, I never believed him but went along with it because you all told me to and then I tried to help him.

What this did was expose me. I had a very good case that would have led you to CTM and a couple of others, I died the next night. CTM revealed shortly after.

HE DOESNT HAVE RESULTS. HE IS FULL OF ****!!! How can you not see this?

I can not tell you what I am or the town will lose. There is a reason why the Zombies attempted to take my life again and why CTM is going after all the returned players.

Why did he immediately request a lynch on shutout. He then tried to convince his Zombie brethren to kill me. He failed. Now he is looking to go after JT because he has a very convient confirmation that he is a Zombie. I think its ironic that all he is giving up as well is a confirmed innocent on a known dead innocent (Doggin). And notice how he didnt give up his investigation results untill heat was placed on him.

I have a ton to back my claims with, you guys just dont want to listen to me.

I have pretty much answered all these questions. I dont know why I didnt die last night.

I have told you before, everything I have done in this game has had a reason.

FTR, if for some reason you guys dont vote CTM and I die. Look back at the players that are defending CTM. They are more than likely a Zombie.

Jif, if you are who you say you are when you get lynched it will not say "roleless innocent" so whats with the urgency? If you have a role (which you don't) I'm sure I will be the next person lynched..

Could it be that you are just anxious to get the town cop lynched???

and it's pretty obvious why I targeted those who have returned from the dead. The game involves zombies, i.e. the walking dead. Which you and shutout are. Further I've said I have guilty on Jets THings but that I don't trust it, and didn't even mention you until you came after me, so you can't even be honest when you make a case. I have shown no rush to have all three of you lynched as you state above..

I'm willing to give this a shot.

Vote: CTM

big mistake..

Again, if you lynch Jif and he comes up to have a role, you caught me. (he won't)

This can be proven some way other then lynching the cop..

Jif is making up a role, someone explain what role he could have that would mean the town loses automatically if he reveals it? THERE IS NONE

Jif, if you are who you say you are when you get lynched it will not say "roleless innocent" so whats with the urgency? If you have a role (which you don't) I'm sure I will be the next person lynched..

Could it be that you are just anxious to get the town cop lynched???

and it's pretty obvious why I targeted those who have returned from the dead. The game involves zombies, i.e. the walking dead. Which you and shutout are. Further I've said I have guilty on Jets THings but that I don't trust it, and didn't even mention you until you came after me, so you can't even be honest when you make a case. I have shown no rush to have all three of you lynched as you state above..

The urgency is simple.

You have taken this town for a very long ride filled with horse dung.

I know for a fact that you are a zombie. You are a very smart player and you have already convinced JVOR to change his vote and BG to vote me. Thats why I wanted you gone quickly, its pretty simple reasoning.

Unvote CTM

CTM, this is a big factor in my vote. Did you know who Crusher would protect each night after your reveal? Or even who he would for one night?

Crusher was autonomous, so no I didn't for sure. I assumed he would protect me more often then not and I also assumed the mafia facing what looked to be 7-2 odds, would take the sure kill over the risked attempted blocked NK, so I felt fairly safe initially..

Remember Crusher was never targeted either. Also, and i just thought of this, if we are assuming that crusher blocked a NK attempt on night 2 (as he said he did), how come there was no blooded head scene like the one EY just posted for Jif? The night doggin died the same, no brain eating, not blocked brain eating. Something different is happening here..

The urgency is simple.

You have taken this town for a very long ride filled with horse dung.

I know for a fact that you are a zombie. You are a very smart player and you have already convinced JVOR to change his vote and BG to vote me. Thats why I wanted you gone quickly, its pretty simple reasoning.

what's your role JIF? There is no role that can't be revealed.. Quit lying.

what's your role JIF? There is no role that can't be revealed.. Quit lying.

I never said it cant be revealed...it does not have that restriction. Its my opinion that me telling the town who I am is not a good thing.

I have already been targeted once, I will surely be targeted again, there is no reason to put the town in any more risk. If I tell you my role, others will be exposed and that is exactly what you are tying to do right now.

You are a zombie.

I never said it cant be revealed...it does not have that restriction. Its my opinion that me telling the town who I am is not a good thing.

I have already been targeted once, I will surely be targeted again, there is no reason to put the town in any more risk. If I tell you my role, others will be exposed and that is exactly what you are tying to do right now.

You are a zombie.

You're going to have to do better than that. I'm not buying it at all.

You are a zombie.

Liar liar..

So you died as a roleless innocent?

Came back to life and were given a role that is apparently so powerful it would lead to a immediate loss for the town if it were even spoken of. A role so powerful that it's never been heard of in the annals of mafia play before..

Hmm, so it's been what, 3 days since your death? Let me guess you are Jesus Christ ? Risen on the third day in fulfillment of the scripture, etc, etc... lol

I can' believe anyone is buying this nonsense...

Liar liar..

So you died as a roleless innocent?

Came back to life and were given a role that is apparently so powerful it would lead to a immediate loss for the town if it were even spoken of. A role so powerful that it's never been heard of in the annals of mafia play before..

Hmm, so it's been what, 3 days since your death? Let me guess you are Jesus Christ ? Risen on the third day in fulfillment of the scripture, etc, etc... lol

I can' believe anyone is buying this nonsense...

Who does JiF think he is, Peter Petrelli? :rolleyes:

Archived