JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

Who does JiF think he is, Peter Petrelli? :rolleyes:

Lol.. ya know what's funny. I had never watched hereo's until we played that game. It's available in netflix instant queue and I've been burning through them like mad... Good show..

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I said, I actually don't trust it fwiw..

There is no way that 3 innocents can come back to life without it benefiting the scum in some way as well. Just impossible. Having you guys flip guilty like a miller would help the mafia as the cop's reliability will be called into question...

I mean think about it, how could the game be in anyway balanced if you three all come back alive late in the game, all innocent, and JIF with a power. (I already know Jif has no power)

How did they all come back innocent if you got a guilty on Jet things? Haven't played enough to understand what you mean when it's reliable or not. CTM you know my thinking and you know why I expect you. Put that to rest and I'll agree to lynching Jet things or even JiF.

Crusher was autonomous, so no I didn't for sure. I assumed he would protect me more often then not and I also assumed the mafia facing what looked to be 7-2 odds, would take the sure kill over the risked attempted blocked NK, so I felt fairly safe initially..

Remember Crusher was never targeted either. Also, and i just thought of this, if we are assuming that crusher blocked a NK attempt on night 2 (as he said he did), how come there was no blooded head scene like the one EY just posted for Jif? The night doggin died the same, no brain eating, not blocked brain eating. Something different is happening here..

Your making an assumption and you have no idea who I did or didn't protect. Don't try and speak for me. Im way too bad at this game for you to predict what I might do.

How did they all come back innocent if you got a guilty on Jet things? Haven't played enough to understand what you mean when it's reliable or not. CTM you know my thinking and you know why I expect you. Put that to rest and I'll agree to lynching Jet things or even JiF.

I was told that when I came back to life I'd be a roleless townie. CTM investigated me and I turned up guilty, which means that I'm probably considered a "miller," which in the mafia game is innocent but will show up guilty when investigated. Add that to the fact that I was a lynched innocent - no zombie contact at all - and it doesn't make sense that I'd be brought back to life as a zombie.

If I remember correctly, the night nothing happened passed VERY quickly. If someone could look over that...

Most other nights took a while to get all the votes in. That happened too quickly, in my opinion, to have gotten all the mafia's votes in.

Or maybe the Dr was confused so badly he begged EY to let him quit, but EY said no you fat bastard. So it took awhile for him to decide.

Liar liar..

So you died as a roleless innocent?

Came back to life and were given a role that is apparently so powerful it would lead to a immediate loss for the town if it were even spoken of. A role so powerful that it's never been heard of in the annals of mafia play before..

Hmm, so it's been what, 3 days since your death? Let me guess you are Jesus Christ ? Risen on the third day in fulfillment of the scripture, etc, etc... lol

I can' believe anyone is buying this nonsense...

He didn't say it was all powerful. He said it would incriminate other players. Man you are very pushy this game.

Crusher I don't know. I thought they were all going to be zombie because they have come back from the dead , which is usually a zombie trait..

When shutout flipped as innocent I was a bit surprised, but I decided to investigate Jets things cause shutout kept saying the investigation will be informative and JetsThings died differently then Shutout or Jif. It came back guilty. What is giving me pause however is that I'm thinking these newly undead will come back as guilty to me no matter what, based on what shutout kept saying. My intention was to talk out the Jets things result and maybe investigate Jif first, but that was sideswiped by Jif..

I can tell you this, there is no way that Jif has a role that tells him I am mafia cause there is no way I am a zombie. Therefore he's lieing and must either be evil or the receiver of information from someone who is evil...

Your making an assumption and you have no idea who I did or didn't protect. Don't try and speak for me. Im way too bad at this game for you to predict what I might do.

well yes, that's why I said it was an assumption big guy. Chill :D

He didn't say it was all powerful. He said it would incriminate other players. Man you are very pushy this game.

He said several times that if he reveals his role, the town will lose. It's not to far a leap to sarcastically refer to him as "all powerful"

Guys, think this through. I dislike going into game mechanics, but do you think EY would give one person the power to win or lose the game? Also, I think that we can win without Jif's superpower, but it's much tougher to win this game without a cop. Since there is no one counterclaiming the cop, I have to assume that CTM is the actual cop here.

Even look at Jif's explanations. Going after Vic and Woody doesn't PROVE ANYTHING. That all happened before when he was a confirmed roleless innocent. It has absolutely no bearing on his alignment post-death.

Until Jif gives us an explanation on 1) How exactly he knows CTM is guilty 2) How he knows his power on CTM didn't work 3) Why he didn't die in the night phase 4) What was the "mall character" role. I'm not switching my vote.

A good innocent isn't afraid of presenting information. Especially information that's verifiable.

look at it this way. If we're wrong and lynch CTM we lynch the cop. It becomes much harder to win this game without

If we're wrong about Jif we lose unsaid "superpower" that we can still win without. However, CTM becomes the next lynch victim with no questions ask. and we have a mafia member.

In one scenario we risk the cop and the other one we don't. Why take unnecessary risk here? Until Jif elaborates fully and gives us more information to work with, Jif is the way to go.

Thats because he is Zombie that has been exposed.

He said several times that if he reveals his role, the town will lose. It's not to far a leap to sarcastically refer to him as "all powerful"

I know you are slightly kidding CTM, but I never said I was all powerful. Cruhser explained it perfectly. I believe that if I role reveal, it will lead to the death of other innocents. I never said that my reveal would automatically mean that the town losses.

Town, let me ask you this question. What value has CTM provided to you thus far in the game?

From what I have scene, other than Vic who many of us doubted, CTM has done nothing but taken you all for ride and been the guy to lead you all to innocent lynch's.

Guys, think this through. I dislike going into game mechanics, but do you think EY would give one person the power to win or lose the game? Also, I think that we can win without Jif's superpower, but it's much tougher to win this game without a cop. Since there is no one counterclaiming the cop, I have to assume that CTM is the actual cop here.

Even look at Jif's explanations. Going after Vic and Woody doesn't PROVE ANYTHING. That all happened before when he was a confirmed roleless innocent. It has absolutely no bearing on his alignment post-death.

Until Jif gives us an explanation on 1) How exactly he knows CTM is guilty 2) How he knows his power on CTM didn't work 3) Why he didn't die in the night phase 4) What was the "mall character" role. I'm not switching my vote.

A good innocent isn't afraid of presenting information. Especially information that's verifiable.

Once again, (god, its like a broken record) I never said that EY put the entire game in my hands. I have a very beneficial role. One that just cut the town a huge break by exposing a fraud.

What do you want to know that I have not already explained?

You guys are following a Zombie passing as a cop. This is unreal. I have a 100% guarantee that CTM is not a cop. He is a ****ing Zombie.

JVOR, I voted you before because I think you are innocent. I was hoping to put out a trap and see if anyone jumped on with me. It didnt happen. I will say this, you are making me think I was wrong by voting for me and not a confirmed Zombie.

The reason why I wanted to swiftly lynch CTM is because I knew with his silver tongue that he would get some of you to come after me.

CTM IS 100% a Zombie. I dont know what else to say. If you Vote him, we will have killed another Zombie, if you dont ,whatever, apparently you don think you need me, too bad considering I am about to blow this game wide open and exposing a fraud.

look at it this way. If we're wrong and lynch CTM we lynch the cop. It becomes much harder to win this game without

If we're wrong about Jif we lose unsaid "superpower" that we can still win without. However, CTM becomes the next lynch victim with no questions ask. and we have a mafia member.

In one scenario we risk the cop and the other one we don't. Why take unnecessary risk here? Until Jif elaborates fully and gives us more information to work with, Jif is the way to go.

it's really pretty cut and dry. Lynch jif, if he comes up with a role then you know he was telling the truth (he isn't) and you bag a mafia member.

On the other hand, lynch me, and regardless of what I flip, you'll have no info on Jif and no cop, since theoretically, if me, woody and Vicisious were all mafia, Jif would be doing the same thing to me that I did to Vic, adn the same thing that Vic did to Woody..

You get information on 2 players if you lynch Jif, but information on only 1 if you lynch me, plus I am the cop and haven't been counterclaimed so my claim has a stronger basis in reality, JIF's is based in histrionics..

You are wrong JVOR, you will sadly regret this.

CTM is not the ****ing cop. He is a ****ing Zombie. Holy ****. This is unreal. I have a 100% confirmation that CTM is a Zombie.

CTM has provided absolutely no value whatsoever thus far. He is taking you for a ride. He is a Zombie and has fooled you all into thinking that he is a Cop.

I dont know what else to say.

I know you are slightly kidding CTM, but I never said I was all powerful. Cruhser explained it perfectly. I believe that if I role reveal, it will lead to the death of other innocents. I never said that my reveal would automatically mean that the town losses.

Town, let me ask you this question. What value has CTM provided to you thus far in the game?

From what I have scene, other than Vic who many of us doubted, CTM has done nothing but taken you all for ride and been the guy to lead you all to innocent lynch's.

Once again, (god, its like a broken record) I never said that EY put the entire game in my hands. I have a very beneficial role. One that just cut the town a huge break by exposing a fraud.

What do you want to know that I have not already explained?

You guys are following a Zombie passing as a cop. This is unreal. I have a 100% guarantee that CTM is not a cop. He is a ****ing Zombie.

JVOR, I voted you before because I think you are innocent. I was hoping to put out a trap and see if anyone jumped on with me. It didnt happen. I will say this, you are making me think I was wrong by voting for me and not a confirmed Zombie.

The reason why I wanted to swiftly lynch CTM is because I knew with his silver tongue that he would get some of you to come after me.

CTM IS 100% a Zombie. I dont know what else to say. If you Vote him, we will have killed another Zombie, if you dont ,whatever, apparently you don think you need me, too bad considering I am about to blow this game wide open and exposing a fraud.

two things.

Am I guilty to you or not? Don't tell me you think i'm innocence but cast down my word. Pick one or the other. Don't have it serve your interests.

Again, this is like the 3rd long post you've written and yet we are still not ANY closer to knowing those questions i asked you. Stop bsing us.

I was told that when I came back to life I'd be a roleless townie. CTM investigated me and I turned up guilty, which means that I'm probably considered a "miller," which in the mafia game is innocent but will show up guilty when investigated. Add that to the fact that I was a lynched innocent - no zombie contact at all - and it doesn't make sense that I'd be brought back to life as a zombie.

Soooo either your a miller or CTM is lying?

I will answer this in bits, so sit tight. 1 paragraph in, 1 lie exposed..

O Rly?

CTM is b.s.ing you all.

You should trust because of what I have explained. I have a power. I used this power on CTM. My power failed which means CTM is a zombie.

Telling you all the power will basically result in a loss for the town. I already had one attempt at my life. I am going to need protection from here on out.

There is a reason why since I have returned that I immediately started to question the reveal that happened after my death....CTM.

I can not give you guys details, because it would be very bad for the town to let you know who I am at this point.

lie #1

CTM is not the ****ing cop. He is a ****ing Zombie. Holy ****. This is unreal. I have a 100% confirmation that CTM is a Zombie.

CTM has provided absolutely no value whatsoever thus far. He is taking you for a ride. He is a Zombie and has fooled you all into thinking that he is a Cop.

Jesus, you ARE like a broken record. How about you actually answer the questions i put forth? If you were really innocent you'd actually acknowledge the fact that we're working on less information than you are and try to elaborate.

two things.

Am I guilty to you or not? Don't tell me you think i'm innocence but cast down my word. Pick one or the other. Don't have it serve your interests.

Again, this is like the 3rd long post you've written and yet we are still not ANY closer to knowing those questions i asked you. Stop bsing us.

OMG

I am not lying to you guys. I have a 100% confirmation that CTM is a Zombie. 100%. I found out in the night phase when I used my power.

EY sent me a PM. I am sorry, but I dont think that I should tell my actual role. In that PM he gave me a power. That power allows me to do something to another player. If I am denied that using that power, EY said that means that person is a Zombie.

I tried to use this power on CTM, it failed. Which means that he is 100% a Zombie.

Why do think I was badly injured but not killed?

Vote: Jet Things

I trust CTM in this game. He knows I'm innoncent and I've always presumed JVOR as innocent. I think his results are accurate.

Thats weird. Ive always felt JVOR was guilty and Jet things was innocent. Doggin thought you where mafia. Im not sure about you. Been trying to find a reference on skiing zombie's.

If telling us his role reveals innocents then it would be a bad thing. Afterall, even our beloved zombie cop won't let innocents die due to his findings.

OMG

I am not lying to you guys. I have a 100% confirmation that CTM is a Zombie. 100%. I found out in the night phase when I used my power.

EY sent me a PM. I am sorry, but I dont think that I should tell my actual role. In that PM he gave me a power. That power allows me to do something to another player. If I am denied that using that power, EY said that means that person is a Zombie.

I tried to use this power on CTM, it failed. Which means that he is 100% a Zombie.

Why do think I was badly injured but not killed?

"I am not lying" Doesn't tell us anything. Everyone is just going to say that.

So...are you saying you are the cop? Because basically isn't that what a cop does? He is able to tell innocence and guilt by using "a power." If that's the extent of it, I don't see how you kept claiming the town loses if you die. Nor do I see why you would refrain from telling us that much from the start.

Does every mafia game have a cop?

If telling us his role reveals innocents then it would be a bad thing. Afterall, even our beloved zombie cop won't let innocents die due to his findings.

Thank you. Will somebody please listen to the friggin Doctor.

If I reveal my role, innocents will clearly be identified and the Zombie's will have there way.

Why is this not acceptable for some of you?

And what the hell have you done for the town? nothing. Most people believed Vic when I took him down. Fact is that shutout and norway are the only innocents I've voted to lynch in my playing the whole game, you managed to match that total and you missed 2 game days!!!

AS far as you going after Vic, your last post before dieing was one trying to help VIc decide who to investigate Post # 973

Hopefully thats helps. Personally I think this should help you with your investigation Vic. At least it will narrow down your search a little bit. We need to flip a zombie!!!

Sounds like a guy who was not believing Vic huh? Exxageration/lie #2...

Thank you. Will somebody please listen to the friggin Doctor.

If I reveal my role, innocents will clearly be identified and the Zombie's will have there way.

Why is this not acceptable for some of you?

Because zombie already know who the innocents are meatball...

nice try..

Archived