JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll just be sure to not say anything then. It's my train of thought. I openly agree with it but the point of scum is to BE convincing, to have you on their side and when you turn your back they slit your throat. The last game was plagued by inactivity and I'm hoping that doesn't happen with this game.

I agree with that and I'm not trying to single you out at this point, just more noting the kind of logic that is used a lot in these games which I just don't understand and rarely seems to work out. It seems like there are always people agreeing with each other's logic and then doing a 180 and going after the other person when it doesn't work out. In all honesty, our odds of getting this right today aren't very good. The reason the voting on IJ started was to push an inactive player, which is something I've seen doggin do just about every game, regardless of his role. My point is that now suddenly people are piling on awfully quick and already getting ready to blame someone if it doesn't work out.

I have no problem with getting rid of an inactive early, although I would hope IJ gets a chance to show up and address things before getting lynched. But doing it and then playing the blame game after a random day one lynch seems a little out there.

Whats there not to like? I am providing grade A entertainment. This my chance to shine. I love the mall. The variety, the people. Such a melting pot of fun. Like I said before, we are stuck in this mall. Lets make the best out of it. I always had this fascination of this happening to me when I was kid. Going crazy in all the store.

I think it would be really fun to hit up the luggage store and squeeze inside one of the bigger pieces and slide down the stairs. Seems like a fun thing to do.

To answer you question, there is no deal. I have a strategy and I think its already working a tid bit. You will see why eventually.

I'll only slide down the stairs in Tumi.

I agree with that and I'm not trying to single you out at this point, just more noting the kind of logic that is used a lot in these games which I just don't understand and rarely seems to work out. It seems like there are always people agreeing with each other's logic and then doing a 180 and going after the other person when it doesn't work out. In all honesty, our odds of getting this right today aren't very good. The reason the voting on IJ started was to push an inactive player, which is something I've seen doggin do just about every game, regardless of his role. My point is that now suddenly people are piling on awfully quick and already getting ready to blame someone if it doesn't work out.

I have no problem with getting rid of an inactive early, although I would hope IJ gets a chance to show up and address things before getting lynched. But doing it and then playing the blame game after a random day one lynch seems a little out there.

Well I'm active for the rest of the day. I have no issues pulling my vote and I plan to if I don't see him respond if he gets close to being beheaded.

Eh, I got screwed by inactivity. That game could not have been more luck falling to that bad guys.

I can't imagine what you mean. :P

Irish Jet (6) - CTM, Doggin94it, JVOR, Thor99, Norway, Vicious94q

Jets Things (1) - Jets Babe

Vicious28z (1) - The Crusher

With 16 players remaining, it takes 9 to behead.

Haha, nice.

Wow. Do you guys not think that if I was online and I saw the votes piling up I would do something about it? Jeez.

I'm in Bulgaria on a skiing hoilday right now if you must know which means the time difference is even more ****ed up than normal. I have hardly anytime to access the internet on my brothers laptop and when I have I have been on JN I've been mostly been checking in on Jets news.

Sorry that this is only my second post in the thread but rest assured if you're voting for me, you're making a mistake.

As for you Shutout, Shaun of the Dead PWNS Dawn of the Dead all day and everyday. Awesome film!

Wow. Do you guys not think that if I was online and I saw the votes piling up I would do something about it? Jeez.

I'm in Bulgaria on a skiing hoilday right now if you must know which means the time difference is even more ****ed up than normal. I have hardly anytime to access the internet on my brothers laptop and when I have I have been on JN I've been mostly been checking in on Jets news.

Sorry that this is only my second post in the thread but rest assured if you're voting for me, you're making a mistake.

As for you Shutout, Shaun of the Dead PWNS Dawn of the Dead all day and everyday. Awesome film!

Zombies ski? Scary

Well now that you're here, i'd like to hear some of your thoughts on people before I take my vote off.

So you're saying you're a zombie.

Archived