JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

"I am not lying" Doesn't tell us anything. Everyone is just going to say that.

So...are you saying you are the cop? Because basically isn't that what a cop does? He is able to tell innocence and guilt by using "a power." If that's the extent of it, I don't see how you kept claiming the town loses if you die. Nor do I see why you would refrain from telling us that much from the start.

Are you reading anything I am posting?

Does every mafia game have a cop?

IDK, but I dont think we have one in this game because CTM is a Zombie, I know it for a fact and there was never a counter play which luckily played rigth into his hands.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats because he is Zombie that has been exposed.

I know you are slightly kidding CTM, but I never said I was all powerful. Cruhser explained it perfectly. I believe that if I role reveal, it will lead to the death of other innocents. I never said that my reveal would automatically mean that the town losses.

Town, let me ask you this question. What value has CTM provided to you thus far in the game?

From what I have scene, other than Vic who many of us doubted, CTM has done nothing but taken you all for ride and been the guy to lead you all to innocent lynch's.

Once again, (god, its like a broken record) I never said that EY put the entire game in my hands. I have a very beneficial role. One that just cut the town a huge break by exposing a fraud.

What do you want to know that I have not already explained?

You guys are following a Zombie passing as a cop. This is unreal. I have a 100% guarantee that CTM is not a cop. He is a ****ing Zombie.

JVOR, I voted you before because I think you are innocent. I was hoping to put out a trap and see if anyone jumped on with me. It didnt happen. I will say this, you are making me think I was wrong by voting for me and not a confirmed Zombie.

The reason why I wanted to swiftly lynch CTM is because I knew with his silver tongue that he would get some of you to come after me.

CTM IS 100% a Zombie. I dont know what else to say. If you Vote him, we will have killed another Zombie, if you dont ,whatever, apparently you don think you need me, too bad considering I am about to blow this game wide open and exposing a fraud.

Despite your long posts and definitive statements regarding this topic, the entire basis for your claims are based in us trusting your word. The problem is, we really have no reason to do so. "Trust me" is the single weakest, most absurd argument in the game of mafia and typically leads me not to trust a person until given an actual reason to.

Its very convenient that all we need to do is trust your "100% guarantee", but then if you're lying, that puts the mafia at a HUGE advantage that will likely be completely impossible to recover from. If you die, at least we'll know whether or not you're telling the truth without risking the life of our cop. And if you're telling the truth, CTM is a dead man, so I don't see the problem here. But of course, you have to throw in your cryptic statements to keep from actually revealing anything and to insist on why you can't be killed. Its all just way too convenient of a setup for us to be completely unable to question you without a single reason existing for us to actually trust you.

Even if you are telling the truth, can you honestly tell me that this doesn't completely reek of scumminess when you consider all of this?

JVOR, I voted you before because I think you are innocent. I was hoping to put out a trap and see if anyone jumped on with me. It didnt happen. I will say this, you are making me think I was wrong by voting for me and not a confirmed Zombie.

Gee, I predicted this would happen a few pages ago. He changes his mind and decides you were innocent but threatens to come after you next if you don't vote with him. Classic scum bullying..

Are you reading anything I am posting?

IDK, but I dont think we have one in this game because CTM is a Zombie, I know it for a fact and there was never a counter play which luckily played rigth into his hands.

yes, so I'm so smart and experienced yet I claimed cop on the .1% chance that there was no cop in the game. I mean, I've never played in a game without a cop, I was thinking I was due for one..

The more you talk the better this gets.. lol

OMG

I am not lying to you guys. I have a 100% confirmation that CTM is a Zombie. 100%. I found out in the night phase when I used my power.

EY sent me a PM. I am sorry, but I dont think that I should tell my actual role. In that PM he gave me a power. That power allows me to do something to another player. If I am denied that using that power, EY said that means that person is a Zombie.

I tried to use this power on CTM, it failed. Which means that he is 100% a Zombie.

Why do think I was badly injured but not killed?

What you're saying does seem to fit, but the fact that you STILL can't reveal your role is very sketchy.

If you were injured and not killed, the likelihood of you turning into a zombie are pretty good and I don't think we'd rather wait for that to happen. Something tells me that if we don't get rid of JiF now, he'll become a zombie during the next night phase.

vote: JiF

Despite your long posts and definitive statements regarding this topic, the entire basis for your claims are based in us trusting your word. The problem is, we really have no reason to do so. "Trust me" is the single weakest, most absurd argument in the game of mafia and typically leads me not to trust a person until given an actual reason to.

Its very convenient that all we need to do is trust your "100% guarantee", but then if you're lying, that puts the mafia at a HUGE advantage that will likely be completely impossible to recover from. If you die, at least we'll know whether or not you're telling the truth without risking the life of our cop. And if you're telling the truth, CTM is a dead man, so I don't see the problem here. But of course, you have to throw in your cryptic statements to keep from actually revealing anything and to insist on why you can't be killed. Its all just way too convenient of a setup for us to be completely unable to question you without a single reason existing for us to actually trust you.

Even if you are telling the truth, can you honestly tell me that this doesn't completely reek of scumminess when you consider all of this?

What do you want me to do BG?

Obviously no matter what, I am going to be suspicious. I am in a ****ed up position. EY gave me a power, it benefits the town. I figured it would be smart not to tell who I am.

I received a confirmation on CTM that he is a Zombie. Obviously I knew I would take heat going after the claimed Cop. I tried to do this the smart way, but you guys wont listen.

Honestly, I dont know what to do. I have a Zombie in my hands and I cant you guys to believe me. Its frustrating. I dont know what to do.

My thoughts exactly. All this would be solved if Jif actually explained fully wtf he is talking about from the get go. No point leaving the town in the dark here unless you have something to hide. Like i Keep on saying, we can survive without Jif's cryptic power which sounds a WHOLE lot like a cop's power without him commiting to being the cop, which is incredibly convenient. But it's much harder to win this game if CTM actually is the cop and we lynch him. It's not even fair compensation because assuming they gained another member, they would gladly give up Jif and end up without the cop. Mafia would firmly end up in a better position.

As opposed to the other scenario where we lynch Jif, and then lynch CTM. We don't put an actual cop at risk here and the mafia is presumably down to 1 person at the end of all this.

What do you want me to do BG?

Obviously no matter what, I am going to be suspicious. I am in a ****ed up position. EY gave me a power, it benefits the town. I figured it would be smart not to tell who I am.

I received a confirmation on CTM that he is a Zombie. Obviously I knew I would take heat going after the claimed Cop. I tried to do this the smart way, but you guys wont listen.

Honestly, I dont know what to do. I have a Zombie in my hands and I cant you guys to believe me. Its frustrating. I dont know what to do.

If you are so sure, vote yourself off, and if you flip with a town aligned role I will die next. Easy. But you won't do that will you because you know your death will clear my name..

Please dont drop the hammer guys, I will reveal.

Give me a sec. I am at work and have spent way too much time on this and my boss just got out of his office.

? WTF is the point of insinuating through all these cryptic statements if you were going to reveal anyways? I thought the town is as good as lost if you reveal it? And it's awfully convenient that you get some extra time to think of a response when you could've clearly just paraphrased what EY told you.

My thoughts exactly. All this would be solved if Jif actually explained fully wtf he is talking about from the get go. No point leaving the town in the dark here unless you have something to hide. Like i Keep on saying, we can survive without Jif's cryptic power which sounds a WHOLE lot like a cop's power without him commiting to being the cop, which is incredibly convenient. But it's much harder to win this game if CTM actually is the cop and we lynch him. It's not even fair compensation because assuming they gained another member, they would gladly give up Jif and end up without the cop. Mafia would firmly end up in a better position.

As opposed to the other scenario where we lynch Jif, and then lynch CTM. We don't put an actual cop at risk here and the mafia is presumably down to 1 person at the end of all this.

The worst part is that lynching me doesn't confirm JIF even if I am scum (I'm not). Remember Vic did the same to Woody and was also scum.

BUT, if you lynch JIF and confirm his alignment and abilities, you will verify me either way. If I wasn't in the middle of all this, it's clear as day what the right play is.

Please dont drop the hammer guys, I will reveal.

Give me a sec. I am at work and have spent way too much time on this and my boss just got out of his office.

Sure, now that you have to back yourself into a lie the reveal comes...

Gimme a break..

By all means, we shouldn't hammer as I'm really interested to hear this..

I think Jif has a point here. I'll wait for his reveal of course, but the fact that he didn't die last night tells a lot. He can do something for an innocent only. He barely escaped alive due to that person (CTM) being zombie. That's why he didn't die. My bet is he can make someone his assistant or something during the night phase.

I have returned as a Gaurdian Angel.

I am allowed to protect 1 player a night. However, if this player is a Zombie, my actions will fail.

That is why I was trying to find out what Crusher's actions have been since CTM's reveal. I was hoping to save him and let him keep saving CTM.

Everyone screamed and yelled at me to stop asking questions about what Crusher had been doing. So I did and I didnt get what I needed. Therefore, I went ahead and protected CTM. EY notified me that my protection failed, which in turn, meant that player was a Zombie.

If I selected a player with no role, I would have been notified of nothing and my success or lack there off would have been revealed during the night scene. Since I selected to protect a Zombie, EY notified me that my protection failed.

I think Jif has a point here. I'll wait for his reveal of course, but the fact that he didn't die last night tells a lot. He can do something for an innocent only. He barely escaped alive due to that person (CTM) being zombie. That's why he didn't die. My bet is he can make someone his assistant or something during the night phase.

I think JIF is clearly lieing and has been caught in several already. He waited to reveal because he didn't want to give any details for scrutiny and now has to because he's clsoe to getting hammer.

I am allowed to protect 1 player a night. However, if this player is a Zombie, my actions will fail.

That is why I was trying to find out what Crusher's actions have been since CTM's reveal. I was hoping to save him and let him keep saving CTM.

Everyone screamed and yelled at me to stop asking questions about what Crusher had been doing. So I did and I didnt get what I needed. Therefore, I went ahead and protected CTM. EY notified me that my protection failed, which in turn, meant that player was a Zombie.

If I selected a player with no role, I would have been notified of nothing and my success or lack there off would have been revealed during the night scene. Since I selected to protect a Zombie, EY notified me that my protection failed.

so you are saying there's 2 doctors in this game and three returning innocents? Is crusher lieing as well?

Also, you said earlier today that you were suspicious of me since you returned from the dead, now you are contradicting that by saying you actually protected me last night?

This stinks.

Throughout all this, why is Jets Things getting a vote from IJ? If you actually believe CTM, why wouldn't you vote the direction he's voting on?

Also, Jets things, important question, did EY tell you as well that you should bring up investigation as a course of action?

Paraphrased, "You have been brought back to life. You are a roleless townie." So no mention of investigation in any way.

I still don't know what to do.

Crusher sides with Jif. Crusher is our doctor. I'm inclined to believe him.

Vote :CTM

And JIF just claimed to be doctor too.. (in this game flavor)

I have to run out for a bit, please don't hammer till I get back.

also, what innocents have you revelaed? You claimed your reveal would make it obvious who was innocent..

Did EY tell you that if your protection failed you would be severely maimed by a zombie?

So you're essentially telling us that you're a combination doctor/cop? And EY just randomly decided to grant this role to the town? Although I'm curious, why exactly did this reveal put anyone else in danger? I'm not seeing that at all.

I'm not quite sure if you're lying or telling the truth, although this seems a little far fetched, but I can tell you one thing for sure, I am utterly confused. This and everything else from the past day or so, just doesn't make any damn sense. Even if you are telling the truth, there is something VERY fishy going on around here.

so you are saying there's 2 doctors in this game and three returning innocents? Is crusher lieing as well?

Also, you said earlier today that you were suspicious of me since you returned from the dead, now you are contradicting that by saying you actually protected me last night?

This stinks.

Of course it stinks. I have a 100% confirmation that you are Zombie. The funny things is, because of your rep, everyone follows you. And most likely they will do it again, but you and I both know that you are a Zombie.

I dont know if Crusher is a Doc. You have been lying claiming Cop. So far everyone has lied that has revealed.

No contradiction. I knew that if my protection failed that you would turn Zombie. EY told me that in my PM. My role almost has duel powers. On one hand I can protect, and on the other, if my protect fails, I have a confirmed Zombie.

It was a win win for me.

also, what innocents have you revelaed? You claimed your reveal would make it obvious who was innocent..

I meant that it could lead to other innocents exposed. This is all new to me, that was my opinion, maybe I was wrong. Like you pointed out, the Zombies already know who is innocent.

I might have been letting my role get to my head.

Did EY tell you that if your protection failed you would be severely maimed by a zombie?

No. I apologize. I didnt add all the details, this is an honest mistake. I hit submit reply to fast. Im my original PM, I was told I could not protect myself and that it would take the Zombies 2 tries to kill me.

No contradiction. I knew that if my protection failed that you would turn Zombie. EY told me that in my PM. My role almost has duel powers. On one hand I can protect, and on the other, if my protect fails, I have a confirmed Zombie.

This doesn't make sense. First you say that if you choose to protect someone who turns out to be a zombie, your protection will fail and a zombie will be revealed. Now you're saying that if your protection fails you will have created a zombie?

This doesn't make sense. First you say that if you choose to protect someone who turns out to be a zombie, your protection will fail and a zombie will be revealed. Now you're saying that if your protection fails you will have created a zombie?

Never said that later.

If it came out that way, my bad.

I dont create Zombies. I am just told my protection failed if I try to protect a Zombie.

This is obviously a lie. He's contradicted himself several times already..

This is Peter Petrelli part 2, only worse. This story has more holes in it then his girlfriends have lbs..

First his role was all powerful, and the town would lose if he was lynched, then he says he never said that (even though he did) and that his role wasn't all powerful, just important because if he revealed other innocents would be revealed.

Then he gets to L-1, back tracks a second time and reveals an all powerful role, were essentially he is doctor AND cop, (something as I predicted is almost always not found in mafia). His role also doesn't reveal any innocents, as he threatened it would, to which he responds, "rookie mistake"

Give me a fricken break. A for effort though Jif..

lol. Everyone has voted. Irish Jet is on a third party. Honestly, this shouldn't even be this close.

EVEN if you are convinced that CTM is guilty, he's dead in the next day phase anyway and you don't risk lynching the cop since you know CTM is guilty. Then we likely have 1 zombie remaining within the alive group. It's a much safer track to follow than being wrong about CTM and actually lynching the cop. I don't know how to put that across any clearer.

IJ, if you actually believe CTM and you are innocent you will follow his lead and vote Jif. It's the right play.

Crusher, if you actually think I'm guilty vote for me and lynch me first. I'll fall on my sword over this one if it means keeping a cop safe.

This is obviously a lie. He's contradicted himself several times already..

This is Peter Petrelli part 2, only worse. This story has more holes in it then his girlfriends have lbs..

First his role was all powerful, and the town would lose if he was lynched, then he says he never said that (even though he did) and that his role wasn't all powerful, just important because if he revealed other innocents would be revealed.

Then he gets to L-1, back tracks a second time and reveals an all powerful role, were essentially he is doctor AND cop, (something as I predicted is almost always not found in mafia). His role also doesn't reveal any innocents, as he threatened it would, to which he responds, "rookie mistake"

Give me a fricken break. A for effort though Jif..

1180318496871dz9.jpg

Archived