JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

I meant that it could lead to other innocents exposed. This is all new to me, that was my opinion, maybe I was wrong. Like you pointed out, the Zombies already know who is innocent.

Guys!! It's all new to him implies he was never a town power role. He was Columbo last game wasn't he? He had the ability to see powers/roles and alignments. I'm also pretty sure he had another power role back in a game over at JI..

Lies Lies Lies!!! Lynch all liars!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys!! It's all new to him implies he was never a town power role. He was Columbo last game wasn't he? He had the ability to see powers/roles and alignments. I'm also pretty sure he had another power role back in a game over at JI..

Lies Lies Lies!!! Lynch all liars!

I'll say it once and i'll say it again. This shouldn't even be this close. If jif is innocent, CTM is the next to go and we take down a mafia member. Leaving one mafia remaining in the still alive group.

If the reason you think CTM is lying is because he has me as a confirmed innocent, than lynch me instead to verify.

In what way does lynching CTM right now make sense? If he's a two-faced liar he's down the next day phase anyway. If he's telling the truth we are down a cop, Jif is likely guilty, and yet the mafia still has two members.

What kind of logic is that?

I have returned as a Gaurdian Angel.

I am allowed to protect 1 player a night. However, if this player is a Zombie, my actions will fail.

That is why I was trying to find out what Crusher's actions have been since CTM's reveal. I was hoping to save him and let him keep saving CTM.

Everyone screamed and yelled at me to stop asking questions about what Crusher had been doing. So I did and I didnt get what I needed. Therefore, I went ahead and protected CTM. EY notified me that my protection failed, which in turn, meant that player was a Zombie.

If I selected a player with no role, I would have been notified of nothing and my success or lack there off would have been revealed during the night scene. Since I selected to protect a Zombie, EY notified me that my protection failed.

again, if this is in fact true, than CTM is dead without any question the next day phase. If Jif is innocent, he shouldn't really worry about his own survival than, right? Because with CTM gone, that leaves the 1 guy hiding in the still alive group. We just have to attack 1 of the following 5 guys each day (JVOR, IJ, Raoul, War Ensemble, BG) until we find the remaining member.

I'll say it once and i'll say it again. This shouldn't even be this close. If jif is innocent, CTM is the next to go and we take down a mafia member. Leaving one mafia remaining in the still alive group.

If the reason you think CTM is lying is because he has me as a confirmed innocent, than lynch me instead to verify.

In what way does lynching CTM right now make sense? If he's a two-faced liar he's down the next day phase anyway. If he's telling the truth we are down a cop, Jif is likely guilty, and yet the mafia still has two members.

What kind of logic is that?

Spoken like a true godfather. Kill me, kill me.... Stop with that.

Spoken like a true godfather. Kill me, kill me.... Stop with that.

Why would a godfather tell you to kill them? A godfather would tell you to investigate them and then tell you not to go after them. What does the godfather have to gain from offering himself as a lynch when two members are at L-1? If you lynch me, you see i'm actually roleless innocent. Fully confirmed.

LOL, now I know why so many people off'ed themselves in this game. But I wont do that. I am hoping that some of you non-followers will listen to me. CTM is a Zombie. When this is all said and done, I will be laughing my ass off as he takes you guys for a ride. This is a ****ed up game.

I never contradicted myself. I have done what I can. Maybe I didnt play this well which sucks because obviously I have a role that would be beneficial. I wish I could have done a better job. The decked is obviously stacked against us that have returned. You can bet CTM will look to lynch JT next. JT, I wish you would believe me, we both resurrected if you are truly innocent you would know thats why Doggin brought us back. Why would Doggin bring back someone to hurt the town?

I have never been a doctor/protector/guardian angel...I was a cop last...but nice try CTM aka Spin Doctor. Apparently I blew it with my first time in a ****ed up role in a ****ed up situation, but CTM and his cronies just took all of you. Sorry EY, I know this isnt how you planned it.

CTM, great game my man. You have really got these guys by the balls and your Zombie brethren JVOR and BG are good little helpers.

You guys have all become pawns to CTM. He has got you all by the balls. There nothing more I can say.

This is all I got. Dont have time to respond to you all individually, I have tried my best here. If I am dead when I return, I understand, this situation is jacked. But I really hope some of you are listening when I tell you...I know for a fact CTM is 100% a Zombie!!! And I can help you win this game while CTM is going to help you lose.

LOL, now I know why so many people off'ed themselves in this game. But I wont do that. I am hoping that some of you non-followers will listen to me. CTM is a Zombie. When this is all said and done, I will be laughing my ass off as he takes you guys for a ride. This is a ****ed up game.

I never contradicted myself. I have done what I can. Maybe I didnt play this well which sucks because obviously I have a role that would be beneficial. I wish I could have done a better job. The decked is obviously stacked against us that have returned. You can bet CTM will look to lynch JT next. JT, I wish you would believe me, we both resurrected if you are truly innocent you would know thats why Doggin brought us back. Why would Doggin bring back someone to hurt the town?

I have never been a doctor/protector/guardian angel...I was a cop last...but nice try CTM aka Spin Doctor. Apparently I blew it with my first time in a ****ed up role in a ****ed up situation, but CTM and his cronies just took all of you. Sorry EY, I know this isnt how you planned it.

CTM, great game my man. You have really got these guys by the balls and your Zombie brethren JVOR and BG are good little helpers.

You guys have all become pawns to CTM. He has got you all by the balls. There nothing more I can say.

This is all I got. Dont have time to respond to you all individually, I have tried my best here. If I am dead when I return, I understand, this situation is jacked. But I really hope some of you are listening when I tell you...I know for a fact CTM is 100% a Zombie!!! And I can help you win this game while CTM is going to help you lose.

I don't have anyone by the balls. JVOR, Bleedin and others have said that if you flip as guardian angle they will lynch me tomorrow. It's just the right play, my role reveal was clean and uncountered. You're is some made up fantasy role that you yourself have contradicted about 4 times..

The rest of this post is playing for the sympathy vote. As I said, if you were who you said you were you would self vote and remove scum running around as confirmed cop. You know however that when you die it will saying nothing about Guardian Angel, thus proving you a liar.

Without question I promise to vote CTM the next day phase if Jif is indeed telling the truth. Without question the day phase after that I become a clear lynch for carrying the torch against Doggin, JT, and Jif.

But for now, why the crap does it make any sense to lynch an uncounterclaimed cop just because you have a feeling he's guilty? You might actually get lucky and be right. But it's a very real chance that you are wrong and we lynch the cop. Why go through such risk when you know the next day phase CTM is going to get lynched. Look at the numbers of this game, we can survive one day phase if CTM is double crossing us, but it's significantly more difficult to survive without a cop and two mafia members running about.

If you die and flip guardian angel thus proving your claims about me, why would I be around to take anyone for a ride? This is a subtle acknowledgment that you won't be flipping guardian angel, will you..

Why would a godfather tell you to kill them? A godfather would tell you to investigate them and then tell you not to go after them. What does the godfather have to gain from offering himself as a lynch when two members are at L-1? If you lynch me, you see i'm actually roleless innocent. Fully confirmed.

OOPS, still learning the ropes. Thanx zombie boy.

Sorry guys, I've been away.

I'm unvoting Jet Things. Like I said I am inclined to believe CTM because I trust his results although JiF is giving a convincing case not to vote him.

Regardless, if JiF does indeed emerge as guardian angel we can rest assured that CTM is scum.

Vote: JiF

OOPS, still learning the ropes. Thanx zombie boy.

Like I said, if you're fully convinced in my guilt, vote me instead of CTM. If i turn up mafia than you know CTM was lying. If I turn up godfather, you don't learn anything about CTM but the godfather is out of the game which is a huge boost for the town. If I turn up roleless innocent than you know at least CTM was telling the truth about that. My point is i'd rather myself get killed here than potentially offing the cop which for some bizzarre and illogical reason you are intent on doing on this current day phase.

As it stands, I don't even know why you are voting for Chan unless you have information that makes Chan 100% guilty. Don't share it, but do you have such information?

Sorry guys, I've been away.

I'm unvoting Jet Things. Like I said I am inclined to believe CTM because I trust his results although JiF is giving a convincing case not to vote him.

Regardless, if JiF does indeed emerge as guardian angel we can rest assured that CTM is scum.

Vote: JiF

Gee thats not suspicious

Like I said, if you're fully convinced in my guilt, vote me instead of CTM. If i turn up mafia than you know CTM was lying. If I turn up godfather, you don't learn anything about CTM but the godfather is out of the game which is a huge boost for the town. If I turn up roleless innocent than you know at least CTM was telling the truth about that. My point is i'd rather myself get killed here than potentially offing the cop which for some bizzarre and illogical reason you are intent on doing on this current day phase.

As it stands, I don't even know why you are voting for Chan unless you have information that makes Chan 100% guilty. Don't share it, but do you have such information?

Nothing is 100% in this game, but I honestly have a hard time with what I know thinking he's legit. If JiF dies and is innocent, what you think then?

Now that it is official we will see who is telling the truth. Again, if Jif was telling the truth the town is in good shape anyways as CTM is going down in this day phase and we likely only have one remaining mafia within the "always-alive group"

OK. What is your opinion on IJ?

OK. What is your opinion on IJ?

We'll see after this night phase. If Jif was actually telling the truth, than all bets are off with me, IJ, and the others who never got lynched or NKed.

If CTM is really the cop, IJ is either godfather or innocent and the same goes for myself. At that point, i'd recommend both going after and investigating BG, War, and Raoul first. If there is no godfather than we win by lynching them. If there is a godfather, one of those 3 is still mafia and then we turn to myself and IJ as possible godfather candidates. That's how I would proceed.

"Check him... Is he a man, a zombie, some kind of guardian angel?"

"All I know is we've never seen anything like this before."

JiF is Dead. Please send your night actions by 6PM tomorrow.

holy ghey

Archived