JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Real Life. Only on PPV.

Real life. Can't do. Fist to cuffs is a lot like exercise and my wife and neo-**** cardiologist have already been forcing Crusher to do enough of that.

Internet life. I would happily meet you anywhere anytime for a steel cage death match. We can confirm it with a foul language filled PM, but you have to promise not to show it to anyone

You've got the intangibles, Chad.

Back to being dead.

Now Vic I would skip my morning walk and trounce him. As long as said pouncing doesn't require me to walk anymore than 30 yards and not miss any meals. If Vic brings a pastrami sub for me we can skip the trouncing all together.

Bleedin' Green (1) - CTM

CTM (1) - Bleedin' Green

With 6 players remaining, it takes 4 to lynch.

I guess once again nobody cares who I protected last night. It must irrelevant again, right Chan. I guess the zombies decided to just kill an innocent again. Oh wait, no innocent died. Maybe they tried to kill the person I protected? I wonder who that was? I wonder who that wasn't?

Well, one of you guys is mafia. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for both of you to be mafia obviously.

State your cases. It's time to give your observations on everybody remaining in this game. Outside of this particular investigation, tell us why you think the other member is guilty. With your entire gameplay, tell us why your activities have been in the interest of the town.

I don't have much of a read on Bleedin.. He played a pretty clean game and it was my intention to investigate him a few days ago until the reanimated showed up and changed everything...

What is clear is that the mafia has an easy win here if you don't believe the guy who had a guilty on vicious and knew JIF was FOS. If you lynch me, Bleedin and his partner in crime will win with a NK, there are no do overs this time like with Jif.

I find it hard to believe that Jif, who was clearly lying, has caused the town to distrust me this much, but whatever.. Later on today I will go through Bleedin's posts and find his mistakes. From being a game mod, I know that having the truth makes things jump out at you as obvious. As such, now that I KNOW bleedin is guilty, I'm sure stuff will jump out on a read through.

I don't have much of a read on Bleedin.. He played a pretty clean game and it was my intention to investigate him a few days ago until the reanimated showed up and changed everything...

What is clear is that the mafia has an easy win here if you don't believe the guy who had a guilty on vicious and knew JIF was FOS. If you lynch me, Bleedin and his partner in crime will win with a NK, there are no do overs this time like with Jif.

I find it hard to believe that Jif, who was clearly lying, has caused the town to distrust me this much, but whatever.. Later on today I will go through Bleedin's posts and find his mistakes. From being a game mod, I know that having the truth makes things jump out at you as obvious. As such, now that I KNOW bleedin is guilty, I'm sure stuff will jump out on a read through.

I'm so glad the zombies didn't kill you last night. Care to explain how you survived and nobody else was killed? I think you tried to killed me and failed. Because Im the Dr. Care to ask who I protected last night? Do ya/ Do ya.

vote:ctm

I'm so glad the zombies didn't kill you last night. Care to explain how you survived and nobody else was killed? I think you tried to killed me and failed. Because Im the Dr. Care to ask who I protected last night? Do ya/ Do ya.

I know. The zombies decided not to kill no one so we would all be fooled.

Who'd ya protect? Let me guess... your going to say you, the man with protection restrictions who can amazingly protect himself every night.. lol

please say bleedin though, that would make the rest of this game easy..

Who'd ya protect? Let me guess... your going to say you, the man with protection restrictions who can amazingly protect himself every night.. lol

please say bleedin though, that would make the rest of this game easy..

Nope. It was me. Cool thing about EY, he's smart. If you pull this off and people don't vote for you, I will claim myself as your bitch in my sig. You deserve that. If you turn out to actually be the cop, I will stop coming to the sight and never play mafia again. Because I will need to admit myself into a full care facitliy, because Ive obviously lost my ****ing mind. Pagin Dr Moga, Pagin Dr Moga. Only fitting I have a fake Doc to go with my fake cop.

Nope. It was me. Cool thing about EY, he's smart. If you pull this off and people don't vote for you, I will claim myself as your bitch in my sig. You deserve that. If you turn out to actually be the cop, I will stop coming to the sight and never play mafia again. Because I will need to admit myself into a full care facitliy, because Ive obviously lost my ****ing mind. Pagin Dr Moga, Pagin Dr Moga. Only fitting I have a fake Doc to go with my fake cop.

I will not hold you to that crusher, but I'm sure years of drowning in bacon grease hasn't done wonder's for the old brain..

I will not hold you to that crusher, but I'm sure years of drowning in bacon grease hasn't done wonder's for the old brain..

Your so ghey. My bacon grease shooters have nothing to do with my brain. I have to see Dr Evil my cardiologist because of that. My brain is this way because the only way I was able to survive the ten years I was married to my first wife is by slamming my dick in a car door, and banging my head against a brick wall.

Your so ghey. My bacon grease shooters have nothing to do with my brain. I have to see Dr Evil my cardiologist because of that. My brain is this way because the only way I was able to survive the ten years I was married to my first wife is by slamming my dick in a car door, and banging my head against a brick wall.

Well good. I am following suit with my first wife presently.. lol

Cheaper to stay married. I had no choice. My first decided to go feel pretty some where else, I offered to buy her a fake rack but she decided blowing strangers did more for her self esteem.

woaha!

Kleck always says the same thing as a matter of fact..

Sorry for disappearing for a while guys. For starters, I have to say I feel like a complete ass for getting duped. I know some of you warned me and you were absolutely right. There's no way an investigator gets a guilty reveal on me which simply means CTM is a liar and as the saying goes, "lynch all liars". Crusher, I know I didn't believe you because I just saw too many flaws in your logic. It was just something that even if you were telling the truth about everything, it could've been manipulated by the mafia to try to take advantage of the situation and play us against our cop. As it turned out, you were right and I was the one being manipulated, by our so-called "cop".

Just think about the amazing convenience of this for a moment. First off, CTM takes DAYS to counter-claim Vic. Why do that? Well perhaps because he's mafia and they only decided to make that move once they realized their was no other cop out there counter-claiming Vic. So CTM does it, comes up with some BS reason as to why he waited, and now he's solidified as the cop. What has he done since then? Well he hasn't found a single mafia yet. He was certainly on board with the JiF lynching, which he uses as a big defense, but we know he didn't investigate JiF and we still don't know what JiF's alignment even was. If JVoR is right and JiF was a serial killer then it was in the mafia's best interest to kill him just as much as it was ours, so that certainly doesn't clear him.

What has he given us otherwise? Oh, one guilty investigation on Jets Things... who he then conveniently defended and said he wouldn't take that to mean anything. A pretty good way of covering his ass either way depending on what happened. So maybe JT is scum and that was a clever way of distancing without clearly getting JT lynched. So if JT did die at any point, CTM can point to that to prove his case. Or JT, if you are innocent, were you ever told by EY that you would come up guilty on future investigations? I doubt it. It certainly didn't seem that way based on your reaction when CTM revealed you as guilty. I mean, we know shutout came up completely roleless upon his lynching, so why should we assume you were any different? I'm guessing you were the same as him, unless you tell us otherwise, and if you were, please say so now. And of course if you are innocent, it was the perfect setup for CTM, because it could have potentially pushed us towards lynching you. Yet if you died and came up innocent, well then he can claim he told us all that may be the case, so its not his fault, even though his results motivated that move.

Then CTM finally gets a guilty investigation he's ready to push. And when does he get it? Oh, it just so happens to conveniently fall on the day in which lynching an innocent ends the game and wins it for him and his mafia cronies.

Come on, you guys can't possibly believe this is just one huge coincidence. Everything involving his entire game since revealing his role has been just way too convenient. From when he revealed to when he finally got another guilty investigation and everything in between. Don't buy into his crap anymore. I know it may be a lot to ask, because I did and unfortunately for far too long.

what a steaming pile of doody that was.. Zombie.

I ask that everybody hold off voting until I have time to properly retort. The only getting worked here is the town, clearly BG has stayed under the radar enough to not draw my suspicions nor gain the towns trust. He's played the game perfectly, picking off confirmed innocents, sending Jif on a suicide mission, all the while undermining my credibility when the fact remains that I've been one of the first votes on every single mafia capture there has been.

BG is guilty!!

Sorry for disappearing for a while guys. For starters, I have to say I feel like a complete ass for getting duped. I know some of you warned me and you were absolutely right. There's no way an investigator gets a guilty reveal on me which simply means CTM is a liar and as the saying goes, "lynch all liars". Crusher, I know I didn't believe you because I just saw too many flaws in your logic. It was just something that even if you were telling the truth about everything, it could've been manipulated by the mafia to try to take advantage of the situation and play us against our cop. As it turned out, you were right and I was the one being manipulated, by our so-called "cop".

Just think about the amazing convenience of this for a moment. First off, CTM takes DAYS to counter-claim Vic. Why do that? Well perhaps because he's mafia and they only decided to make that move once they realized their was no other cop out there counter-claiming Vic. So CTM does it, comes up with some BS reason as to why he waited, and now he's solidified as the cop. What has he done since then? Well he hasn't found a single mafia yet. He was certainly on board with the JiF lynching, which he uses as a big defense, but we know he didn't investigate JiF and we still don't know what JiF's alignment even was. If JVoR is right and JiF was a serial killer then it was in the mafia's best interest to kill him just as much as it was ours, so that certainly doesn't clear him.

What has he given us otherwise? Oh, one guilty investigation on Jets Things... who he then conveniently defended and said he wouldn't take that to mean anything. A pretty good way of covering his ass either way depending on what happened. So maybe JT is scum and that was a clever way of distancing without clearly getting JT lynched. So if JT did die at any point, CTM can point to that to prove his case. Or JT, if you are innocent, were you ever told by EY that you would come up guilty on future investigations? I doubt it. It certainly didn't seem that way based on your reaction when CTM revealed you as guilty. I mean, we know shutout came up completely roleless upon his lynching, so why should we assume you were any different? I'm guessing you were the same as him, unless you tell us otherwise, and if you were, please say so now. And of course if you are innocent, it was the perfect setup for CTM, because it could have potentially pushed us towards lynching you. Yet if you died and came up innocent, well then he can claim he told us all that may be the case, so its not his fault, even though his results motivated that move.

Then CTM finally gets a guilty investigation he's ready to push. And when does he get it? Oh, it just so happens to conveniently fall on the day in which lynching an innocent ends the game and wins it for him and his mafia cronies.

Come on, you guys can't possibly believe this is just one huge coincidence. Everything involving his entire game since revealing his role has been just way too convenient. From when he revealed to when he finally got another guilty investigation and everything in between. Don't buy into his crap anymore. I know it may be a lot to ask, because I did and unfortunately for far too long.

I have to admit, this is pretty compelling. CTM, rebuttal?

Also, this is speculating over game mechanics, but do we really not have any cop in this game? That seems like a pretty crappy arrangement for the town to win when the mafia could fake role reveal as cop without counterclaim. I hardly think Doggin's power is a fair trade-off for no cop.

what a steaming pile of doody that was.. Zombie.

I ask that everybody hold off voting until I have time to properly retort. The only getting worked here is the town, clearly BG has stayed under the radar enough to not draw my suspicions nor gain the towns trust. He's played the game perfectly, picking off confirmed innocents, sending Jif on a suicide mission, all the while undermining my credibility when the fact remains that I've been one of the first votes on every single mafia capture there has been.

BG is guilty!!

I've been meaning to ask. What makes you so sure JiF was at the bidding of anyone? If JiF was indeed the serial killer AND did use his power on you, why didn't you die?

I have to admit, this is pretty compelling. CTM, rebuttal?

Also, this is speculating over game mechanics, but do we really not have any cop in this game? That seems like a pretty crappy arrangement for the town to win when the mafia could fake role reveal as cop without counterclaim. I hardly think Doggin's power is a fair trade-off for no cop.

Don't have time right now, just wait a bit. If you believe BG you will lose..

And remember Doggin's power unleashed JIF, who clearly was not pro town as he admitted to lieing. There is no way there is no cop in this game!!!

I've been meaning to ask. What makes you so sure JiF was at the bidding of anyone? If JiF was indeed the serial killer AND did use his power on you, why didn't you die?

because it doesn't make sense any other way. Why would a serial killer suicide a cop? Had to be blunt instrument of scum.

because it doesn't make sense any other way. Why would a serial killer suicide a cop? Had to be blunt instrument of scum.

Or, instead of being at anyone's bidding, JiF was actually telling the truth about at least one thing: you're lying mafia scum. In that case, no matter what his role is, getting rid of scum and putting himself in a position of power is more than enough incentive for anyone to come after you. Of course, you already knew all of this, despite your claims of there being no other way it makes sense.

Also, to the both of you, tell us your read on EVERYONE in this game. Not just between the two of you. I'd explain why but i'm sure both of you are smart enough to figure out why I want to know.

That's going to take a while and honestly, I can't do that right now from work. When I get home tonight I'll gladly take the time to put that together though.

Just think about the amazing convenience of this for a moment. First off, CTM takes DAYS to counter-claim Vic. Why do that? Well perhaps because he's mafia and they only decided to make that move once they realized their was no other cop out there counter-claiming Vic. So CTM does it, comes up with some BS reason as to why he waited, and now he's solidified as the cop.

Again, as with JIF and Vic, we will see that if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true.

What reason would there be for the mafia to bus their second member on day 4? I mean, it likely put them at a 9-2 disadvantage? Why? You claim it was because we figured there was no cop, so rather then leave the current scum cop in there to I don't know, maybe find a guilty on the outed doctor and get him lynched, we decided it would be better to lynch one of our own? Come on.

Check the friggen link below, here was the vote count right after I revealed to save Crusher's big ass.

We know doggin and IJ were innocent, so with 2 more scum, Vicious (at the time the confirmed cop who just lynched woody) would've had to get 1 more innocent to vote Crusher and he was dead. The smart play as mafia would've been to let that play out, or at the least have Vicious claim he got a guilty on Crusher the next day so he'd be lynched the following day. I know you bleedin, as scum, were probably intending to do just that.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1202155&postcount=1200

Crusher (3) - Vicious89x, Doggin94it, IJ

War Ensemble (1) - shutout

Vicious89x (2) - Crusher, CTM

With 11 players remaining. It takes 6 to behead.

(more in a bit, I'm in a conference call folks..)

Or, instead of being at anyone's bidding, JiF was actually telling the truth about at least one thing: you're lying mafia scum. In that case, no matter what his role is, getting rid of scum and putting himself in a position of power is more than enough incentive for anyone to come after you. Of course, you already knew all of this, despite your claims of there being no other way it makes sense.

Well, since I am not scum, I wouldn't even consider this possibility.

Again, Jif said I'd be vindicated. I can't believe we are still playing around with Jif's coy phrasing of "lets just say I wasn't telling the whole truth" and ignoring his acknowledgment of my vindication?

Archived