JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chan, your string of investigations were either unfortunate or really convenient. You realize that to the roleless members here, you're asking us to trust your word here. Moreover, i'm finding it suspicious why you would advocate going after War Ensemble, and then never picking that thread up again nor investigating him.

However, it still does not make sense to me why Chan would fake role reveal at that point in the game when it was still possible that a real cop was hanging back. Keep in mind this was only Day 3, the mafia would have to be taking a huge gamble there.

I meant everyone that is alive right now. Not anyone that died.

Bleedin 100% guilty

You - clearly innocent

JT - leaning innocent

WE- not sure

Crusher - suspicious of but I refuse to believe there isn't a doctor. Something happened with him and JIF though the other night..

Once bleedin dies and is confirmed as scum, I will investigate WE tonight and we will see..

Also, rememebr it's 6 players now, likely 2 scum, so picking wrong almost guarantees a loss. All the mafia will need to do is out guess crusher tonight and they will win. This is why Crusher has probably been the bigger target all long. He can single handedly win or lose the game tonight.

If you are even considering voting for me, I am so sure you are wrong that I will ask that we consider a NOLYNCH. Clearly there isn't 3 scum or the game would be over already. As we are constituted now, every single innocent player is going to have to choose the right side in order for us to lynch properly and crusher is already picking the wrong one. If we wait a night, we at least get another investigation result and maybe force Bleedin's hand to choose who to nk making it easier to find his partner the next day...

Bleedin 100% guilty

You - clearly innocent

JT - leaning innocent

WE- not sure

Crusher - suspicious of but I refuse to believe there isn't a doctor. Something happened with him and JIF though the other night..

Once bleedin dies and is confirmed as scum, I will investigate WE tonight and we will see..

Also, rememebr it's 6 players now, likely 2 scum, so picking wrong almost guarantees a loss. All the mafia will need to do is out guess crusher tonight and they will win. This is why Crusher has probably been the bigger target all long. He can single handedly win or lose the game tonight.

If you are even considering voting for me, I am so sure you are wrong that I will ask that we consider a NOLYNCH. Clearly there isn't 3 scum or the game would be over already. As we are constituted now, every single innocent player is going to have to choose the right side in order for us to lynch properly and crusher is already picking the wrong one. If we wait a night, we at least get another investigation result and maybe force Bleedin's hand to choose who to nk making it easier to find his partner the next day...

BG, this is all i'm asking from you.

Bleedin 100% guilty

You - clearly innocent

JT - leaning innocent

WE- not sure

Yeah, this is probably dumb of me but why are you leaning towards innocent for me? You got a guilty as a result of your investigation, so...?

Chan, your string of investigations were either unfortunate or really convenient. You realize that to the roleless members here, you're asking us to trust your word here. Moreover, i'm finding it suspicious why you would advocate going after War Ensemble, and then never picking that thread up again nor investigating him.

I wanted to lynch WE before I saw the 3 reanimates. Once that happened, everything changed. I figured in a game where the walking undead are scum, that those who came back to life stand a good chance of being scum themselves... So I wanted to lynch one of em, shutout because he was first to arrive, then once he came up as innocent but dead AGAIN, I decided I would investigate Jet's Things since he died a different way then Shutout (by lynch) and cause shutout told me the investigation would reveal extra info..

NExt day JIF goes on a suicide run and the game has been different since then. It took a left turn the moment EY threw us a curveball, that's all I can really say.

ANd I don't know what was unforunate about my investigations. It's almost certain we have a godfather this game at this point. Do the math. I had 1 player remaining who would investigate as guilty out of like 10 choices. That's a 10% chance. Bleedin was simply smart enough to continue lynching those that were presumed innocent hoping I had investigated them. He hit with shutout. From there he's been targetting those that I confirm as innocent, like IJ. The play has been perfectly rational..

Yeah, this is probably dumb of me but why are you leaning towards innocent for me? You got a guilty as a result of your investigation, so...?

Because he's a lying mafia scum. Like I said earlier, if you're mafia with him then its a great distancing tactic and if you're townie he has the escape built in where he can say "see, I told you guys we shouldn't have lynched him."

Question: when you came back into the game, did EY ever say anything to you about coming up guilty in investigations?

Because JIF was guilty and I don't think 2 guilty's would be brought back by doggins death. Also, my flavor text referred to being able to tell who was warm blooded. You might not be seeing as how you climbed out of the grave an all..

Going with my gut mostly. I'm telling you without a doubt Bleedin is scum. 100% chance. If WE turns up innocent, then we have to discuss this result in more detail..

Because he's a lying mafia scum. Like I said earlier, if you're mafia with him then its a great distancing tactic and if you're townie he has the escape built in where he can say "see, I told you guys we shouldn't have lynched him."

Question: when you came back into the game, did EY ever say anything to you about coming up guilty in investigations?

BG, tell us what you think of everyone. Just make a list like CTM did and elaborate later. The quicker you do this the better it is for you.

Playing dumb huh? I'm sure JT would've mentioned this detail a few days ago :rolleyes:..

Many times miller's do not know they are millers, they exist to undermine the cop. Having them know they are millers defeats the purpose..

Because JIF was guilty and I don't think 2 guilty's would be brought back by doggins death. Also, my flavor text referred to being able to tell who was warm blooded. You might not be seeing as how you climbed out of the grave an all..

Going with my gut mostly. I'm telling you without a doubt Bleedin is scum. 100% chance. If WE turns up innocent, then we have to discuss this result in more detail..

That's my theory as well. Doggin clearly wouldn't have sacrificed himself if he knew that he'd be bringing back 1 mafia, one roleless innocent, and one SK in the process. Shutout also said that he suggested investigation on him first, indicating something was up. Like I said, if JT came back as mafia he's doing a very excellent job of it because he's not exhibiting odd behavior imo.

Playing dumb huh? I'm sure JT would've mentioned this detail a few days ago :rolleyes:..

Many times miller's do not know they are millers, they exist to undermine the cop. Having them know they are millers defeats the purpose..

Not necessarily--they might have a power role that tells them they're millers with some other power. So your getting him guilty would only be to f' with the town, not you in particular. I'm convinced that he doesn't know about it, though, so I agree.

Guys, I know I'm innocent and I am willing to side with CTM here. The probability of him being innocent with me, coupled with CTM's investigation result, makes it a somewhat easy decision. However, if CTM would prefer a "no lynch", I can do that too. Investigate me if you want, but it will only lead to going into more detail to deliberate our lynching.

Not necessarily--they might have a power role that tells them they're millers with some other power. So your getting him guilty would only be to f' with the town, not you in particular. I'm convinced that he doesn't know about it, though, so I agree.

Guys, I know I'm innocent and I am willing to side with CTM here. The probability of him being innocent with me, coupled with CTM's investigation result, makes it a somewhat easy decision. However, if CTM would prefer a "no lynch", I can do that too. Investigate me if you want, but it will only lead to going into more detail to deliberate our lynching.

What is your read on BG?

BG, this is all i'm asking from you.

Oh ok, I was going to go more in depth but I can do that quickly.

CTM - 100% guilty. Not a chance he has a guilty investigation on me. Definitely scum.

JVOR - I'm pretty sure you're on the level. Essentially, there is by far the least reason to suspect you of everyone.

JT - I don't have a guilty vibe, but the whole "guilty but lets not lynch him" thing has me worried. Its very possible it was a distancing technique used by CTM. Knowing CTM is mafia, the only possibilities are that he was hoping he could get JT lynched while claiming it wasn't his fault, or was trying to distance from fellow mafia while also trying to not get him lynched. So while his actions haven't bothered me recently, the association with CTM is questionable.

WE - Suspicious. He's the only guy CTM hasn't claimed to have investigated. CTM obviously doesn't want to have to kill off another of his mafia partners so he can't give a guilty result, but giving an innocent result to fellow mafia is dangerous too in case he turns up dead. So no investigation on WE kept CTM from having to deal with any circumstances of WE's role one way or another. The other option is he left WE and I as both innocents at the end so he would have his choice of which one he thought would be easier to lynch and could make the play on that one, knowing a death of either of us wins him the game. I think both are equally possible, but the first options means I have to stay suspious.

Crusher - I was very wary of, but in light of the revelations about CTM, I definitely have to go with innocent. I thought he was either mafia or getting played by the mafia, but now that I know the truth about CTM, he's obviously smarter than I am and had this figured out a while ago. He's definitely innocent.

Yes, I did mention it. For those who don't feel like looking back, my PM said (paraphrased) "You're alive again and you are a roleless townie."

I know the bolded part. Why do you believe me? Three of us were brought back - shutout (at least I think it was him...too lazy to go back and look), myself, and JiF. We lynched shutout and he was innocent. We lynched JiF and he had some weird hybrid-esque role. Shouldn't the percentages play at me being a zombie then? Is your gut feeling stronger than what logic would dictate?

I prefer a no lynch under the assumption that Crusher is innocent and Bleedin's teammate isn't going to bus him. If those two things are true, then there is no way Bleedin will get 4 votes on him today. A NOLYNCH is preferable to lynching me as it will almost certainly mean game over for town. All they will have to do is guess right against crusher tonight (assuming he is the doc)

Jvor, thoughts on the nolynch? Is crusher innocent? will bleedin's scum buddy turn on him?

There's 6 left, with probably two mafia. (33% mafia) If we don't lynch and the zombies have a successful night kill, that leaves us with 5 with 2 mafia. (40%? mafia)

If we lynch today and we lynch an innocent, the game is over if the zombies get an effective night kill. That brings us to 4 with two mafia: game over.

The correct vote is no lynch. I have my suspicions of both BG AND CTM, yet I just don't know which way to go with this. We CANNOT screw up this vote and leave the game to Crusher's guessing game.

Yes, I did mention it. For those who don't feel like looking back, my PM said (paraphrased) "You're alive again and you are a roleless townie."

I know the bolded part. Why do you believe me? Three of us were brought back - shutout (at least I think it was him...too lazy to go back and look), myself, and JiF. We lynched shutout and he was innocent. We lynched JiF and he had some weird hybrid-esque role. Shouldn't the percentages play at me being a zombie then? Is your gut feeling stronger than what logic would dictate?

Well, my logic tells me JIF was a zombie. I'm 99% certain on this as it makes no sense any other way.

Simple, if he had lead a lynch against you, when you turned up as a roleless townie he would've been done for. So he claims he got a guilty in order to deflect the questions about him only getting innocent results and cast suspicion upon you, but then says not to lynch you, so that way he's completely covered. And now you're suddenly some sort of confirmed innocent? Doesn't make a damn bit of sense, does it? Remember JT, lynch all liars.

Simple, if he had lead a lynch against you, when you turned up as a roleless townie he would've been done for. So he claims he got a guilty in order to deflect the questions about him only getting innocent results and cast suspicion upon you, but then says not to lynch you, so that way he's completely covered. And now you're suddenly some sort of confirmed innocent? Doesn't make a damn bit of sense, does it? Remember JT, lynch all liars.

In fairness, Chan never came out and said that. He's been pretty uniform with his "JT came up guilty, but I have a hunch he's innocent" rap. But what you're saying about all of this does make sense.

There's 6 left, with probably two mafia. (33% mafia) If we don't lynch and the zombies have a successful night kill, that leaves us with 5 with 2 mafia. (40%? mafia)

If we lynch today and we lynch an innocent, the game is over if the zombies get an effective night kill. That brings us to 4 with two mafia: game over.

The correct vote is no lynch. I have my suspicions of both BG AND CTM, yet I just don't know which way to go with this. We CANNOT screw up this vote and leave the game to Crusher's guessing game.

This is actually the right tactical play for everyone who doesn't have a guilty on Bleedin..

I will go along with it because I think there is no other choice. Either I get lynched or there is a stalemate and random lynch. It's either that or crusher is actually guilty or BG's scum buddy busses him but that makes no sense as they are so close to victory after being down like 9-2 at one point..

Bleedin is one smart cookie, he's created a no lose situation for himself here..

I'm sorry, but I don't buy this. CTM now sees he's not going to be able to convince people to lynch me. People are starting to catch onto his act, so he's scrambling to make up for it.

What does a no lynch vote do? It allows the mafia to freely kill one more of us off before we even decide on this situation. We'd have to figure out the same problems we're discussing now, but with one less innocent. And it puts the mafia in a much more powerful situation. Think about it, if you allow this to happen then tomorrow all it takes is ONE person on the town's side to cast an incorrect vote, then the two mafia members can bus that player and they win. Today they need at least two of us to make an incorrect vote before they can win. The power is in our hands right now, a no lynch vote takes that away.

You guys can't possibly think that CTM doesn't know the vulnerable situation a 3-2 game puts the town in right? He'll try to justify it I'm sure, but nobody is perfect and tomorrow we would HAVE to all be perfect in order to win this game. There has to be a lynch today and it has to be CTM.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy this. CTM now sees he's not going to be able to convince people to lynch me. People are starting to catch onto his act, so he's scrambling to make up for it.

What does a no lynch vote do? It allows the mafia to freely kill one more of us off before we even decide on this situation. We'd have to figure out the same problems we're discussing now, but with one less innocent. And it puts the mafia in a much more powerful situation. Think about it, if you allow this to happen then tomorrow all it takes is ONE person on the town's side to cast an incorrect vote, then the two mafia members can bus that player and they win. Today they need at least two of us to make an incorrect vote before they can win. The power is in our hands right now, a no lynch vote takes that away.

You guys can't possibly think that CTM doesn't know the vulnerable situation a 3-2 game puts the town in right? He'll try to justify it I'm sure, but nobody is perfect and tomorrow we would HAVE to all be perfect in order to win this game. There has to be a lynch today and it has to be CTM.

What about if we go after War Ensemble? What's your take on that BG?

You haven't pointed to a single lie. I've been very clear on my stance on Jets Things and have also explained several times why I didn't get guilties the other nights.

I was dealing with mid teens % chances every night!!! I know you are familiar with this, you are a computer programmer. Stop playing dumb and having amnesia in order to manipulate people. You forget that Jets thigns said he was a roleless innocent a few days ago, you forget that I was dealing with small chances of finding scum and act shocked that I wouldn't have hit yet when the odds were against it all along. Don't buy what he's selling!!

Says the guy that knows if I get lynched his side will win. SCUM!!!

The right tactical play is what War Ens. said, but you already knew this didn't you.. :rolleyes:

What about if we go after War Ensemble? What's your take on that BG?

As suspicious as I am of him, its a big risk. If we lynch an innocent, any innocent, tonight then the mafia wins. I know CTM is scum, if we lynch him tonight then we live to fight another day. Then tomorrow we can do a more proper analysis on who's left and figure out who's mafia, but if we don't kill CTM we allow him to stick around and try to continue to murky the waters while also run the risk of not killing mafia tonight and losing the game. I'm innocent which means I have no incentive to vote for anyone but the guy I KNOW is mafia. If I was mafia, I'd be willing to kill off anyone, or even agree to this assinine "no lynch" plan.

Says the guy that knows if I get lynched his side will win. SCUM!!!

The right tactical play is what War Ens. said, but you already knew this didn't you.. :rolleyes:

Well you're part right, if we lynch you I feel better about the odds of my side winning. That would be because we'll have just killed off the zombie posing as cop. As far as your insistence that no-lynch is the right way to go, if I was mafia I would LOVE that idea. Which is why I know you suggested it.

Again, a no-lynch tonight means only one thing, we have to get everything PERFECT tomorrow. What are the odds of that happening? Not very good. What's wrong with right now? I'll tell you what, nobody is buying your BS and you'd relish in the opportunity to kill someone off and make this easier on yourself.

Archived