JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

Well you're part right, if we lynch you I feel better about the odds of my side winning. That would be because we'll have just killed off the zombie posing as cop. As far as your insistence that no-lynch is the right way to go, if I was mafia I would LOVE that idea. Which is why I know you suggested it.

Again, a no-lynch tonight means only one thing, we have to get everything PERFECT tomorrow. What are the odds of that happening? Not very good. What's wrong with right now? I'll tell you what, nobody is buying your BS and you'd relish in the opportunity to kill someone off and make this easier on yourself.

There we go again, and with 6 players today, 2 scum, and 4 to lynch, what has to happen today? Oh, that's right 4 people need to be perfect instead of 3. Which is harder to do, get 4 people to vote perfectly or 3? Tell me computer guy?

You didn't consider that though because YOU don't need 4 people to vote perfectly today. You only need 2 out 4 today. 2 innocents + You and your scumbudding mafia vote = lynched COP. You already have 1, so basically you are going all in to convince 1 more player and then it's all over for me.

Guys this was a fatal mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a related point, how do you know I won't get 4 people to vote you? Maybe because you know crusher is innocent and your partner will not bus you? Seems pretty clear what is going on here..

And finally, I would prefer you hang today because you are scum. I am only stating that I would prefer a no lynch to a random lynch or worst yet me being lynched.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There we go again, and with 6 players today, 2 scum, and 4 to lynch, what has to happen today? Oh, that's right 4 people need to be perfect instead of 3. Which is harder to do, get 4 people to vote perfectly or 3? Tell me computer guy?

You didn't consider that though because YOU don't need 4 people to vote perfectly today. You only need 2 out 4 today. 2 innocents + You and your scumbudding mafia vote = lynched COP. You already have 1, so basically you are going all in to convince 1 more player and then it's all over for me.

Guys this was a fatal mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a related point, how do you know I won't get 4 people to vote you? Maybe because you know crusher is innocent and your partner will not bus you? Seems pretty clear what is going on here..

And finally, I would prefer you hang today because you are scum. I am only stating that I would prefer a no lynch to a random lynch or worst yet me being lynched.

LOL. What a complete load of horse **** this is. Actually, as you well know the difference is simple:

Tomorrow: One innocent votes incorrectly. GAME OVER.

Today: One innocent votes incorrectly. Game is not over. You need TWO innocents to vote for me before you can get me killed. And you haven't even gotten one yet. Its the exact reason why you wanted to go with no lynch. Then you could kill off another innocent and make it a lot easier to sell your load of BS.

Think about this, we both agree Crusher is innocent and he obviously doesn't trust you. If I was mafia, I would've gone along with the no lynch concept. Because in that case, I would've just killed off a random innocent, come back tomorrow, gotten Crusher to vote you and ended this game right there. It would've made life so amazingly easy for me. But I didn't go along with it, you want to know why? Because I'm not the scum here, you are.

The idea is simple. Today there's a chance for a mistake to be made and then rectified. There's a chance for people to discuss things and realize they were wrong. Today, we don't have to worry about the slightest mistake ending the day in the blink of an eye. Thankfully EY has put an end to this AWFUL idea, but think about the kind of trap CTM was just trying to set for us. That should be reason enough to lynch him. He's made it so obvious that he's mafia at this point its not even funny. All the signs are there.

Because JIF was guilty and I don't think 2 guilty's would be brought back by doggins death. Also, my flavor text referred to being able to tell who was warm blooded. You might not be seeing as how you climbed out of the grave an all..

Going with my gut mostly. I'm telling you without a doubt Bleedin is scum. 100% chance. If WE turns up innocent, then we have to discuss this result in more detail..

If he turns up innocent the town loses.

You never considered it. Fess up..

And funny how you say exactly what you'd do, yet you didn't manage to get it done last night now did you? Also your whole first diatribe on the matter was centered around the idea of 3 people needing to be perfect in order to win tomorrow. A computer programmer who couldn't do simple math today? No chance. You didn't consider it cause YOU don't need 4 innocent people to be right. I do.

The fact is you are 1 innocent vote away from a very good chance of victory and are going all in, why would you want to introduce any additional risk?

Lastly, I can find posts by doggin recommending this coruse of action in a situation such as this. No lynch isn't a perfect strategy, but it's better then the alternative cause the town still maintains it's numbers..

I prefer a no lynch under the assumption that Crusher is innocent and Bleedin's teammate isn't going to bus him. If those two things are true, then there is no way Bleedin will get 4 votes on him today. A NOLYNCH is preferable to lynching me as it will almost certainly mean game over for town. All they will have to do is guess right against crusher tonight (assuming he is the doc)

Jvor, thoughts on the nolynch? Is crusher innocent? will bleedin's scum buddy turn on him?

No lynch plays to the mafia. no way. CTM I haven't protected you. Last night nobody died. You are scum. I believe WE may be the other.

Crusher ninja'd me, that was in response to Bleedin's post..

Again, it isn't about whether or not NOLYNCH is the perfect scenario. It's 100% that you never considered 4 innocents needing to vote properly today. Why is that???

I'm sorry, but I don't buy this. CTM now sees he's not going to be able to convince people to lynch me. People are starting to catch onto his act, so he's scrambling to make up for it.

What does a no lynch vote do? It allows the mafia to freely kill one more of us off before we even decide on this situation. We'd have to figure out the same problems we're discussing now, but with one less innocent. And it puts the mafia in a much more powerful situation. Think about it, if you allow this to happen then tomorrow all it takes is ONE person on the town's side to cast an incorrect vote, then the two mafia members can bus that player and they win. Today they need at least two of us to make an incorrect vote before they can win. The power is in our hands right now, a no lynch vote takes that away.

You guys can't possibly think that CTM doesn't know the vulnerable situation a 3-2 game puts the town in right? He'll try to justify it I'm sure, but nobody is perfect and tomorrow we would HAVE to all be perfect in order to win this game. There has to be a lynch today and it has to be CTM.

Exactly.

LOL. What a complete load of horse **** this is. Actually, as you well know the difference is simple:

Tomorrow: One innocent votes incorrectly. GAME OVER.

Today: One innocent votes incorrectly. Game is not over. You need TWO innocents to vote for me before you can get me killed. And you haven't even gotten one yet. Its the exact reason why you wanted to go with no lynch. Then you could kill off another innocent and make it a lot easier to sell your load of BS.

Think about this, we both agree Crusher is innocent and he obviously doesn't trust you. If I was mafia, I would've gone along with the no lynch concept. Because in that case, I would've just killed off a random innocent, come back tomorrow, gotten Crusher to vote you and ended this game right there. It would've made life so amazingly easy for me. But I didn't go along with it, you want to know why? Because I'm not the scum here, you are.

The idea is simple. Today there's a chance for a mistake to be made and then rectified. There's a chance for people to discuss things and realize they were wrong. Today, we don't have to worry about the slightest mistake ending the day in the blink of an eye. Thankfully EY has put an end to this AWFUL idea, but think about the kind of trap CTM was just trying to set for us. That should be reason enough to lynch him. He's made it so obvious that he's mafia at this point its not even funny. All the signs are there.

WRONG!!! The signs have been there, but you hard headed bastids wouldn't listen. When the last time a cop in this game survived four night after being outed without Dr protection. I protected myself last night, they went for me, leading to no death last night.

WRONG!!! The signs have been there, but you hard headed bastids wouldn't listen. When the last time a cop in this game survived four night after being outed without Dr protection. I protected myself last night, they went for me, leading to no death last night.

traitor..

Or they decided not to kill anyone. Just a thought. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if one is protected, he doesn't know a night kill was attempted.

Or they decided not to kill anyone. Just a thought. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if one is protected, he doesn't know a night kill was attempted.

I did mention that earlier. But Chan has survived every night without being protected. The odds are he's scum, but their are no absolutes.

I did mention that earlier. But Chan has survived every night without being protected. The odds are he's scum, but their are no absolutes.

Oh, so now you NEVER protected me.

Yet you claimed to have protection restrictions, and somehow protected yourself every night. Submitted that 'No action' real quick last night didn't you, maybe before your teammate had a chance to put a kill in..

traitor

F it, Since my scum buddy isn't sticking to the plan and not returning my PM's, F him..

When I die, it should be quite clear who else is lying about their role in this game.

And ftr, this is a game with zombies. Zombies bite people and convert them. Vic was the real cop and was converted. We didn't believe there was ever a doctor based on my title. (as you'll soon find out)

Don't believe me, don't care. Someone didn't stick to the plan and F'd this whole thing up for our team. Kill last night, lynch anyone today and we won. Game over. So simple. Jeez....

ihateu baconbrain.. this would've been a beautiful finish, you ruined our masterpiece...

vote CTM

GO town!!!

And btw, I can't believe you guys bought the whole "I protected myself instead of Vic routine on night 2" lol :rl:

I thought for sure someone would see right through that. Apparently the guy who couldn't even figure out who to protect with an outed cop is suddenly some kind of Mafia savant who can suddenly pick Vic and me as scum with 100% certainty and no investigative powers.. Oy!

Crusher ninja'd me, that was in response to Bleedin's post..

Again, it isn't about whether or not NOLYNCH is the perfect scenario. It's 100% that you never considered 4 innocents needing to vote properly today. Why is that???

I know you're not actually this dense, so you're just telling everyone who wasn't already sure that you are mafia. Again I stressed the point of "perfection". If there was a no lynch (not an option, thank god) then tomorrow would be 3-2. That means that every innocent player has to be PERFECT. I'm not talking about getting the vote right in the end, I'm talking about not making one single mistake the entire day.

Assuming there are really are two mafia left AND your teammate doesn't decide to bus you, yes we need 4 innocent votes to be correct... eventually. But not immediately and that's the difference. A perfect example already occurred today. JVOR made a mistake today. At the beginning of the day, he voted for me. However, he thought about it and unvoted. So no harm, no foul. One innocent vote on me wasn't enough for you and your partner to be able to drop the hammer. However, if he had done the same exact thing with one less player, I'd be dead already and the zombies would've won. As it stands right now, there is a margin for error, as small as it may be. With one less townie, that wouldn't have existed. You know this, but then again thats what you wanted.

F it, Since my scum buddy isn't sticking to the plan and not returning my PM's, F him..

When I die, it should be quite clear who else is lying about their role in this game.

And ftr, this is a game with zombies. Zombies bite people and convert them. Vic was the real cop and was converted. We didn't believe there was ever a doctor based on my title. (as you'll soon find out)

Don't believe me, don't care. Someone didn't stick to the plan and F'd this whole thing up for our team. Kill last night, lynch anyone today and we won. Game over. So simple. Jeez....

ihateu baconbrain.. this would've been a beautiful finish, you ruined our masterpiece...

vote CTM

GO town!!!

And btw, I can't believe you guys bought the whole "I protected myself instead of Vic routine on night 2" lol :rl:

I thought for sure someone would see right through that. Apparently the guy who couldn't even figure out who to protect with an outed cop is suddenly some kind of Mafia savant who can suddenly pick Vic and me as scum with 100% certainty and no investigative powers.. Oy!

Did you have to insult me, I did my best?

vote CTM

GO town!!!

What the ****?!?

Grrrrrrghgahghaghgggggggggggghhhhhhh... You followed me all this way, but the job is not done... I have failed.

CTM runs to the claire's.

claires_store.jpg

The group follows only to find him lying on the floor, surrounded by accessories. With earrings, boa, and other accessories, it seems he's gayed himself to death.

Zombies+-+021.jpg

Dr. Max, a Zombie, has been killed.

Please send your Night Actions by 5PM tomorrow.

What the ****?!?

I invested a lot of time and thought in this game only to see it ruined by traitorous behavior.. Maybe Jif was a zombie and converted him to his team like I did Vic. What do I know..

Probably a bit immature, but I was pissed!!!

Grrrrrrghgahghaghgggggggggggghhhhhhh... You followed me all this way, but the job is not done... I have failed.

CTM runs to the claire's.

claires_store.jpg

The group follows only to find him lying on the floor, surrounded by accessories. With earrings, boa, and other accessories, it seems he's gayed himself to death.

Zombies+-+021.jpg

Dr. Max, a Zombie, has been killed.

Please send your Night Actions by 5PM tomorrow.

Lol.. I hate u too..

The Dr. has left the building..

What a rush! The man you all thought you could trust turned out to be a Zombie.

Most of you could rest easy knowing the CTM is gone.

In fact, one of you was so relaxed, he started dreaming of the up coming Junior Prom. His date, he hoped, would be safe somewhere.

War Ensemble went to try on some Tuxedos while the rest of you slept.

When you found him, all that was left from the neck up was a bowtie. So young. What a shame. The Zombies feasted on his oversized brain.

1568479_41a4b84b62.jpg

War Ensemble, a roleless innocent, has been killed.

With 4 players remaining, it takes 3 to lynch.

Archived