13. JiF - Killed Night 3 - Lynched Day 7

14. JetsBabe - Lynched Day 1

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to hear from BG as well.

I'm not quite sure what to think right now. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to take from that whole CTM / Crusher thing. Honestly though, I've done a lot of talking over the past day and would love to hear some more from the rest of you. Particularly considering yourself and JVOR didn't have a vote in yesterday. The reason I point that out is there are pretty much two possibilites: CTM was telling the truth about Crusher or one of the non-voters was CTM's partner waiting to try to bus me if enough votes came.

I'm not quite sure what to think right now. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to take from that whole CTM / Crusher thing. Honestly though, I've done a lot of talking over the past day and would love to hear some more from the rest of you. Particularly considering yourself and JVOR didn't have a vote in yesterday. The reason I point that out is there are pretty much two possibilites: CTM was telling the truth about Crusher or one of the non-voters was CTM's partner waiting to try to bus me if enough votes came.

A few things...

- I'm fairly certain you're innocent, considering you were the main proponent of lynching CTM

- Still not sold on Crusher being the doctor, but considering there hasn't been a counterclaim and one this late in the game would be moronic

- I'm 100% sure I'm an innocent

- Which leaves JVoR...

So in other words, I have no idea.

I would not write this off as a cakewalk. I do not see ctm just giving up. I think his partner bussed him. Crusher speak up.

I'm totally baffled. Yet, eerily calm. I will be scarce this weekend, because it's the weekend and I have 5 kids. I could provide a picture if I need to authenticate my claim. I love you all, go warm bloods.

I'm at a loss of what to do here. And to be quite honest, being a roleless townie sucks balls. EY either gave us no cop or he made it possible for the cop to be converted. How the hell is that any kind of way balanced for the town? If Vic was the real cop, why the heck didn't EY give any indication that he was converted? I mean once he was converted, CTM has free reign to do exactly what he did. I was conflicted the entire time because CTM's activities were way too convenient and yet since we knew Vicious was a zombie and no one spoke up, how were we supposed to know the cop was already converted and wasted?

Who knows, CTM might have been lying with that too. In any event, imo, there should have been more of something that benefited the town here. I hardly call Doggin's power an even trade-off.

To be honest, the only lead I can gather is getting crusher to speak up on what the hell happened. I know one thing, I don't for one second believe CTM's final post. He did something similar with Gagoots if I recall correctly. Trying to make us WIFOM out of picking him as zombie. Not saying Crusher is indeed guilty, but really, the only lead we have is pressing him to see what the hell he actually knows.

I claimed no defense many times here but to be fair, I was working on quite limited info here. I can't claim no defense now because a wrong lynch now leaves the town at a loss. It sucks balls, but we're very much in a similar situation as we were before. We have to get this lynch right.

I know it's a convenient excuse, but i'm on spring break and went out to dinner last night and got an iphone as a birthday present since my birthday is on the 23rd. Hence my no vote. But I'll be honest, I can't say I would've made the right decision. I'm just glad I no voted.

I will say this, I don't blame any of you for voting me. But i'm not going to sit here and blame myself either. It's incredibly difficult from my perspective to get this thing right. I was being kept alive because CTM thought he could count on my vote. There's really nothing more than that. If you want clarification on anything i'm fine with giving it.

"You go back to SEARS Hardware and grab some gator clips... Meet us at Brookstone"

The group, utterly confused by claim after claim after claim, grabs Vicious...

"We don't understand man, but now you've got to go"

All that's heard is a guttural growl.

"Attach those leads to this massage chair"

"Put the other ends on his balls"

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

brookstone.jpg

Vicious98x, a Zombie, has been killed.

Please submit your night actions by 5PM Friday.

I mean, none of that is any indication of cop getting converted. IF that is indeed the case, why would we assume vicious was cop converted. Wouldn't we just think he was bsing us with a fake claim? Doesn't that give CTM free reign for a long time? If neither was cop, than EY gave us no cop?

Any way you split it, how was a roleless townie supposed to understand all that? Unfair advantage imo.

I mean, none of that is any indication of cop getting converted. IF that is indeed the case, why would we assume vicious was cop converted. Wouldn't we just think he was bsing us with a fake claim? Doesn't that give CTM free reign for a long time? If neither was cop, than EY gave us no cop?

Any way you split it, how was a roleless townie supposed to understand all that? Unfair advantage imo.

Interestingly enough, I've been PM'd by the other side saying that the game was unfair in the towns favor.

Guess I did ok.

I mean, sorry if i'm sounding ungrateful. I appreciate the thought and effort you put in. I'm just speaking for myself here.

Yup. But you still don't know everything about this game. One or two things change, and you've got an easy town win. You'll see soon enough.

A few things...

- I'm fairly certain you're innocent, considering you were the main proponent of lynching CTM

- Still not sold on Crusher being the doctor, but considering there hasn't been a counterclaim and one this late in the game would be moronic

- I'm 100% sure I'm an innocent

- Which leaves JVoR...

So in other words, I have no idea.

I would tend to agree with most of this (although I can't be certain of your innocence, obviously), however there is one other thing that worries me regarding Crusher. As you said there has been no counter-claim, but you have to consider there wasn't ever one for CTM. Not only that, two things that came out during CTM's death concern me: #1, he said Vicious actually really was the cop and that they "converted" him to zombie. If this is true, whats to say the same didn't happen to Crusher? #2. Upon death, CTM's title came up as "Dr. Max". Does this mean Crusher isn't really the doctor? I don't know, but its definitely thrown me off. Even without his and CTM's strange exchange at the end, there's questions lingering. Its just disconcerting because a day ago I felt so certain about Crusher and now I don't know WTF to think.

F it, Since my scum buddy isn't sticking to the plan and not returning my PM's, F him..

When I die, it should be quite clear who else is lying about their role in this game.

And ftr, this is a game with zombies. Zombies bite people and convert them. Vic was the real cop and was converted. We didn't believe there was ever a doctor based on my title. (as you'll soon find out)

Don't believe me, don't care. Someone didn't stick to the plan and F'd this whole thing up for our team. Kill last night, lynch anyone today and we won. Game over. So simple. Jeez....

ihateu baconbrain.. this would've been a beautiful finish, you ruined our masterpiece...

vote CTM

GO town!!!

And btw, I can't believe you guys bought the whole "I protected myself instead of Vic routine on night 2" lol :rl:

I thought for sure someone would see right through that. Apparently the guy who couldn't even figure out who to protect with an outed cop is suddenly some kind of Mafia savant who can suddenly pick Vic and me as scum with 100% certainty and no investigative powers.. Oy!

Did you have to insult me, I did my best?

Like I said, our only productive lead right now is Crusher explaining what the hell he knows. CTM was lying his ass off but he does bring up a good point. How the hell did Crusher know with absolute certainty that CTM was mafia? I mean just go back to Crusher's votes, most of them have actually been votes on mafia members... he knows something. Something happened the night JiF got beaten up. I don't see CTM forseeing this well in advance, you can actually see CTM asking Crusher who he investigated the night JiF got beaten up and Crusher never answered...

Clearly, Crusher does indeed know something that he should share with us.

What a rush! The man you all thought you could trust turned out to be a Zombie.

Most of you could rest easy knowing the CTM is gone.

In fact, one of you was so relaxed, he started dreaming of the up coming Junior Prom. His date, he hoped, would be safe somewhere.

War Ensemble went to try on some Tuxedos while the rest of you slept.

When you found him, all that was left from the neck up was a bowtie. So young. What a shame. The Zombies feasted on his oversized brain.

1568479_41a4b84b62.jpg

War Ensemble, a roleless innocent, has been killed.

With 4 players remaining, it takes 3 to lynch.

War Ensemble are you really back from the dead or are you just ADHD?

Like I said, our only productive lead right now is Crusher explaining what the hell he knows. CTM was lying his ass off but he does bring up a good point. How the hell did Crusher know with absolute certainty that CTM was mafia? I mean just go back to Crusher's votes, most of them have actually been votes on mafia members... he knows something. Something happened the night JiF got beaten up. I don't see CTM forseeing this well in advance, you can actually see CTM asking Crusher who he investigated the night JiF got beaten up and Crusher never answered...

Clearly, Crusher does indeed know something that he should share with

s.

Like what?

Are you a zombie?

Hey Cheech, your the one who came back from the dead. Out of the three, one was innocent, one was an angel, and the other one is? I think you may be innocent and this is how EY may have evened up the game wirth us not having a traditional; cop. I guess re-incarnate JiF kinda a cop, maybe?

Hey Cheech, your the one who came back from the dead. Out of the three, one was innocent, one was an angel, and the other one is? I think you may be innocent and this is how EY may have evened up the game wirth us not having a traditional; cop. I guess re-incarnate JiF kinda a cop, maybe?

Have you at any point protected BG, JVoR, or myself?

I really doubt jif was on the town's side. Why would he lie about his role? Crusher how were u so Sure of ctm's guilt?

Have you at any point protected BG, JVoR, or myself?

No real help their. The big thing is trying to determine who was Chan's straight man and who was tricked by Chan. This game was filled with very wide opened mafia members. Chan put in a brilliant performance and Vic wasn't far behind.

JVOR was either absolutely snookered by Chan or working with him. Their where times where I felt they where working together against me. But, doesn't necessarily mean JVOR is guilty. I don't think he is. It means Chan convinced him I wasn't smart enough to do my job and I got the feeling JVOR was trying to help me. He bordered on getting frustrated with me at times. I have a hard time believeing their wasn't at least one quiet zombie.

Bleedin. Has really done nothing scummy all game, but seldom does regardless of his alignment. Sure and steady is how he rolls.

I really doubt jif was on the town's side. Why would he lie about his role? Crusher how were u so Sure of ctm's guilt?

I have five kids and the more theatric someone is the harder it is to lie to me. It's the quiet sneaky lier's I have trouble with. I'm the type that would never buy a lemon from a used car slaes man, but I married my first wife not realizing she was a soul sucking succubus.

I have five kids and the more theatric someone is the harder it is to lie to me. It's the quiet sneaky lier's I have trouble with. I'm the type that would never buy a lemon from a used car slaes man, but I married my first wife not realizing she was a soul sucking succubus.

LOL!! A little redundant, but point taken.

Yeah and this usually leads to a townie getting lynched before they ever show up. Happen to someone last year.

Other than him not being here and him posting in other threads, anyone else have something solid on Irish?

vote: viscious

fos: Norway

Isn't this nice. Vic is scummy, but I have to agree that we have no good way to do this until he has a chance to prove himself. unvote; vic for now, but not feeling good about it.

What about if Woody and Vic are both lying? That seems a very likely scenario. Both of them claimed their roles really quickly. I don't think either of them where even at halfway their before they claimed them.

Wow, Vic is off my radar for now. vote:woody

unvote: woody I have more to read, but alot of people are making sense. I'll have time to come back in a bit.

vote:woody

vote:vic

vote:CTM

Am I missing any of your votes Crusher? I'm not saying I'm convinced you are guilty or anything, I just want an explanation. It's just that you either are brilliant at this game or you have some sort of insider knowledge you aren't sharing with us.

vote:CTM

Am I missing any of your votes Crusher? I'm not saying I'm convinced you are guilty or anything, I just want an explanation. It's just that you either are brilliant at this game or you have some sort of insider knowledge you aren't sharing with us.

Quite the opposite. I will repeat this one last time for us who struggle keeping up. I messed around breaking balls in the beginning of the game like everyone else. Some people where screwing around doing Ron Burgundy's quotes. Kinda brought my attention to Vic the first time, didn't think he was guilty, but was enjoying his banter with other posters.

JiF started role playing, since I never partook in a rols playing game I, and being the naturally vivacious person I am, I played along. At one time I thought he had a Paul Blart Mall cop role for wahile actually. Being excited with my first time beiging the Doc I actually slipped up and mentioned going to the Pharmacy. The second I did it I wanted to edit it, but the rules are obvious.

I was ****ing haunted the entire beginning of the game. Especially with Doggin in the game, I knew someone would noticed it.. CTM actually did notice it, so my hunch was right. Because of this when the madness started with Woody I was caught of guard when he claimed Doc. Made my scumdar fire up immediately. Then everyone was wondering why he did it so soon. When Vic did it as the cop, that seemed just as weird to me. I reacted to the rest of the game based on this. I hope this helps.

Archived