JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well now that you're here, i'd like to hear some of your thoughts on people before I take my vote off.

Well I haven't really read through the thread to much of an extent and from what I have read through it's tough to jump to any sort of conclusion. I do though find suspicious people who jump on the bandwagon late, especially when their reason is "because everyone else is".

Doggin's reason I can understand. I was away all day today so I never had a chance to post, which looked bad considering how much I was looking forward to the game. I am surprised more posters didn't at least give me a chance to defend myself, like CTM did. It doesn't really make sense that people keep voting for sustained inactivity when I'd quite obviously jump in to defend myself if I was aware of it.

Right now my FOS is on Jetsbabe.

Well I haven't really read through the thread to much of an extent and from what I have read through it's tough to jump to any sort of conclusion. I do though find suspicious people who jump on the bandwagon late, especially when their reason is "because everyone else is".

Doggin's reason I can understand. I was away all day today so I never had a chance to post, which looked bad considering how much I was looking forward to the game. I am surprised more posters didn't at least give me a chance to defend myself, like CTM did. It doesn't really make sense that people keep voting for sustained inactivity when I'd quite obviously jump in to defend myself if I was aware of it.

Right now my FOS is on Jetsbabe.

Nothing wrong with putting pressure on inactive posters. Like I said, an inactive townie is almost just as bad as an inactive mafia member. I do agree that it's wrong to lynch them before they get a chance to respond. If it got to 8 votes on you I would have unvoted to give you a shot.

Unvote Irish Jet

I think your reason is probably legit, but that doesn't mean I believe you're innocent.

Bulgaria skiing? Sounds cool. Are you going to have time/desire to contribute? It's understandable if not..

and imo, voting inactives first and foremost is about getting them to start contributing/defending themselves.

with that being said, by my count SMC is next up..

vote SMC

Irish Jet (5) - Doggin94it, Norway, Vicious89x, Jets Babe

Vicious89x (1) - The Crusher

SMC (1) - CTM

With 16 players remaining, it takes 9 to behead.

Attention Mall Shoppers.

For those of you who may be unaware, tomorrow is Hoboken's St. Patrick's Day. With that, I will be drunk from roughly 11 AM until I pass out. Bleedin' Green will likely be along for the ride and Doggin94it is exercising his Judaism.

Don't hesitate to continue the discourse and voting but don't be surprised if I am not present to keep tabs on the votes until Sunday.

Enjoy the Cin-a-bon and Happy Hunting.

Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I... I wanna be on you. (no homo)

We have a saying in my country...the coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

unvote: IJ

Attention Mall Shoppers.

For those of you who may be unaware, tomorrow is Hoboken's St. Patrick's Day. With that, I will be drunk from roughly 11 AM until I pass out. Bleedin' Green will likely be along for the ride and Doggin94it is exercising his Judaism.

Don't hesitate to continue the discourse and voting but don't be surprised if I am not present to keep tabs on the votes until Sunday.

Yeah, I will almost certainly be M.I.A. from tonight until whenever the hell I wake up Sunday. And WTF do you mean "along for the ride"? I ain't your lackey boy.

Bulgaria skiing? Sounds cool. Are you going to have time/desire to contribute? It's understandable if not..

and imo, voting inactives first and foremost is about getting them to start contributing/defending themselves.

with that being said, by my count SMC is next up..

vote SMC

I've been in Bulgaria since last Saturday and I'm heading back home tommorrow. I wont be posting much then obviously but on Sunday I'll be be contributing as normal.

I had time to post on Thursday because it was raining and we couldn't ski. Sucked!

As for you Shutout, Shaun of the Dead PWNS Dawn of the Dead all day and everyday. Awesome film!

I love Shaun of the Dead too, but you're high if you think its better than Dawn. Hell Shaun of the Dead isn't even the best Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg film. Hot Fuzz is at least 2x better than Shaun.

I think its suspicious that you'd declare a comedy making fun of zombies much better than a serious and unquestioned classic zombie flick. Maybe if we're laughing our asses off at zombies getting hit in the head with the batman soundtrack we won't notice you nibbling on JiF's fat friends' brains?

I love Shaun of the Dead too, but you're high if you think its better than Dawn. Hell Shaun of the Dead isn't even the best Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg film. Hot Fuzz is at least 2x better than Shaun.

I think its suspicious that you'd declare a comedy making fun of zombies much better than a serious and unquestioned classic zombie flick. Maybe if we're laughing our asses off at zombies getting hit in the head with the batman soundtrack we won't notice you nibbling on JiF's fat friends' brains?

LOL

No way Hot Fuzz is better than SOTD. It really is one of my favorite comedy films, it's awesome.

The fact that horror films aren't really my thing, doesn't help Dawn Of The Dead in this arguement.:D

Attention Mall Shoppers.

I'll see you in Hoboken, EY. I'll be the guy with the receding hairline slurring his words with a huge cawk hanging out of his pants.

Archived