JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BG, I have done nothing but challenged the mafia this whole game. It started with Vic and continued. I can't tell you guys who I protected everynight, because I think I know who the real cop is. The nights I didn't protect me,I protected him. Thats all I got.

Nope. It was me. Cool thing about EY, he's smart. If you pull this off and people don't vote for you, I will claim myself as your bitch in my sig. You deserve that. If you turn out to actually be the cop, I will stop coming to the sight and never play mafia again. Because I will need to admit myself into a full care facitliy, because Ive obviously lost my ****ing mind. Pagin Dr Moga, Pagin Dr Moga. Only fitting I have a fake Doc to go with my fake cop.

It just seems odd that the explanation you are giving us for such confidence and accuracy is being a human lie detector...

I have five kids and the more theatric someone is the harder it is to lie to me. It's the quiet sneaky lier's I have trouble with. I'm the type that would never buy a lemon from a used car slaes man, but I married my first wife not realizing she was a soul sucking succubus.

There was very little way to know CTM wasn't cop until later on. Especially when Vicious showed up dead. How did you know he was lying so early on when you claimed that you just kept on protecting yourself?

It just seems odd that the explanation you are giving us for such confidence and accuracy is being a human lie detector...

There was very little way to know CTM wasn't cop until later on. Especially when Vicious showed up dead. How did you know he was lying so early on when you claimed that you just kept on protecting yourself?

First of all, I'm not a human lie detector. I just had a different perspective than you because of my role and this made things seem more obvious.

I was weary of Chan from the beginning of the game because I know how clever he is. Plus some of his and doggins interactions seemed peculiar. After he claimed cop, I felt relived because it got hectic after Vic and I squared off. Then, as if no one noticed, Chan started taking over the game speed rushing and eliminating as many townies as he could. His excuses where weak, "lets killshutout because we have to start somewhere".

He was obviously trying to reduce the town numbers in the name of "zombie hunting", he played the town like a fiddle and I ****ing hate country music.

First of all, I'm not a human lie detector. I just had a different perspective than you because of my role and this made things seem more obvious.

I was weary of Chan from the beginning of the game because I know how clever he is. Plus some of his and doggins interactions seemed peculiar. After he claimed cop, I felt relived because it got hectic after Vic and I squared off. Then, as if no one noticed, Chan started taking over the game speed rushing and eliminating as many townies as he could. His excuses where weak, "lets killshutout because we have to start somewhere".

He was obviously trying to reduce the town numbers in the name of "zombie hunting", he played the town like a fiddle and I ****ing hate country music.

Who were your protections each night? Can't hurt to tell us at this point.

Why do u have something to hide?

What gave it away, all my secrecy this game?

Dude I answered almost every question I could at some point in this game. Every one who played yelled at me for talking too much.

Why are you and I the only ones talking? Mind giving me some ideas about the other two players, like the one who only talks once in a awhile and the one that actually came back from the dead?

What gave it away, all my secrecy this game?

Dude I answered almost every question I could at some point in this game. Every one who played yelled at me for talking too much.

Why are you and I the only ones talking? Mind giving me some ideas about the other two players, like the one who only talks once in a awhile and the one that actually came back from the dead?

Why is it difficult to answer?

I am not assuming anyone is innocent right now.

Did I miss something? Is the game over? lol

LOL @ someone that has nothing to do with the game being more involved than those left alive.

Get this thing over with already. I am bored at work and want a new game to start. :P

Dont worry, I'm still dead.

what is your take on the situation?

To be blunt, I think its pretty f'ed up. Its a little tough getting a read on people and obviously you want to be really sure in a case like this. JT I've come to feel pretty comfortable with and I think he's on the level. The more I think about it, the less sense it makes for him to be a zombie from multiple standpoints. Everything from the circumstances surrounding his death and coming back to his interaction with others and specifically CTM. I did have some questions for him a little back, but I kind of feel comfortable with those answers. On the other hand, its tough to feel 100% confident given his return situation and the questions that arose from that between shutout being innocent and JiF being... who knows what.

As far as you, I honestly haven't had too much that has concerned me about you much at all this game. Of course, that makes me a little wary because its always easier to be less suspicious when you have all the answers (i.e., are mafia). Then again, you haven't exactly been on the mark with all of your stances that it would seem obvious that you have extra info. You also committed pretty strongly to being in CTM's favor for a while, which I think would probably just be too dangerous of a move for you if the two of you were the two remaining zombies.

That leaves me with Crusher, who has just kind of confused me. Not long ago I was completely convinced he was innocent more than anyone, but as more time goes by I'm just feeling unsure. More than anything, I've noticed all 3 of us have asked him things at various points that have kind of gone somewhat unanswered or received vague/cryptic responses. At this point, given the current stance of our game, you'd imagine it'd be time to lay all the cards out on the table. But as either you or JT pointed out (can't remember which), he's been eerily on the mark and it feels like there's extra info he has that the rest of us don't. Something more than what can be derived just from doctor protections. The CTM thing also concerns me, because he's obviously a smart guy and I feel like his final posts were more of a ploy to get us not to go after Crusher than to go after him, considering we all have absolutely no reason to trust anything he says.

To be blunt, I think its pretty f'ed up. Its a little tough getting a read on people and obviously you want to be really sure in a case like this. JT I've come to feel pretty comfortable with and I think he's on the level. The more I think about it, the less sense it makes for him to be a zombie from multiple standpoints. Everything from the circumstances surrounding his death and coming back to his interaction with others and specifically CTM. I did have some questions for him a little back, but I kind of feel comfortable with those answers. On the other hand, its tough to feel 100% confident given his return situation and the questions that arose from that between shutout being innocent and JiF being... who knows what.

As far as you, I honestly haven't had too much that has concerned me about you much at all this game. Of course, that makes me a little wary because its always easier to be less suspicious when you have all the answers (i.e., are mafia). Then again, you haven't exactly been on the mark with all of your stances that it would seem obvious that you have extra info. You also committed pretty strongly to being in CTM's favor for a while, which I think would probably just be too dangerous of a move for you if the two of you were the two remaining zombies.

That leaves me with Crusher, who has just kind of confused me. Not long ago I was completely convinced he was innocent more than anyone, but as more time goes by I'm just feeling unsure. More than anything, I've noticed all 3 of us have asked him things at various points that have kind of gone somewhat unanswered or received vague/cryptic responses. At this point, given the current stance of our game, you'd imagine it'd be time to lay all the cards out on the table. But as either you or JT pointed out (can't remember which), he's been eerily on the mark and it feels like there's extra info he has that the rest of us don't. Something more than what can be derived just from doctor protections. The CTM thing also concerns me, because he's obviously a smart guy and I feel like his final posts were more of a ploy to get us not to go after Crusher than to go after him, considering we all have absolutely no reason to trust anything he says.

Still hasn't told us who he's protected.

How many times are people going to type the same thing? I have in this thread told all I'm going to about who I protected. I have outed both Vic and CTM. Yet people want to know more because they think I'm a zombie? No, thats not it.

Whoever is the zombie left needs to know who I protected because they think I have a limitation. If the other two townies have half a freakin brain, this is the person we need to look at. I am the Dr, and if you don't think so. Vote for me, then say"Ah shucks" and we can start again.

If your not going to vote for me, then help me figure out who is trying to get info out of me that can only help the zombies.

How many times are people going to type the same thing? I have in this thread told all I'm going to about who I protected. I have outed both Vic and CTM. Yet people want to know more because they think I'm a zombie? No, thats not it.

Whoever is the zombie left needs to know who I protected because they think I have a limitation. If the other two townies have half a freakin brain, this is the person we need to look at. I am the Dr, and if you don't think so. Vote for me, then say"Ah shucks" and we can start again.

If your not going to vote for me, then help me figure out who is trying to get info out of me that can only help the zombies.

We want to know who you've protected because at this point it's more valuable knowledge to clear your suspicion than it is the knowledge of whether you can protect yourself this night. I feel this way, and I think the other two do as well. To be honest, you're the one acting the most suspicious right now. I find it highly doubtful that even if you were a doctor that you would be able to ONLY vote for mafia. Even going as far as stopping your protection on them early on because you were suspicious.

I'm giving you one last chance before I vote Crusher. You better spill the beans AND everything you know.

I'm going to be at class until 5. I'm not even worrying about game mechanics anymore, I'm not buying what Crusher is trying to sell us. I've given my reasons why. It's up to him to convince me that he's not hiding something.

Vote Crusher

You should stay in class till 11:30 and then pour some meat tenderizer on your head. Maybe that rock head of yours will soften up.

We're going to need all 4 people involved here. I'm not set on my vote here, but Crusher's not exactly changing my mind here. I can't shake the feeling that he's hiding something.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from on Crusher, but like you said, we need everyone involved to come to a decision, so I'm in no rush to put a vote down on anyone just yet. I was hoping to hear some more thoughts from JT as well as perhaps Crusher elaborate on some of the vagueness he's been asked about.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from on Crusher, but like you said, we need everyone involved to come to a decision, so I'm in no rush to put a vote down on anyone just yet. I was hoping to hear some more thoughts from JT as well as perhaps Crusher elaborate on some of the vagueness he's been asked about.

Well, we HAVE to put a vote in by 6pm. Sorry for my absenteeism. Work = ghey. Wife has a work breakfast and her boss is ringing the NYSE bell this morning. She wants me to DVR it on the off chance that she gets a few seconds of camera time. :rolleyes: Can't wait to hear the "did I look fat in that suit jacket" comments. Hopefully I'll get my carrot wet either way...

So yeah, Crusher isn't making me confident in him simply by his secretive nature, i.e. "already told you who I protected" nonsense.

I see this one of three ways:

1. Put your eggs all in one basket and vote me off. Town loses instantly.

2. Unless one of you are ready to claim Doc. Do that, vote me off and town loses instantly.

3. Ask me questions other than who I voted for and I will answer them the best I can.

Archived