JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

Thats where the paranoia kicked in. Scary for me, and nobody cared. Just yelled at me.

When you role reveal as the doctor, you'd think the zombies would assume you'd be protecting yourself, leaving you to protect anyone. Have you protected anyone that the zombies failed to kill?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry. I'm 100% innocent. I guess since I'm the "power vote," I've got some thinking/reasoning do to. Don't want to delay though. Let's say everyone keeps their vote. It will result in a random lynch, which would likely cause the town to lose. Seeing as how I'm a townie, I'd rather that not happen - although when there are more people involved in the game, I'm STILL an advocate of the random lynch. However, let's say I move my vote to Crusher - it will have the same 25% chance that we'll lynch a townie, causing us to lose.

JVoR, before I was lynched, was all over my ass, thinking I was a zombie. Since I've been resurrected, he's been sweet as a kitten (all of which I believe should be drowned at birth - kittens, not JVoR). Perhaps he was following CTM's lead of thinking I was innocent; the main reason for my vote on him.

BG hasn't done or said anything to make me believe he's a zombie. All game. Then again, I thought I had Game 1 in the bag and he turned out to be a friggin serial killer. Definitely fooled me and played the game perfectly. Repeat here?

Crusher, while playing a brilliant game so far, has been flashing extreme sketchiness as of late. It's end-game at this point - answer the friggin questions!!

So...seeing as how no one has made it clear that they could change their vote, I guess I'm asking you three why I should/shouldn't change my vote...

Well as I've said it was between JVOR and Crusher for me. The two things that had me certain Crusher was innocent not long ago was the lack of counter-claim and his heavy opposition to CTM who was mafia. However, given the situation with CTM, the first point can obviously only hold so much weight.

The second point has started to fall apart over the past game day. He can't seem to give answers to simple questions being asked by anyone, CTM's comments upon his death came across more of as a ploy to make it seem like CTM was trying to get Crusher lynched, which would obviously steer us away from that and then Crusher suddenly tried to pin blame on me for having extra info by "outing CTM" despite the fact that I only realized CTM was scum when he claimed his investigation against me and yet Crusher was after CTM well before that. These things have since vastly changed my view on Crusher and with how very sketchy he's been acting today, its made him my #1 suspect. I feel like he's trying too hard to deflect while also scare us out of going after him with his ominous statements.

JVOR's suspicion level is no more or less than at any other point, just worrisome enough to keep an eye on. He's kind of all over the place with theories and consequently making some misses. My concern of course could be that these are possibly calculated misses designed to look innocent, but help along with taking out innocents. Maybe if it wasn't for the changes in Crusher the past day my vote would be here, but given the circumstances, I just didn't see enough out of JVOR to be convinced enough to put my vote on him over Crusher.

Well as I've said it was between JVOR and Crusher for me. The two things that had me certain Crusher was innocent not long ago was the lack of counter-claim and his heavy opposition to CTM who was mafia. However, given the situation with CTM, the first point can obviously only hold so much weight.

The second point has started to fall apart over the past game day. He can't seem to give answers to simple questions being asked by anyone, CTM's comments upon his death came across more of as a ploy to make it seem like CTM was trying to get Crusher lynched, which would obviously steer us away from that and then Crusher suddenly tried to pin blame on me for having extra info by "outing CTM" despite the fact that I only realized CTM was scum when he claimed his investigation against me and yet Crusher was after CTM well before that. These things have since vastly changed my view on Crusher and with how very sketchy he's been acting today, its made him my #1 suspect. I feel like he's trying too hard to deflect while also scare us out of going after him with his ominous statements.

JVOR's suspicion level is no more or less than at any other point, just worrisome enough to keep an eye on. He's kind of all over the place with theories and consequently making some misses. My concern of course could be that these are possibly calculated misses designed to look innocent, but help along with taking out innocents. Maybe if it wasn't for the changes in Crusher the past day my vote would be here, but given the circumstances, I just didn't see enough out of JVOR to be convinced enough to put my vote on him over Crusher.

What team you rooting for? I think I've handled myself nicely today. I've made a day of small talk with JVOR waiting on you. That dude is very nosey.

Bleedin hit me with a simple question and I will try and answer. I want you to like me Bleedin.

I'm convinced. Unvote: JVoR, Vote: Crusher

What team you rooting for? I think I've handled myself nicely today. I've made a day of small talk with JVOR waiting on you. That dude is very nosey.

Bleedin hit me with a simple question and I will try and answer. I want you to like me Bleedin.

Haha, its ok, I still like you Crusher. I just honestly don't see the reason to leave any questions unanswered. Even the ones you have answered, have of them confuse me with the vague or strangely phrased repsonses you've given. I mean, we're pretty much in endgame now, right? But people have been asking you things about any extra info you may have, who you've protected, etc and you answer things like you're protecting the town by not saying anything. Maybe I'm naive, but I just don't get it. I feel like the mafia already knows who everyone is, so isn't it to the benefit of the town for all of us to have all of the available info?

And in all of this time, I'm not sure I've seen you really take a stance on people. You finally voted for me and the only reasoning I saw in all of that was your "speak up or die" comment and your claim that I outed CTM which could be a potential mafia move, except for the fact that your basis for that stance isn't at all true. It all just strikes me as scummy.

Haha, its ok, I still like you Crusher. I just honestly don't see the reason to leave any questions unanswered. Even the ones you have answered, have of them confuse me with the vague or strangely phrased repsonses you've given. I mean, we're pretty much in endgame now, right? But people have been asking you things about any extra info you may have, who you've protected, etc and you answer things like you're protecting the town by not saying anything. Maybe I'm naive, but I just don't get it. I feel like the mafia already knows who everyone is, so isn't it to the benefit of the town for all of us to have all of the available info?

And in all of this time, I'm not sure I've seen you really take a stance on people. You finally voted for me and the only reasoning I saw in all of that was your "speak up or die" comment and your claim that I outed CTM which could be a potential mafia move, except for the fact that your basis for that stance isn't at all true. It all just strikes me as scummy.

What you want bleedin, ask. You kill me you lose this game and thats sad. I gurantee it.

Seriously guys... good game. This one really came down to the wire. Well played by all. With a little less luck on our part you guys would've had this in the bag. The Vicious reveal was a big turning point for us. CTM was actually telling the truth, Vicious WAS the cop, but then we were able to convert him into a zombie. That's why there was no night kill results on night 2.

zombiescrowd.jpg

With night falling, the Zombies have survived, only to continue their rampage.

While Dr. Max's plan to stop them, and everyone else may have failed, his creations are free to do their bidding.

The world is not safe. It is your fault.

Archived