JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What would have happened if JIF's zombie team had gotten off the ground and it came down to zombies vs zombies with no more townies left?

With the NKs, and lynching, it would have been difficult to get there exactly like that, but if it did happen, the game would have gone on until one team had a member left.

They would have to be able to tie, as well, I guess.

What a game! Very enjoyable guys! I'd love to get in the next one, if there's an open spot after the returners.

Great job to EY and the Zombies!

How did the outcome match with what you were thinking as you read along?

Also, IMO new people should always get precedent as far as the next game... you'll have a spot.

Hopefully Sharrow will jump in too.

Maybe a simpler game is in order. Maybe a total disaster.

How did the outcome match with what you were thinking as you read along?

Also, IMO new people should always get precedent as far as the next game... you'll have a spot.

Hopefully Sharrow will jump in too.

Maybe a simpler game is in order. Maybe a total disaster.

Dont deprive the addicts. We need our fix!

Ok, I was thinking of a 12 person game.. I have 2 reserved from JI, 2 for our past mods, which leaves 8 open.. probably not enough..

I can expand it, just let me think about balance issues..

Remember, its easy to expand by fours - 3 roleless townies, 1 mafia member.

Great game, Yellin. The game turned on CTM calling BG evil. The better play, if he wanted to off BG, would have been to say War Ensemble came up innocent

Great game, Yellin. The game turned on CTM calling BG evil. The better play, if he wanted to off BG, would have been to say War Ensemble came up innocent

I think CTM was doing BG a favor in letting them battle it out. Rather than just outright stabbing him in the back.

I considered that, but I wanted to keep my options open with WE rather then commit to something. I was planning on NK'ing crusher then next night again, which due to his protection requirement was a good chance of hitting (he had blocked it the night before). Had it hit, I would've claimed a guilty on WE and won the game..

I think CTM was doing BG a favor in letting them battle it out. Rather than just outright stabbing him in the back.

Well, that too.. ;)

Had I outed the bastard a day or two earlier I wouldn't have had as much suspicion on me in the first place ;)

Like the last game I had this role, I figured if I couldn't win, I'd rather my scum partners won then the town, so I had duel goals with everything.

I think he said there's 18 spots possibly.

Regardless, if a new guy wants in, he can have my spot if it's full.

Ditto for me. If there's room I'll play, but I was in on both of the last two games, so if there's anyone who didn't get a chance to play before I'll gladly sit this one out.

Well, that too.. ;)

Had I outed the bastard a day or two earlier I wouldn't have had as much suspicion on me in the first place ;)

Like the last game I had this role, I figured if I couldn't win, I'd rather my scum partners won then the town, so I had duel goals with everything.

Well I appreciate the thought. :biggrin:

The funny thing is, as I've said to you, I did actually start to get suspicious of you at one point with the way some things were going. But I actually convinced myself otherwise by thinking "there's no way he could be a mafia traitor AGAIN, right?" At least last time, doggin let the mafia know there was a traitor in our midst, not so much this time. Thanks a lot, Eric.

Although I did appreciate the twisted irony that most of the things I used as evidence against you as mafia were mostly my own suggestions of things for you to do. Go figure, huh? :P

At least last time, doggin let the mafia know there was a traitor in our midst, not so much this time. Thanks a lot, Eric.

This game was designed to be instinctual, rather than 'by the book'. Should have trusted your instincts.

This game was supposed to be "simple".

Lying ass.

Agreed here. EY billing the game as Vanilla effected the game, under normal circumstances you are supposed to have 100% faith in the mod. I think this was a big kink in the game personally. I mean it's fine, but it did impact peoples thinking.

Agreed here. EY billing the game as Vanilla effected the game, under normal circumstances you are supposed to have 100% faith in the mod. I think this was a big kink in the game personally. I mean it's fine, but it did impact peoples thinking.

It was going to be vanilla. Then I changed my mind.

Archived