JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

FOS: Jets Things

Because he played like a douche the last game. :D

vote: Jets Things

Only because I didn't like the way he lied the last time. :P

unvote Jets Things

vote: Irish Jet (because everyone else is)

These are the only posts by JB so far.

As much as I think it would suck to boot of one of the only females right off the bat, this is scummy play.

Vote: Jets Babe

At least we still have CTM to throw around.

I'm going to vote: Jetsbabe

I'm not hugely suspicious of her to be honest (Hard to be at this point) but would like to see her under some pressure so I can at least try and get a reason for the unexplained bandwagoning earlier.

+1

Vote: JetsBabe. Let's put her feet to the fire (careful of the pedicure, though).

FOS: Jets Things

Because he played like a douche the last game. :D

vote: Jets Things

Only because I didn't like the way he lied the last time. :P

:D

JiF's character seems....odd...

unvote Jets Things

vote: Irish Jet (because everyone else is)

those weren't my only posts so far....

Sorry.

I didnt quote the smiley because it's meaningless.

And I thought I quoted the reference to my "character".

Are you guys being serious right now?? The smart thing to do is look at suspicious posts..a lot of characters are assigned roles to "speak" like their character. For example, last game I was doctor and I had to criticize Thor for everything and call him Newbie (like Dr. Cox on Scrubs). So far I only notice JiF talking excited or something...

I don't want to have to do a role reveal so early because it's going to ruin it for us innocents. :shutit:

unvote: Irish Jet

Are you guys being serious right now?? The smart thing to do is look at suspicious posts..a lot of characters are assigned roles to "speak" like their character. For example, last game I was doctor and I had to criticize Thor for everything and call him Newbie (like Dr. Cox on Scrubs). So far I only notice JiF talking excited or something...

I don't want to have to do a role reveal so early because it's going to ruin it for us innocents. :shutit:

EY said this game was going to be simple.

Hey guys, I'm in the sticks of Pennyslvania and can hardly get internet out here. I'm leeching off some very inconsistent connection. I'll try and post in short bursts here and there when it's back in line. I'll be busy Monday to Wednesday with finals and papers, but I'll get a few posts in here and there.

Also, Vote: Jets Babe

I don't like her voter tendencies this game or last game. Even if she is a townie, I just don't feel she's too great of an influence for us. Some of this is taken from this game, and some from last, but here are my primary examples:

1. In this game, she voted for Irish Jet primarily because other people were--that's intense bandwagoning right there.

2. In this game, she is trying to get people to not vote for her because the town would be ruined if she's gone. This approach doesn't make sense. Firstly, EY has already said this is a more vanilla game--no way he puts that much power in one person's hands. Secondly, revealing all that in one post would assure her death at the hands of the mafia if true. No way she would sacrifice herself like that with only half the required posts on her head. Seems very fishy to me.

3. Last game, she voted for me without giving me a chance to prove myself innocent. I don't want to see something like that happen again, so just another reason why I think it would be in the town's best interests to get rid of here. Even though she was a doctor last game, she did more good than bad.

4. Another example from last game I'd like to bring up is the fact that she voted for Bleedin' Green because he didn't want a random lynch. I feel that this illustrates how she missed some of the deeper concepts of the game.

What are your reactions to the above, everyone? I've been trying to put a lot out there while this connection remains, I want to get some solid arguments going here in the town's interest.

Also, Vote: Jets Babe

I don't like her voter tendencies this game or last game. Even if she is a townie, I just don't feel she's too great of an influence for us. Some of this is taken from this game, and some from last, but here are my primary examples:

1. In this game, she voted for Irish Jet primarily because other people were--that's intense bandwagoning right there.

2. In this game, she is trying to get people to not vote for her because the town would be ruined if she's gone. This approach doesn't make sense. Firstly, EY has already said this is a more vanilla game--no way he puts that much power in one person's hands. Secondly, revealing all that in one post would assure her death at the hands of the mafia if true. No way she would sacrifice herself like that with only half the required posts on her head. Seems very fishy to me.

3. Last game, she voted for me without giving me a chance to prove myself innocent. I don't want to see something like that happen again, so just another reason why I think it would be in the town's best interests to get rid of here. Even though she was a doctor last game, she did more good than bad.

4. Another example from last game I'd like to bring up is the fact that she voted for Bleedin' Green because he didn't want a random lynch. I feel that this illustrates how she missed some of the deeper concepts of the game.

What are your reactions to the above, everyone? I've been trying to put a lot out there while this connection remains, I want to get some solid arguments going here in the town's interest.

You're just being spiteful. EDIT: And Bleedin Green was mafia....I could tell all along. And I gave you a chance to prove yourself...you were online for a while and and never responded. You only played one game of mafia and you think you're some genius with it all of a sudden. Oh well, I don't give a ****. I'm going on a cruise tomorrow and I don't feel like paying for internet anyways.

I'm a townie.

Edited by Jets Babe

You're just being spiteful. Oh well, I don't give a ****. I'm going on a cruise Sunday and I don't feel like paying for internet anyways.

I'm a townie.

Not at all--I gave three other reasons independent of my being lynched. If I was to be spiteful, shouldn't I be directing that at Jets Things?

I hardly think I'm a genius with this at all. The only way we'll get any information about who to lynch is by grilling people. That's what I've been trying to do. I'd have to be a very no-life person to get pleasure out of thinking myself a genius at an online game anyways, lol. I didn't like the actual reason for why you voted Bleedin. It would've just been better if you said gut feeling or something like that, but the actual methods used weren't very good in my opinion.

You're just being spiteful. EDIT: And Bleedin Green was mafia....I could tell all along. And I gave you a chance to prove yourself...you were online for a while and and never responded. You only played one game of mafia and you think you're some genius with it all of a sudden. Oh well, I don't give a ****. I'm going on a cruise tomorrow and I don't feel like paying for internet anyways.

I'm a townie.

I really hope for the town's sake that you don't actually have a significant role. You're acting really scummy, the problem is it doesn't tell us too much because you act scummy even in the townie role.

For starters, how about you start providing explanations of votes instead of curt responses. Also, you were wrong about BG, he wasn't mafia, he was a serial killer. Like i explained if you are not 100 percent sure of something it's in your best interest to NOT say you are 100 percent sure about something. Also, cut out the insults, that isn't helping your cause either.

Honestly, either way, you put a big target on your back by indicating you have a role reveal. If you are planning on disappearing, give up your spot to someone else otherwise it's really ****ed up if you actually have a role and want to bounce.

I really hope for the town's sake that you don't actually have a significant role. You're acting really scummy, the problem is it doesn't tell us too much because you act scummy even in the townie role.

For starters, how about you start providing explanations of votes instead of curt responses. Also, you were wrong about BG, he wasn't mafia, he was a serial killer. Like i explained if you are not 100 percent sure of something it's in your best interest to NOT say you are 100 percent sure about something. Also, cut out the insults, that isn't helping your cause either.

Honestly, either way, you put a big target on your back by indicating you have a role reveal. If you are planning on disappearing, give up your spot to someone else otherwise it's really ****ed up if you actually have a role and want to bounce.

nope, just a regular townie now. when i was doctor in the last game i saved people and provided wise insight on the voting. nobody listened though. if i were to reveal my role as the doctor, nobody would have listened and it would have ****ed the town over. i know how to play this game. sometimes, if you put all the blame on someone when you vote for them..that wreaks of mafia scum. i don't do that. usually the first time you cast a vote for someone in the first round anyways, it's a shot in the dark.

vote: SMC

2 posts? come on man. that stinks of scum.

That does stink. I should be posting more, so my bad in the neglect counter.

But good use of trying to deflecting using Obi Wan KinoCTM logic. So I ...

Vote: Jets Babe

nope, just a regular townie now.

Anyone else notice the apparent contradiction here? She claims that an early role reveal would ruin it for the innocents, yet she's a just a regular townie?

nope, just a regular townie now. when i was doctor in the last game i saved people and provided wise insight on the voting. nobody listened though. if i were to reveal my role as the doctor, nobody would have listened and it would have ****ed the town over. i know how to play this game. sometimes, if you put all the blame on someone when you vote for them..that wreaks of mafia scum. i don't do that. usually the first time you cast a vote for someone in the first round anyways, it's a shot in the dark.

With all due respect, I'm missing out on who exactly you saved because since you entered the game there were two kills a night. The only one you might have been saving was yourself. As for the insight, if I hadn't known you were the doctor, I would have suspected you myself by the way you were acting in that game.

Anyone else notice the apparent contradiction here? She claims that an early role reveal would ruin it for the innocents, yet she's a just a regular townie?

It wasn't lost on me. Vote: Jetsbabe

You are lying about something. And to be honest, if you have a role and you are just covering it up, it's like putting a band-aid on a 10 inch gash. The big mistake you made was indicating you had a significant role reveal to make. If you were telling the truth and were actually town, you'd be dead to us in the night phase anyway.

By my count that puts us at 8 on Jets babe. STRONG STRONG STRONG FOS to the person who lynches her before 1) Jets Babe has an opportunity to respond and 2) Doggin is eligible to post.

I'm a townie.

Why so defenisve? Relax, you're going on a cruise tomorrow. :D

My vote for you yesterday was very tongue in cheek but I feel like you'v emade yourself look scummy since, so I'm keeping it for now.

Lynch all liars definitely comes into play here.

As I see it, there are 3 options, all of which involve Jets Babe lying about something:

1) Jets Babe lied about having a power role, and did so because she is scum

2) Jets Babe lied about having a power role, and did so because she is a townie who wanted to avoid lynching

3) Jets Babe told the truth about having a power role, and is now lying about being a regular townie to avoid being night killed if she survives the day.

Logically, the last option makes no sense - at 1 vote away from death, she's certainly in more danger of being lynched than being NK'd, so if she were truly a powered townie her best move would be to full-reveal and call for doctor protection. Instead, she's sticking to her second story of being roleless. So, I think it's likely we're dealing with one of the first two situations.

Most likely, she's a townie who got cute and got burned for it - we'll see with the death scene. But there's also enough scummy behavior - aside from the bandwagoning, there's also the extreme defensiveness and insulting of other players, which is often (though not always) a scum deflection tactic.

To sum it up: JB is likely a townie, but a legitimate possibility to be scum. Since she's unlikely to have a power role if she is a townie and odds are we'd lynch a townie day 1 anyway, lynching her is the right move.

Sorry, Erika . . . just the way it's got to be.