New York Giants - New York Mick

Tennesse Titants - Jetscode1

Arizona Cardianls -

Pittsburgh Steelers - Irish Jet

2nd Pick - Rams

Jason Smith - OT, Baylor

On The Clock - PM Sent

shodan9999 - Chiefs

EDIT: We should really start a picks only thread so it's easier to keep up with as well as put a time limit between picks.

I agree Mick...reading this will not be easy !

2nd Pick - Rams

Jason Smith - OT, Baylor

On The Clock - PM Sent

shodan9999 - Chiefs

EDIT: We should really start a picks only thread so it's easier to keep up with as well as put a time limit between picks.

Please start whatever threads you need and then I just need someone to PM me with what you want pinned, etc.

Thanks!

4th overall pick - Seattle Seahags..hawks

With the 4th overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select, Offensive Tackle Eugene Monroe out of the University of Virginia.

After the signing of Housh, Crabs fell off the board, which for a while seemed like one of the easiest picks to guess. While it is true Seattle had a down year, they are a much better team than their record would indicate. They had pretty mediocre QB play for the majority of the year and Hasselback isn't getting any younger, so Sanchez could be a possibility, but they will ultimately pass on him.

Patrick Kerney should be healthy for the beginning of the season so DE isn't a huge need, but the middle of their Dline was in shambles and BJ Raji is a certified stud.

It ultimately came down to the fact that Walter Jones is 35 years old, coming off micro-fracture surgery on his knee, and while all indications are that he will be healthy, LT is certainly of upmost importance. Monroe is a fantastic prospect, coming from what could be considered LT University if they pump out a couple more in the next few years. It's not a sexy pick, but I think it's the best one.

Bottom line, it comes down to one of Raji or Monroe.

Mankok and the Cleveland Browns are on the Clock....InstantClassic pmed

Guys post your picks in the other thread and use this one to talk about it. It will be to hard to keep up with otherwise. We need someone to make a thread with players by position picked.

Something like

QB-

Matt Stafford - Georgia

RB-

WR-

TE-

OT-

Jason Smith - Baylor

It makes it a lot easier to find what players have been taken.

124, I was just wondering what the explanation for drafting Crabs would be with the bungals??

I just though an OT would be the best option, considering they were bottom 5 in rushing as well as sacks allowed. They also were bottom 5 in sacks, so a stud in the middle or off the edge could be a good bet.

I just think that WR is the one spot they don't have to worry about. They signed Coles for 4 years, still have Ocho cinco and they drafted two promising players from last year in Andre Caldwell and Jerome Simpson, 3rd round and 2nd round, respectively.

Just curious as to if you had something you didn't like about Oher in the top 10. After the last month, i understand Andre Smith not being taken that high, but just curious as to why you went receiver.

124, I was just wondering what the explanation for drafting Crabs would be with the bungals??

I just though an OT would be the best option, considering they were bottom 5 in rushing as well as sacks allowed. They also were bottom 5 in sacks, so a stud in the middle or off the edge could be a good bet.

I just think that WR is the one spot they don't have to worry about. They signed Coles for 4 years, still have Ocho cinco and they drafted two promising players from last year in Andre Caldwell and Jerome Simpson, 3rd round and 2nd round, respectively.

Just curious as to if you had something you didn't like about Oher in the top 10. After the last month, i understand Andre Smith not being taken that high, but just curious as to why you went receiver.

I'm wondering that as well. Their Oline needs help and they dont have a passrush.

I went with Crabtree because the only two Offensive Tackles (in my mind) that are worth Top 15 picks were taken as well as the two top pass rushers. There is no reason to reach at that point and take Everette Brown, Andre Smith or Michael Oher, its way too early for either of them. Chad Johnson is going to be out of there sooner rather than later and Laveranues Coles is 32 years old. Michael Crabtree made the most sense to me.

I have three rounds to go with them, I will address other situations later rather than reaching with the 6th overall.

I love contorlling Cincy & Miami. :)

The Packers are switching to 3-4 next season and they need front seven help. I was hoping for either Raji or Orakpo but they were gone. Everette Brown is a pure pass rusher so I decided to take him.

However, if this were real I probably would have traded down a bit and picked Tyson Jackson.

The buffalo bills chose Pat White

In an attempt to help the draft...I moved the White Pick to the pick thread...there was not a pm sent message so I attempted to PM Whanton Jet and Denver....I do not think his PM is activated because I could not send him a private message...everyone needs to make sure that feature is ready or this draft will fold fast...

Sho

Not trying to be a dick, but this draft is going to go to **** when you've got people drafting ****ing Pat White with the 11th overall pick. Not only do they not need a receiver, especially of his skill set, they don't need a QB...and christ, in the first??

They desperately need a TE, but i don't know if Pettigrew is worthy of being selected that high, and a pass rush. They were bottom 5, or close to it, in sacks last year so they could definitely used a DE (especially with Schobel having a lisfranc sprain).

Edit: Is their a possibility that we could change dumbass picks?? or let him redo it? I get the idea that each person is allowed free reign, but shouldn't they operate in the realm of reality??

The buffalo bills chose Pat White

It's not bad enough you choose Pat White with the 11th pick overall when most pros feel he's going to be picked in the 2nd or 3rd but you did it in the wrong thread, didn't follow any knid of format and didn't send a PM, other then that great pick.

Please tell me you were drunk or your little brother or son are playing a joke on you.

Sorry guys but that pick is voided and since his times up I'm going to change it.

Not trying to be a dick, but this draft is going to go to **** when you've got people drafting ****ing Pat White with the 11th overall pick. Not only do they not need a receiver, especially of his skill set, they don't need a QB...and christ, in the first??

They desperately need a TE, but i don't know if Pettigrew is worthy of being selected that high, and a pass rush. They were bottom 5, or close to it, in sacks last year so they could definitely used a DE (especially with Schobel having a lisfranc sprain).

Edit: Is their a possibility that we could change dumbass picks?? or let him redo it? I get the idea that each person is allowed free reign, but shouldn't they operate in the realm of reality??

I understand just what you are saying...but I think we should allow it...look at some of the picks the Jets have made over the years...we all felt the same about those picks...but they counted...sad as some of them were...

I understand just what you are saying...but I think we should allow it...look at some of the picks the Jets have made over the years...we all felt the same about those picks...but they counted...sad as some of them were...

I agree that there are bad picks made but this one makes no sense and the player isn't going to be picked until the 3rd round muchless the top 15.

I'll send him a PM to give him a chance to change it but if he doesn't then I'm going to. If he wants Pat White he can take him in the second round.

As BJoe said the Bills need a passrusher as well as a TE a lot more then Slash Jr.

If he would have explained his pick and at least did it right it I'm sure we would be more understanding.

Here it is..1st come..1st serve.

We'll be done rounds 1-4. You pick a team and you manage them by picking the right draft propects. Please don't choose a kicker with the 3rd overall pick. I know 124 would want to do that.

Don't forget teams who don't have a 1st round pick..like Dallas and Carolina

Detroit Lions - Ghost

St. Lous Rams - Corn69695

Kansas City Chiefs - Shodan9999

Seattle Seahawks - BroadwayJoe12

Cleveland Browns - InstantClassic

Cincinnati Bengals - 124

Oakland Raiders - Irish Jet

Jacksonville Jaguars - Larz

Green Bay Packers - Otter

San Francisco 49'ers - KudosForND

Buffalo Bills - Jimmy IRisH

Denver Broncos - Wharton Jet

Washington Redskins - BroadwayJ667

New Orleans Saints - hoping4Asuperbowl

Houston Texans - JiF

San Diego Chargers - Irish Jet

New York Jets - Jets Babe

Chicago Bears - Bronzey

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - JonEJet

Detroit Lions - Ghost

Philidaelphia Eagles - Barton

Minnesote Vikings - Larz

New England Patriots - JCB92387

Atlanta Falcons - JiF

Miami Dolphins - 124

Baltimore Ravens - mrorange43

Indianoplos Colts - New York Mick

Philiadelphia Eagles - Barton

New York Giants - New York Mick

Tennesse Titants - Jetscode1

Arizona Cardianls -

Pittsburgh Steelers - Irish Jet

When we start drafting, please PM the person who picks next to alert them.

AND THE NFL DRAFT STARTS!!

Before selecting, make sure to copy and paste so it's updated constantly. Don't forget to PM the next person ahead of you.

Guys please look in the pick thread (1st post) to see an updated draft order.

Ghost can you change this?

Archived