***The NFL Pick & Draft Your Team Thread***

Ghost

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please feel free to let me know if I can join this draft or a new draft...I was denied my orifinal request due to me being new here...I didnt want to say it then but I'll say it now....I was a committed member of a well known rival site...I am one of the people who "crossed over" I fully participated in other drafts and promise to stay committed given the chance here.

Let me know...thanks!

so everyone just quit this draft...happened on this site last year also...

I think "everyone" is a little inaccurate. I'll help in any way I can...just let me know when I'm on the clock...NY MIck....if you want to start again or continue where we left off just let me know...recommend we find several diehards who we can evenly divide the 32 teams...even if we just complete two rounds with four (or more but they should be committed to completing within 24 hours) people versus four rounds and 20+...you get the point...thanks

Don't think there is a team out there who does a better job staying true to their draft principles and addressing team needs.

The Titans lose Albert Haynesworth and draft Robert Ayers. He earned first-team All-SEC honors from conference coaches and is shooting up NFL draft boards. NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock has him rated as the fifth best overall prospect in this entire class.

Kevin Mawae had injuries late last year and closing in on 40....Eric Wood is selected in the second round...Wood, 6-feet-4, 310 pounds, was an all-Big East selection the past two seasons as a center who could also play guard in the NFL. Compares to Nick Mangold as both centers are savvy blockers who might lack the devastating hand punch to shock an opponent, but both play with good mirror ability and urgency.

When you look at the board has any team done a better job in this year's JetNation Mock Draft? :):):)

Archived