Sources: Owens, Bills agree to deal

TheMacExchange

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually glad he is on the Bills.

Now we get to kick the Bills ass twice a year with TO and watch him cry about it afterwards. Should be pretty funny.

What will be even better is to watch Lito Sheppard or Darelle Revis pick off a pass that is going to him.

And you all call Pats fans delusional.

This is a very good signing for the Bills. It's a one year deal, so I suspect TO will be on his best behavior. Edwards is an okay QB - but with the addition of TO - that WR tandem is scary. Lynch is a good back - and I beleive he pleaded out to a misdeamenor something - so that suspension may not happen. I for one am afraid of my midget d-backs covering them twice this coming season. Plus, isn't Ralph Wilson having issues with his stadium? Wasn't there talk about moving to Toronto or something? Good move by him.

I know you all think you have the greatest defense of all time - but be real. This makes the Buffalo Bills tougher to beat.

The Troll, only thing I have to say to that is they still have a poor O-Line. They can have the best skill positions in the league, but if you can't protect the QB you're still a .500 team at best.

Well, they were what, 7-9? 8-8? last year with a poor o-line, and no one to take any pressure off of Lee Evans and Marshawn Lynch. Double-team Evans and put 8 in the box on Lynch and who's gonna beat you? Robert Royal?

Now, they have T.O. Good as our corners our, there is not a corner in the league besides Assamuagha that I'd trust one on one with Lee Evans on a go route.

I'm actually glad he is on the Bills.

Now we get to kick the Bills ass twice a year with TO and watch him cry about it afterwards. Should be pretty funny.

What will be even better is to watch Lito Sheppard or Darelle Revis pick off a pass that is going to him.

HAHAHAHA I was thinking the exact same thing.

From Dallas to Buffalo, he thought he had it bad there, oooohhh this should be good :D

I can see him bitching already on the sidelines to Edwards while the Jets are kicking their asses. This will be fun.

Well, they were what, 7-9? 8-8? last year with a poor o-line, and no one to take any pressure off of Lee Evans and Marshawn Lynch. Double-team Evans and put 8 in the box on Lynch and who's gonna beat you? Robert Royal?

Now, they have T.O. Good as our corners our, there is not a corner in the league besides Assamuagha that I'd trust one on one with Lee Evans on a go route.

7-9, But that's including a Stunning 0-6 in the AFC East. Keep in mind the easy schedule that the entire AFC East benefited from last year, that's not going to happen again this year. We get the pleasure of playing both the South divisions this year instead of the West Coast teams.

Their Offense can be real good if they spend the entire rest of the draft and Free Agency investing in their O-Line, but we don't know that they will.

As for Lee Evans, he's a speedster, but not overly physical. I'm confident that Sheppard can keep up with him.

This is a very good signing for the Bills. It's a one year deal, so I suspect TO will be on his best behavior. Edwards is an okay QB - but with the addition of TO - that WR tandem is scary. Lynch is a good back - and I beleive he pleaded out to a misdeamenor something - so that suspension may not happen. I for one am afraid of my midget d-backs covering them twice this coming season. Plus, isn't Ralph Wilson having issues with his stadium? Wasn't there talk about moving to Toronto or something? Good move by him.

I know you all think you have the greatest defense of all time - but be real. This makes the Buffalo Bills tougher to beat.

Good move no doubt but still no O line to protect Edwards. No time in the pocket = poor offense

All that money is guaranteed if they cut him he still gets his money.

his salary, being a vet is guaranteed if hes on the opening day roster.. unless there are clauses in it. no future cap hit if they cut him

TO is still a good reciever. This is a good signing for the Bills.

That being said, Bronzey made a great point. We have Revis, so I doubt Owens will have a huge impact against us specifically. At least not when we play them.

As for Lee Evans, he's good but very much a one trick type of guy. Lito would need help over the top when covering him, no doubt.

7-9, But that's including a Stunning 0-6 in the AFC East. Keep in mind the easy schedule that the entire AFC East benefited from last year, that's not going to happen again this year. We get the pleasure of playing both the South divisions this year instead of the West Coast teams.

Their Offense can be real good if they spend the entire rest of the draft and Free Agency investing in their O-Line, but we don't know that they will.

As for Lee Evans, he's a speedster, but not overly physical. I'm confident that Sheppard can keep up with him.

I'm not saying that the Bills are suddenly an upper echelon team. But what I am saying is that all the Jets and Pats fans that are actually HAPPY the Bills signed T.O. are delusional. Make no mistake about it, the Bills are a MUCH better team than they were this morning, and chalking them up as two easy W's is idiotic.

Nope....

I gave TO the benefit of doubt in Philly...i felt DM was just as much the problem and i believed that TO would be an angel the next place in went

Wrong....He is a cancer and his skills are diminishing...any potential help

to evans will be negated by cancer he causes.

this signing all but eliminates the jills from being a factor...that and Lynch

being a supreme idiot.

afos predraft rankings for AFC least

1. NE

2. Jets

3. Phins (schedule will make them 8-8 at best)

4. Jamorons

Nope....

I gave TO the benefit of doubt in Philly...i felt DM was just as much the problem and i believed that TO would be an angel the next place in went

Wrong....He is a cancer and his skills are diminishing...any potential help

to evans will be negated by cancer he causes.

this signing all but eliminates the jills from being a factor...that and Lynch

being a supreme idiot.

afos predraft rankings for AFC least

1. NE

2. Jets

3. Phins (schedule will make them 8-8 at best)

4. Jamorons

He's never been a cancer his first season with a team. Fact. Also, knowing he's on a 1 year deal, he'll likely perform at a top level, to try and get some good money next year.

I have no problem with the signing. Now we need to go get Waters from KC like we are rumored to be.

He's never been a cancer his first season with a team. Fact. Also, knowing he's on a 1 year deal, he'll likely perform at a top level, to try and get some good money next year.

I have no problem with the signing. Now we need to go get Waters from KC like we are rumored to be.

he can never be an angel...he is too plain stupid

his skills have diminished... sorry to ruin your wet dream

he can never be an angel...he is too plain stupid

his skills have diminished... sorry to ruin your wet dream

How have his skills diminished?

If it wasn't for Tony Romo getting injured last season, it would have been a typical T.O. season.

If it wasn't for Tony Romo getting injured last season, it would have been a typical T.O. season.

i saw every poke game, throw out brooks and johnson games

he drops way too many balls and he does not get the separation he once had

???? I watched a lot of Cowboys games last year and saw him drop a lot of passes. He finished with 33 dropped passes, 2nd in the NFL. Lots of them were when he was wide open. I'd call that a diminished skill.

???? I watched a lot of Cowboys games last year and saw him drop a lot of passes. He finished with 33 dropped passes, 2nd in the NFL. Lots of them were when he was wide open. I'd call that a diminished skill.

First of all, please provide a link. There is absolutely no way he dropped THIRTY-THREE passes last season. That would have to be some kind of NFL record.

Second, he dropped a lot of passes his entire tenure in Dallas. He is still one of the best receivers in the league, drops or not. I know that ten passes that he didn't happen to drop last year happened to be in the end zone.

Archived