Sources: Owens, Bills agree to deal

TheMacExchange

I disagree again. Did you watch every Bills game like I did this year? Or did you just see him maybe twice against the Jets, and then again on Monday Night? The Cleveland game he has bad, but it's his 2nd year, he's not going to be perfect.

His sacks were up because the line was much worse in pass protection this year. Peters holding out, and then jumping in late, and not playing so well, didn't help, and our centers were probably the worst in football.

All in all, this is his make or break year, and he has the weapons now, and our line will be better, and hes a year older in the league. We'll see what happens.

I saw the games against the Jets, Browns, 49ers, and Patriots.

Based on those, I can say he sucks and has clearly regressed. I can't see how you can feel otherwise.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw the games against the Jets, Browns, 49ers, and Patriots.

Based on those, I can say he sucks and has clearly regressed. I can't see how you can feel otherwise.

Maybe you'll understand better after this season when the Jets go through all of this with a young QB.

Maybe you'll understand better after this season when the Jets go through all of this with a young QB.

Well unfortunately I watched EVERY Bills game and he regressed BIG TIME. If you failed to see that you're delusional. He has a chance to rebound this year.

Archived