Who The "Experts" Have Us Taking @ 17

SoFlaJets

lol @ McShay having the Jets taking a corner, is he under a rock?

Mock could have been done prior to everything going down.

This is why mocks done before say, 10 days prior to the draft, are kind of meaningless.

Yeah McShay did his latest draft on the 27th of February so it doesn't take anything into account. Any mock now is just guessing, end of the month is when the serious ones start showing up. It's good to look at them though and see if there is a consensus on need and who could be available.

I hate to say we should draft for need, but there's really only 3 positions that make any lick of sense for our 1st rounder when you look at our needs objectively..... QB, WR, and DE. Personally, I think the "needs" at DE are overblown and it's the lack of depth that concerns me more then our starters, so I'd probably wait there. I like Sanchez, but we seem committed to go with what we currently have here, so WR makes the most sense. At least in my opinion.

People need to realize that most "experts" mock drafts aren't what they consider their best guess until a day or two before the draft. They're interesting to look at this early but mostly they're just trying to make them eye catching so people will be interested.

define twink

he is a U of R grad so i know he scored 1400 on his SAT's:D

interesting story..

I have been thru recruiting process for athletes and academics,,they lower sat requirements for athletes even at best schools,,

my older son was recuited to Princeton for academics and the letter stated thet we are interested in you and our requirements are, if memory serves me right, minimum 1400 SAT..

then 2 years later my younger son was recruited also by Princeton for athletics..basically the same form letter but the 1400 was replaced by a 1200..:rl:

but afo is close,,kid at least isnt a dummy..

put me in the same column as AFO,,he stated weeks ago he wanted Nicks and I agree 100%

me too SJ-after ECURB started talking about him I went to YouTube and found some video of him-he is the prototypical 2000's WR with good size and bulk-just like TO, Fitzgerald and that kid from Detroit-what's his name again?

me too SJ-after ECURB started talking about him I went to YouTube and found some video of him-he is the prototypical 2000's WR with good size and bulk-just like TO, Fitzgerald and that kid from Detroit-what's his name again?

I hate attaching myself to someone like this though... now if they dont draft him it will hurt everytime he scores a TD...

interesting story..

I have been thru recruiting process for athletes and academics,,they lower sat requirements for athletes even at best schools,,

my older son was recuited to Princeton for academics and the letter stated thet we are interested in you and our requirements are, if memory serves me right, minimum 1400 SAT..

then 2 years later my younger son was recruited also by Princeton for athletics..basically the same form letter but the 1400 was replaced by a 1200..:rl:

but afo is close,,kid at least isnt a dummy..

McShay was a walk on, no scholly, so he had to score 1400:D

McShay was a walk on, no scholly, so he had to score 1400:D

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My youngest was also asked to be invited walk-on at Princeton,,they lower invited walk on requirements as well,,sorry..

Invited walk-on a whole diffreent piece of recruiting game

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My youngest was also asked to be invited walk-on at Princeton,,they lower invited walk on requirements as well,,sorry..

Invited walk-on a whole diffreent piece of recruiting game

either way he is smart kid...i have no clue whether he was an invited walkout.

either way he is smart kid...i have no clue whether he was an invited walkout.

i said, u r right,,even recruited walk-on at good schools still need good sat's,,just not what regular student body needs..

i gurantee he was a recruited walk-on with a promise of scholly if he made team...

Last night I had a dream that we picked Hakeem Nicks. Somehow I was in the crowd and was given the task to yell the JETS pick when our turn came up. I barely got it out, but Hakeem was pissed that the JETS picked him.

Last night I had a dream that we picked Hakeem Nicks. Somehow I was in the crowd and was given the task to yell the JETS pick when our turn came up. I barely got it out, but Hakeem was pissed that the JETS picked him.

trust me..hakeem would not be pissed if we took him..trust me :D

he is buddies with wallace wright and cotch

Girl you shouldn't be dreaming about jets at your age:D

Archived