USPS Shipping Status: Acceptance

PhinHater

I am getting my VW fixed from the timing belt that snapped and ruined my cylinder head, as some of you already know.

The mrs. has a friend that runs a car dealer and he took care of ordering the parts for me. They were ordered from a small company up in CT and I have the guys info as well. They were shipped USPS.

According to USPS.gov, the shipping status is the following:

The package was accepted in Manchester, CT on February 25.

Going from CT to NJ cannot take more than 2 weeks.

I am getting screwed over? The mrs's friend told me he was able to get in touch with that guy that shipped it and said that the box was damaged, not the parts, during shipping and it should be there at any moment. Well, that was on Friday. Today is Tuesday and still no package. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since it was shipped.

What do i do? Who do I get mad at? I called USPS and they will call me back by tomorrow with and update and I also called the guy that shipped the car parts and left him a voicemail...nice of course.

Anyone have a clue as to what's going on? :confused:

I am getting my VW fixed from the timing belt that snapped and ruined my cylinder head, as some of you already know.

The mrs. has a friend that runs a car dealer and he took care of ordering the parts for me. They were ordered from a small company up in CT and I have the guys info as well. They were shipped USPS.

According to USPS.gov, the shipping status is the following:

The package was accepted in Manchester, CT on February 25.

Going from CT to NJ cannot take more than 2 weeks.

I am getting screwed over? The mrs's friend told me he was able to get in touch with that guy that shipped it and said that the box was damaged, not the parts, during shipping and it should be there at any moment. Well, that was on Friday. Today is Tuesday and still no package. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since it was shipped.

What do i do? Who do I get mad at? I called USPS and they will call me back by tomorrow with and update and I also called the guy that shipped the car parts and left him a voicemail...nice of course.

Anyone have a clue as to what's going on? :confused:

I've ordered tons of parts while rebuilding my Dart but always had them shipped UPS. They've got a great tracking service which is spot on accurate. I'd be worried too after two freakin weeks !!

Ahhhhhhh yes, the United States Postal Service....another wonderful agency from the same federal government that brings you:

AMTRAK, Social Security, Medicare, FDIC, Fannie Mae, Feddie Mac, and countless other governmental entities that are bloated, incompetent, mismanaged oozing puss sores to the American Taxpayer.

........and some of you want the government to run the health care industry?

Phinhater - I'm sorry to say I think your stuff is MIA and you've been screwed over by another pathetic governmental train wreck.

Lesson learned bro. Next time trust nothing to the federal government, its representatives, or its services.

Use UPS, FedEX or nother agency whose actual mission in business is to make money.

:head:

Ahhhhhhh yes, the United States Postal Service....another wonderful agency from the same federal government that brings you:

AMTRAK, Social Security, Medicare, FDIC, Fannie Mae, Feddie Mac, and countless other governmental entities that are bloated, incompetent, mismanaged oozing puss sores to the American Taxpayer.

........and some of you want the government to run the health care industry?

Phinhater - I'm sorry to say I think your stuff is MIA and you've been screwed over by another pathetic governmental train wreck.

Lesson learned bro. Next time trust nothing to the federal government, its representatives, or its services.

Use UPS, FedEX or nother agency whose actual mission in business is to make money.

:head:

Absolutely. As capitalism left unregulated never had any problems. :rl:

Archived