what do we do after round 1?

Jetkid94

My guess is past round 1 (Assuming we go WR like I fully expect) you start thinking more long-term/depth. We have some players like Thomas Jones who doesn't have much left in the tank, guys like Ellis and Jenkins aren't spring chickens anymore and could use depth. That's where I'd be looking. I'd love to bring in a backup NT like Ron Brace or Sammie Lee Hill in Round 2 or 3.

defense needs a DE, S, some LB depth and a corner wouldn't hurt.

offense, assuming a WR is taken, needs a QB (which I doubt will be drafted) TE, HB and o-line depth

so basically I can see us drafting any position except OLB, C, FB, PK an P

Defense isn't set. It really wouldn't surprise me to see them wait until round two to go for a receiver and instead draft Tyson Jackson in the first round.

I'd be more than happy with that. This defense has the potential to be dominant this season, Jackson would be a welcome addition and IMO at least an immediate upgrade over Kenyon Coleman.

There's a lot of depth at the WR position in this draft and it's always dangerous taking one early. Notice how the recent drafts have seen very few WR's taken in the first round.

Don't be shocked if one or more first round prospects at the WR position fall far into the 2nd.

Archived