Anyone else bored out of their minds?

TomShane

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What have you done with our sweet innocent VerdeGirl?

Ladies let's make something perfectly clear. Tom is gay. So therefore he is mine. But were he not gay the list of women that would be ahead of you goes like this:

1. Gang Green Girl

2. BrenJetfan

3. Smizzy (don't ask, just trust me on this one)

So stop wasting your time. Go after a real smooth talker like Jack The Ripper.

oops now i see it oh great wise one... thanks for the heads up ;).. as i have said before ..i am B list at best...:lol:

oy.. which one... have i disobeyed the webmaster again?.. yikes... all hail the great and wise webmaster ...he is the master of his own domain..name..:lol:

Tom is not available.

Why can't you understand this? He flirts with you but then he PMs me and says make them stop. He finds flirting with women painful.

Sorry you have to find out this way.

Tom is not available.

Why can't you understand this? He flirts with you but then he PMs me and says make them stop. He finds flirting with women painful.

Sorry you have to find out this way.

i appreciate you thinking of my well being... what a thoughtful webmaster you are :roll:... why couldn't you have been around a few hours ago and told me not to have that 2nd cup of coffee.... becaue you are going to be up all night ... oy :roll:

i appreciate you thinking of my well being... what a thoughtful webmaster you are :roll:... why couldn't you have been around a few hours ago and told me not to have that 2nd cup of coffee.... becaue you are going to be up all night ... oy :roll:

Had you actually been with TomShane, you would know, "Being Up All Night" is not on the menu.

What have you done with our sweet innocent VerdeGirl?

Ladies let's make something perfectly clear. Tom is gay. So therefore he is mine. But were he not gay the list of women that would be ahead of you goes like this:

1. Gang Green Girl

2. BrenJetfan

3. Smizzy (don't ask, just trust me on this one)

So stop wasting your time. Go after a real smooth talker like Jack The Ripper.

Are you Jack the Ripper Max?

Are you Jack the Ripper Max?

No. Jack The Ripper is a real person. This much I assure you.

He and Green Gal are close, she can probably give you more info. Also a few other posters here have met him in person.

And I tell you with pride, no, I am not him. Couldn't type like that if I tried. #-o

Archived