I don't know who is stupider - Jets Fanbase or the NY Media...

NFLs StepChild

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Seriously dude? Flacco and Russell? Flacco?

I mean seriously...you could not want the guy on the team but LOL at almost deliberately leaving him off that list as if he isn't one of the best QB's in the league at 25.

I don't know why people who don't want a guy on the team can't just not want them on the team. They actually have to go out of the way to show that that guy is also a bad player.

BTW: What's Carson Palmer won? Romo?

What they win is the interception rate competition between Cutler & Palmer & Romo.

....Seriously dude? Flacco and Russell? Flacco?

I mean seriously...you could not want the guy on the team but LOL at almost deliberately leaving him off that list as if he isn't one of the best QB's in the league at 25.

I don't know why people who don't want a guy on the team can't just not want them on the team. They actually have to go out of the way to show that that guy is also a bad player.

BTW: What's Carson Palmer won? Romo?

You are missing the point of the question there, if we are talking about a list to start a new franchise with, then youth is at a premium, you need a franchsie guy for the future. Flacco and Russell have huge upside and are prototypical QBs if we are playing fantasy GM, they are not bad choices.

The other list is the "who's the best QBs in the league right now" and I stand by that one. And to your Question what's Palmer and Romo won? I can ask you what Cutler has won to distinguish himself. He's won nothing. At least Palmer and Romo have more than 1 collapsed season to their credit.

And here's the best part, I am not against Cutler for the Jets. I am agaisnt Cutler for the wrong price. All I care about is W/Ls. I would bring Cutler in if it doesn't hurt the overall direction fo the team and the team remains more important than a unproven problematic QB that holds a ton of risk. And NO he's not worth what many here are willing to give because of ALL OF THE HIGE RED FLAGS against him. So 2 1st rounders or "whatever it takes to get it done" is beyond stupid imo. You make a fair offer for the guy and don't be surprised when he fails here or turns into a lockerroom problem and total headcase.

What they win is the interception rate competition between Cutler & Palmer & Romo.

Sperm you are standing on the INT rate arguementas the be all end all. The kid throws balls into bad spots when common sense dictates you do not make the throw. I don't care about INT #s when you are going hail mary to end the games, or a ball gets tipped or whatever. But INTs stemming from piss poor decision making, and ego (See Brett Favre) is a very bad quality to have in our QB.

Sperm you are standing on the INT rate arguementas the be all end all. The kid throws balls into bad spots when common sense dictates you do not make the throw. I don't care about INT #s when you are going hail mary to end the games, or a ball gets tipped or whatever. But INTs stemming from piss poor decision making, and ego (See Brett Favre) is a very bad quality to have in our QB.

So Jay Cutler's interceptions stem from bad decisions and ego. But Tony Romo and Carson Palmer's interceptions come from hail mary passes to end football games?

:rl:

So Jay Cutler's interceptions stem from bad decisions and ego. But Tony Romo and Carson Palmer's interceptions come from hail mary passes to end football games?

:rl:

Who the f* said that. You are reaching wildly now. Cause I said Palmer is a better QB than Cutler does not mean that any knock on Cutler excludes Palmer.

Look at Cutlers throws into triple coverages. Piss poor decision making. Reeks of the Favre mentality of I'm throwing it anyway.

Who the f* said that. You are reaching wildly now. Cause I said Palmer is a better QB than Cutler does not mean that any knock on Cutler excludes Palmer.

Look at Cutlers throws into triple coverages. Piss poor decision making. Reeks of the Favre mentality of I'm throwing it anyway.

Palmer IS a better QB than Cutler. Palmer is also not being shopped around by Cincy so the analogy is pointless.

He also completes a lot of passes & TD's & wins games with that mentality, as Favre did. Not everybody is Peyton Manning & Tom Brady who wing it deep a lot while simultaneously protecting the ball like a timid Pennington. Peyton Manning & Tom Brady are also not available to us via trade.

In the end it won't matter because I don't think we have enough to offer Denver. They want a proven QB or a prospect like Quinn in return. Unless they see that value in Clemens or Ratliff, we don't have much to offer them.