The **OFFICIAL 2009 NCAA TOURNAMENT** Thread

PS17

Big East season is over. Lets keep all tourney talk in here.

I CAN'T WAIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

All I could think about in class today was Friday, 12:15 - Syracuse vs. Stephen F. Austin.

Figures it would be the only game I can't see right? :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm gonna leave school early and go to Applebee's to watch the game :D.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big East season is over. Lets keep all tourney talk in here.

I CAN'T WAIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

All I could think about in class today was Friday, 12:15 - Syracuse vs. Stephen F. Austin.

Figures it would be the only game I can't see right? :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm gonna leave school early and go to Applebee's to watch the game :D.

why...blowout city...stay in school

Looks like Lawson out for 1st 2 games of tourney,

that says he is hurt enoiugh that even if he plays , he is hobbled and a serious threat against UNC to advance very far..we will see..

Carolina will be able to get through the first two games without Lawson. Especially with them playing in Greensboro. But if they have to go into the Sweet 16 without him they are going to lose. He is the best player on the team.

If he comes back and is healthy I think they are going to win it all.

Looks like Lawson out for 1st 2 games of tourney,

that says he is hurt enoiugh that even if he plays , he is hobbled and a serious threat against UNC to advance very far..we will see..

Lawson is ok to play, if he doesn't play Saturday I'll be shocked. He is being held out to be cautious today vs. an opponent they don't need him to play against.

Lawson is ok to play, if he doesn't play Saturday I'll be shocked. He is being held out to be cautious today vs. an opponent they don't need him to play against.

well unless he is BSing, he iis saying he feels better but still has trouble cutting..he says he is OK straight upand down, but in pain cutting,,that dopesnt bode well down the road

well unless he is BSing, he iis saying he feels better but still has trouble cutting..he says he is OK straight upand down, but in pain cutting,,that dopesnt bode well down the road

He is BSing a bit. I'm sure he's not 100% but he's good to go.

He is BSing a bit. I'm sure he's not 100% but he's good to go.

Doubt it. Thats not how these guys think. IF they're good enough to play, you almost would have to kill them not to play. I bet you Lawson is pleading with Williams behind closed doors to let him go in hurt, even if off the bench.

Doubt it. Thats not how these guys think. IF they're good enough to play, you almost would have to kill them not to play. I bet you Lawson is pleading with Williams behind closed doors to let him go in hurt, even if off the bench.

Lawson is ready to play, this is all Roy.

"If I don't play Thursday, I'm sure I'll be ready by Saturday," Lawson said. "When it comes down to it, I'm going to play."

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6271764/14105839

Ha, I sent this email to Rome today, regarding the tourney, and it got on the air.

Rome,

I can totally see UNC winning the national championship.

Signed, NY Governor Patterson.

WAR Coach K collapsing before the Dukies do in round 2.

Brandon in Ann Arbor, US American.

If Memphis loses I'm out a Final Four team. :cussing:

Yeah thanks for the heart attack Calipari. I heard the score when they were down by 6 and thought I was done before the first day was even over.

Archived