Celtics, and Magic robbed by fantastic officiating

MagicBizkit87

Now, i normally wouldn't defend the Celtics, and Doc Rivers, but they got robbed today by great officiating for the Chicago Bulls. Hell, I was even rooting for the Bulls, but even I realize the refs ****ed up...

Magic got ripped off, because hey they were playing the Cavs. The team that should wear skirts instead of basketball shorts.

Your joking right?

They made the same calls both ways in the Bulls game... Anyone who talked **** to the Refs got the T... Brad Miller did less than Doc and got the T...

The foul that Lebron got at the end was BS... that one I will give you... but the Refs did not blow the game for the Magic... its not like they lost a lead over it... they just didnt have a chance to come back because of it...

Your joking right?

They made the same calls both ways in the Bulls game... Anyone who talked **** to the Refs got the T... Brad Miller did less than Doc and got the T...

The foul that Lebron got at the end was BS... that one I will give you... but the Refs did not blow the game for the Magic... its not like they lost a lead over it... they just didnt have a chance to come back because of it...

Dude, get real, I was rooting for the Bulls, but I don't think it's right for a team to lose that way. Doc Rivers was right, and you wont hear me say that often, because honestly, I hate the guy.

Great officiating selected the fate of the Magic, and Celtics tonight.

Dude, get real, I was rooting for the Bulls, but I don't think it's right for a team to lose that way. Doc Rivers was right, and you wont hear me say that often, because honestly, I hate the guy.

Great officiating selected the fate of the Magic, and Celtics tonight.

Bull****

The refs were calling T's on the BUlls and the Celts... Doc should have kept his mouth shut during a TO in a tight game... the Ref let him go for almost the whole damn TO and then finally had to give him the T...

Not the Refs fault that Doc could not keep his composure...

Stars get calls that others might not... nothing new here guys... its been going on for decades...

Also though... do not forget that when someone makes contact with Lebron... it is not very noticeable... he is not easy to push around... just because the contact does not affect him as much does not mean it did not happen...

Stars get calls that others might not... nothing new here guys... its been going on for decades...

Also though... do not forget that when someone makes contact with Lebron... it is not very noticeable... he is not easy to push around... just because the contact does not affect him as much does not mean it did not happen...

Lebron makes the contact and expects every call. He is my favourite non-Celtics player.

Lebron makes the contact and expects every call. He is my favourite non-Celtics player.

Thats what you do... he is damn good at it too... so is kobe... and so was MJ...

The whole world is gonna be wishing he lands on their team soon enough...

Archived