Kirwin sez - Peppers or Taylor to NE

PatriotReign37

The Pats are not getting Peppers without (1) suring up cap space, and (2) giving up their 1st rounder at least.

The rumor about them trading the 34th pick for Peppers is asinine.

Plus, "either player"? You seriously think Jason Taylor has enough gas left in the tank to be productive? The guy was semi-retired last year with the Skins.

The Pats are not getting Peppers without (1) suring up cap space, and (2) giving up their 1st rounder at least.

The rumor about them trading the 34th pick for Peppers is asinine.

Plus,

Carolina is tight against the cap. The longer the Peppers fiasco lingers, the longer it inhibits Carolina from signing FA's and such.

The 1st NE pick for Peppers? Sure, NE will still have 3 - 2nd round picks.

Carolina is tight against the cap. The longer the Peppers fiasco lingers, the longer it inhibits Carolina from signing FA's and such.

The 1st NE pick for Peppers? Sure, NE will still have 3 - 2nd round picks.

yawn..................

no one is listening to your crap

Either playa would make NE the baddest D in AFCE, but I hope NE gets Peppers.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d80f53f26&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

It won't make any difference. The Curse of Vinatieri lives!!! You won't win another one because you unceremoniously dumped the only good karma you had on the team! Your MVP, who had a hand (or a foot I should say...) in everything good you did! The kicker!!! Now every time you get the closest you possibly can some ungodly thing will happen to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory Bwahaahahahahaaha! :Nuts:

It won't make any difference. The Curse of Vinatieri lives!!! You won't win another one because you unceremoniously dumped the only good karma you had on the team! Your MVP, who had a hand (or a foot I should say...) in everything good you did! The kicker!!! Now every time you get the closest you possibly can some ungodly thing will happen to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory Bwahaahahahahaaha! :Nuts:

Nah, its the defense thats let NE down these last few years.

Thats being fixed as we type.

Nah, its the defense thats let NE down these last few years.

Thats being fixed as we type.

Remember what you read here during and after the next heartbreak. You will see what I'm saying for yourself. Start preparing the anti-depressant ****tails from now... If you need any recipes just look to the people that were the true fans right before you jumped on the bandwagon. They have all kinds.

Who does that? My favorite team is a joke. I'm comfortable with that. I'm not the one clinging to an era that is OVER

I seem to recall people claiming it was over after 01' too. I'll officially consider it over when Belichick and Brady retire or go elsewhere.

I just don't see the man crush some people have with Peppers.

The guy had a big year his contract year. He was awful the year before and if you watch the Panthers enough (Like I have the last two years down here) he has a tendency to take off plays and at times be dominated.

From everything that I have read and heard down here Carolina is holding steadfast to getting two first round picks for Peppers. I don't see that happening.

The cap issue though could bring the Panthers asking price down some. They do need to address the depth on the OL and their secondary.

I know Pats fans were not the most knowledgeable people on the planet but this is absolutely horrendous.

Yes because if there was a rumor about the Jets signing Peppers you wouldn't be sitting in your corner fap fap fapping away.

Remember what you read here during and after the next heartbreak. You will see what I'm saying for yourself. Start preparing the anti-depressant ****tails from now... If you need any recipes just look to the people that were the true fans right before you jumped on the bandwagon. They have all kinds.

Or, I could ask you Jet fans.

Ya, I'm on the bandwagon.:)

Yes because if there was a rumor about the Jets signing Peppers you wouldn't be sitting in your corner fap fap fapping away.

Exactly.

I am surprised there is not a thread already.

Sure, I mean, BB's done a great job of rebuilding that team through the draft the last few years :rl:

Hey, the players have turned out better than Drob, Clemens, Vghol.

I'll take making the post season every year but an 11 - 5 season over chances of qualifying for the playoffs over by week 10 any day of the week.

Archived