Would you be Madoff?

ZachEY

Would you be Madoff?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you be Madoff?

• Yes, take the money
    • No, jail isn't worth it

He will not tell them squat if they dont help his family... and you know he has a large portion of that money well hidden...

If his family wants to be able to access it, they have to know where it is. As far as I'm concerned, if they don't cooperate with any investigation then they're just as guilty as he is.

If his family wants to be able to access it, they have to know where it is. As far as I'm concerned, if they don't cooperate with any investigation then they're just as guilty as he is.

You know Bernie has to have a few hundred million stashed under a rock somewhere. In a cayman island bank account under the name Mike Hunt.

if you got to pick your prison you may change your mind.

if i could live a billionaire life and then check in to club fed at 65 i would probably do it. club fed is not that bad at all (no salad tossing), and life after 65 isnt all that great anyways.

65 is younger than a lot of you are giving it credit for. I was on vacation last summer in North Carolina. My 70 year old uncle was doing back flips into the pool. It was then that I realized we need to update how we think about things.

But the type of prison does make a big difference. If he could use that money to buy himself a cushy existence behind bars, he won't be hating life quite as much.

You know Bernie has to have a few hundred million stashed under a rock somewhere. In a cayman island bank account under the name Mike Hunt.

I checked with all the banks & yer wrong. I challenge anyone to try & open an account in cayman with over 50,000 cash. darn near impossible without serious documentation of where the $$$ came from.

It's easier to open an account in the us than cayman for pretty much anyone these days.

cayman gets a bad rap as a tax haven.

I just hope they uncover the lions share of the wrongdoing of this ponzi charade. most of the madoff family will end up behind bars.

that would be about the worst punishment I can think of for Bernie. knowing he was instrumental in his kids gettin a$$raped in prison

He will not tell them squat if they dont help his family... and you know he has a large portion of that money well hidden...

That prick was still trying to hide money as the cops were ringing his doorbell. Holiday presents my arse.

If you have billions, and you run the stock exchange, can't you just invent a hundered ways to "lose" the money in "bad" investments where your henchmen (who run those bad companies) "waste" the money you invested witht hem?

it depends what the alternative, is it living a decent relatively happy life until I am 80 years old where I make 50 grand a year and I am happy? I will take that

I never understood why the super rich just want more, what the hell are you going to do with a billion dollars and 2 billion dollars that you couldnt do with 10 million dollars

after a few million it is just ego and greed

Archived