There's a New Jets Fan in the World - Meet Matthew!

JMJ

Hey all,

My wife gave birth to our first son on Wednesday morning - his name is Matthew. I freaking LOVE this kid!

Mom is happy and safe and all the doctors keep saying is how healthy and strong he is. If I hear from another doctor about how strong his arms, legs, or grip is, and if I hear another doctor say, "Wow. You're going to have a little football player on your hands" I'm going to start getting my hopes up too high if he doesn't make it to the NFL. :box:

He was born 8.45 lbs, 21 inches long. He received 3 needles (vitamin K, hepatitis, and new born screening) and was circumsised 24 hours into his time on this earth and he didn't cry once during any of them. The nurses and doctors were cracking up. :cheers:

1-1.jpg

Hey all,

My wife gave birth to our first son on Wednesday morning - his name is Matthew. I freaking LOVE this kid!

Mom is happy and safe and all the doctors keep saying is how healthy and strong he is. If I hear from another doctor about how strong his arms, legs, or grip is, and if I hear another doctor say, "Wow. You're going to have a little football player on your hands" I'm going to start getting my hopes up too high if he doesn't make it to the NFL. :box:

He was born 8.45 lbs, 21 inches long. He received 3 needles (vitamin K, hepatitis, and new born screening) and was circumsised 24 hours into his time on this earth and he didn't cry once during any of them. The nurses and doctors were cracking up. :cheers:

1-1.jpg

congrats JMJ nice name too

It'd be MEJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The E is assumed that he was given his middle name after his father's favorite JN poster.

Officially, yes. But he'll still be JMJ Jr.

My son's name is Alexander, mine in Steven. He's still SMC Jr. on the internetz

Mom is happy and safe and all the doctors keep saying is how healthy and strong he is. If I hear from another doctor about how strong his arms, legs, or grip is, and if I hear another doctor say, "Wow. You're going to have a little football player on your hands" I'm going to start getting my hopes up too high if he doesn't make it to the NFL.

During the 2nd Apgar the 1st # they called out is his 40 time. Most NFL scouts won't look at a kid that performed poorly on his first 40. I hope he did well.

Congratulations and may God Bless your family! Beautiful kid!

Officially, yes. But he'll still be JMJ Jr.

My son's name is Alexander, mine in Steven. He's still SMC Jr. on the internetz

Haha.

Sorry EY, but SMC is the winner. His middle name actually is Stephen!

Spelled differently, but you can't get much closer. :cheers:

And SMC, the funniest part is that Alexander was the only other name we were deciding between. He was going to be either Matthew Stephen or Matthew Alexander. Nothing more. Freaky.

During the 2nd Apgar the 1st # they called out is his 40 time. Most NFL scouts won't look at a kid that performed poorly on his first 40. I hope he did well.

Congratulations and may God Bless your family! Beautiful kid!

Thanks Max.

9/9 on the apjars.

Haha. Good advice but the poor kid already has 8 Jets outfits and 7 Mets outfits.

He'll hate me in 10 years. ;)

You're right. I was brought up, from when I was 4 to be a Brooklyn Dodger fan, who deserted me. Then a Met and Jets fan who have broken my heart too many times to count. This has left me nuts. So, don't do that to this great kid. Make him Yankee and Pats fan. He'll grow up being a winner. I mean, when you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way. There is no escape. There is no way out!:baby: And Congrats!

I once read the book, Dante's Inferno, which is about Dante's imaginary trip to Hell. Over the Gates of Hell is a sign that says: ABONDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HEAR. That should be posted on the entrance into the new stadium when the Jets are playing.

Haha.

Sorry EY, but SMC is the winner. His middle name actually is Stephen!

Spelled differently, but you can't get much closer. :cheers:

And SMC, the funniest part is that Alexander was the only other name we were deciding between. He was going to be either Matthew Stephen or Matthew Alexander. Nothing more. Freaky.

Thanks, JMJ, I greatly appreciate it. :D

"M"s are the thing. My son's full name is Alexander Michael Cordero. If it wasn't Michael, we were debating between Jason and James.

Archived