Yankees dispatch Hughes, three others to minors

JetNation

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course you will.

But you will have to admit that this year more then the past 3 our rotation makes you a TAD bit uncomfortable. If AJ continues pitching like he did last year, if Joba keeps developing, etc... we're better in that area. And if you're better in that area... you're usually a better team.

The Sox rotation can have plenty of holes punched in it. Last year I really thought we'd be in on the wild card but the Rays surprised everyone. This year I think the two of us are gonna be slugging it out if both our line-ups remain healthy.

The Yankees are clearly better and have their first top flight #1 since the 90s.

If AJ proves last year was not a push for a contract and Wang continues to be Wang, then your Top 3 is as good as anybodys.

Acctualy mike is my roommate and he told me you guys were pricks heh. I was just seeing if he was right. Guess he was.

Is roommate code for life partner?

Acctualy mike is my roommate and he told me you guys were pricks heh. I was just seeing if he was right. Guess he was.

You should have just asked. We would have told you that we were pricks. We could have saved you some time.

What is it like rooming with Mike?

Archived