RB wish list

lancemehl

We have our little sparkplug, we have our middle guy, oh, defending champ we need our BIg Bruiser, the guy that wears em down, every running team has that 3-headed monster now:

We have TJ(please be 08 TJ), Leon, and hopefully:

Draft:

Shonn Greene RB Iowa 5'11 235 Jr.-Greene is an absolute load to tackle. He is a powerful runner that runs through arm tackles, and refuses to go down on first contact.

Rashad Jennings RB Liberty 6'1 230-Jennings is an intriguing blend of size and speed. He has a great frame, carrying the necessary bulk and strength to carry the football between the tackles. He has the agility to make the first defender miss

Rodney Ferguson RB 6’ 234 New Mexico-Ferguson is one of the best interior runners in the draft. He is a physical runner between the tackles that can really carry the load. Ferguson is very strong, runs hard, and is a load to bring down. The first defender find it tough to bring him down as his strength and determination allow him to pick up quite a few yards after contact.

This guy is intriguing:

Travis McCall FB/TE 6'2 260 Alabama-McCall is an excellent lead blocker. He has a short but sturdy frame, is tough, and very strong. He can get movement in the running game, but shows decent athleticism to block in space. McCall has been a tight end in college, but his size and blocking ability should make for an easy transition to fullback. The potential at both positions should make him a valuable role player in the NFL.

Could fill a need..

FREE AGENTS

FORGET THE FREE AGENTS< THEY'RE GONE!

NO Derrick Ward and NO Lamont Jordan?

Out of respect for our offensive MVP last year I won't mention Michael Turner, but....dam...

I want a smasher back!!!

Ward is on the Bucs.

I understand your love for "smasher backs", but the difference between Brandon Jacobs and Ron Dayne is suddenness which is measured by 40 times, the cone drills, vertical leaps etc... I watched Greene alot in college and he has a tendency to play slow. I would not be surprised if he is a bust.

Ward is on the Bucs.

I understand your love for "smasher backs", but the difference between Brandon Jacobs and Ron Dayne is suddenness which is measured by 40 times, the cone drills, vertical leaps etc... I watched Greene alot in college and he has a tendency to play slow. I would not be surprised if he is a bust.

I'll admit SH, I took these guys based on Mock drafts,reports and their measurables. Low to the ground 230+ power runners, preferrably with good hands. I haven't watched them play. Anyone who HAS ACTUALLY watched these guys, PLEASE SCHOOL ME>

I'll admit SH, I took these guys based on Mock drafts,reports and their measurables. Low to the ground 230+ power runners, preferrably with good hands. I haven't watched them play. Anyone who HAS ACTUALLY watched these guys, PLEASE SCHOOL ME>

maybe you should have watched them play before starting this thread? it seems like this thread is basically about nothing.

maybe you should have watched them play before starting this thread? it seems like this thread is basically about nothing.

How can i get my hands on game film, be serious. I made a list of guys who fit the mold of the type of running back I'd like to have on this team, basically 230 and up and a hard runner, good hands and agility is a plus.

Let's NOT talk draft at all because if you think everyone here watched every guy play that they will bring up, well, I won't be the one to ruin your innocence.

This thread is about what names are out there that fit a RB which fits the mold of what I call "My wishlist", that's what i named the thread.

Now excuse me I must get to one of the more rivoting threads on this page, like who Eric Mangini signed to his practice squad.

So you went and picked the guys who aren't necessarily the strongest or bruiser backs... but the ones with the highest weights???

Your too much man...

no, i said "based on Mock drafts,reports and measurables. see the reports, those are what tells how strong he runs, if he can break tackles, or if he is agile. See. Sometimes i have to read things twice, also, before it sinks in, or do u just see my name and say something funny?

either way.

Maurice Jones Drew only weighs 208 and is one of the most physical RB's in the league. Size isn't everything. With that said, I really like Andre Brown though.

Fair, very fair, MJD is also like 5'2" lol, but, yes a guy like that with a low gravity center is also nice,but I look at Brandon jacobs(I'm forced to watch every Giant game.I love their running game BTW lol), Michael Turner, Greg Jones from FSU(I know,i know...), but I see these guys punishing LB'ers and squashing CB's and i want one!!!!!

Ideally, I'd love a 230-250 who can turn the corner, but, you may be inclined to get that more with a MJD guy like you mentioned. I would be very happy with a bowling bal as well. LOL

Archived