Rhett Bomar

Jets Babe

He has the talent of a first rounder. Average height but good bulk. I wonder what could have been if he finished playing at OU. Had an off the field issue that got him dismissed from OU, but it seems as if he learned his lesson.

CP-iz1_rzfE

I think we should either draft a QB in the first, or take a chance on Rhett in the 3rd. It's a smart risk.

He has so much raw talent, and he has a monster arm. He just need a little work on his accuracy. I think he's going to be something.

True, but there are a ton of big-armed QBs that are backing up a true star or on the street.

However, he has an extremely quick release and quite the strong arm. On the other hand, when watching him at the senior bowl, his accuracy seemed only average, but he did make some spectacular throws. An interesting prospect. If we went WR in the first and than grabbed DE/DL tweener in the second, i wouldn't mind him in the 3rd. He definitely has the potential and you're right, if he were at Oklahoma still, he'd most likely be a fringe 1st rounder prospect.

when I played div III hoops, I got a pell grant I really didn't deserve and an on-campus cushy job in the cafeteria basically walking around, talking with friends, drinking out of the soda fountain, and, oh yeah, pushing in chairs and other hard labor

I showed up every day, what I knucklehead I am :D

I wouldn't mind taking a shot at this kid, but no earlier than rd 5

Archived