Craps with Rich Eisen

vinnys025

I was gambling at the craps table and Rich Eisen was to my right, lol. He had almost a grand in front of him, he started with around 400, not a bad night, we had ourselves a roller at the Hard rock in Vegas thats for sure, I also made over 400, good times....until one drunk jackass goes up to him and was like, "hey, wheres Dan Patrick?"......then Rich replied "hes down there" and walked away like he didn't want to talk to him...lol. He's a cool guy, he went over to the roller and shook his hand and said thank you, classy. Awesome time in Vegas.

i once was in the stall next to dan patrick while utilizing the phillly airport's

crappers. thought he was talking to me...guess he was talking to someone

else on his cell phone...oh my

I had to kick Dan Patrick out of the classic car section at the last dealership I worked at... he was an *******.

I was gambling at the craps table and Rich Eisen was to my right, lol. He had almost a grand in front of him, he started with around 400, not a bad night, we had ourselves a roller at the Hard rock in Vegas thats for sure, I also made over 400, good times....until one drunk jackass goes up to him and was like, "hey, wheres Dan Patrick?"......then Rich replied "hes down there" and walked away like he didn't want to talk to him...lol. He's a cool guy, he went over to the roller and shook his hand and said thank you, classy. Awesome time in Vegas.

It's always neat to meet someone famous or well known like that out in public. At least that's what my fans back home tell me. :biggrin:

i once was in the stall next to dan patrick while utilizing the phillly airport's

crappers. thought he was talking to me...guess he was talking to someone

else on his cell phone...oh my

So is this thread "Craps with Rich Eisen" or "On the Crapper with Dan Patrick"?

Archived