S dept. : Jim Leonhard , Kerry Rhodes , Abram Elam & Rex ~ ~ ~

kelly

He made more plays than anyone else on the defense last year.

If you think about it he was one of the biggest contributors to our wins in BOTH games against buffalo and that is HUGE. @buffalo he had I think a 93 yard pick 6 that changed the momentum, vs. buffalo he had the strip on JP Losman on the Shaun Ellis fumble return.

If you think about it he was one of the biggest contributors to our wins in BOTH games against buffalo and that is HUGE. @buffalo he had I think a 93 yard pick 6 that changed the momentum, vs. buffalo he had the strip on JP Losman on the Shaun Ellis fumble return.

Correct.

He also had a great game when we blew out St. Louis.

He was off and on. He was damn near terrible against Denver. Blew coverage on 2 different occassions that led to TD's and missed a couple of crucial tackles on that nobody RB.

But, he made some HUGE plays for us as well.

Yes and he would be the best DB on the Pats roster.... have you looked at the Pats DBs lately? lol

Dude, it was just a question and observation, not a knock oh overly sensitive one. Oh yeah, and LMAO at him being the best DB on the Pats roster.

Yes. The quality and depth of our safeties has made the position secure and something we won't have to spend a high draft pick on as I once thought. And with Rex's coaching I think Smith and Elam will be better players.

I'd still like to see us get a better one if available (Chip Vaughn!!!)

I'd still like to see us get a better one if available (Chip Vaughn!!!)

I think this draft we will go mostly for offense. We need a QB, RB, WR and a blocking TE, as well as depth on the offensive line and at LB. So, unless we sign another free agent for one of those positions, and I believe Chop Vaughn of Wake will go in Rounds 2 through 4, it will be tough to take him when the need is elsewhere.

Archived