"Ochocinco" gets formal approval; will be name on 85's jerrsey in 2009 ~ PFT.com

me and the guys were talking about this on the radio the other night on our campus talk show

i don't even care to chime in, i just wanted to point out that I'm on the radio lol.

anyways Chad's a moron for going through with this.

Just another reason why he will always be looked at as the dumbest wr ever to play the game. I cant stand the retard.

There are plenty of other receivers out there much dumber than Ochocinco. At least the dude keeps his nose clean and stays out of trouble with the law.

There are plenty of other receivers out there much dumber than Ochocinco. At least the dude keeps his nose clean and stays out of trouble with the law.

The protectance of this thugturd will always be beyond my bounds of reason. :rolleyes:

at 31 yrs old it has to be a point in your life when you have to grow up but with chad i don't see it,is it me or it seems like tj is happy to get away from that circus even though palmer is a top 5 qb in this league when healthy speaks a lot of volume.

at 31 yrs old it has to be a point in your life when you have to grow up but with chad i don't see it,is it me or it seems like tj is happy to get away from that circus even though palmer is a top 5 qb in this league when healthy speaks a lot of volume.

CJ isn't the Bengals biggest problem by far. Their toughest hurdle the past few years has been CPD...Cincinnatti Police Department.

Archived