T.O. a no-show at Bills offseason program ~ ProFootballTalk

The workouts are voluntary. A LOT of players skip it. Hell, it said that only 35 players showed up. Pretty sure that Owens isn't the only Bill that didn't show. Otherwise, we shouldn't worry about them because they are going to have 20 rookies on their roster.

I'm sick of hearing about Terrell Owens. Who gives a ****?

The workouts are voluntary. A LOT of players skip it. Hell, it said that only 35 players showed up. Pretty sure that Owens isn't the only Bill that didn't show. Otherwise, we shouldn't worry about them because they are going to have 20 rookies on their roster.

I'm sick of hearing about Terrell Owens. Who gives a ****?

Dude, it's his first opportunity with his new team to make an impression and show them he's serious about being a part of them.

This may turn out to be TO's quickest meltdown. No way he is happy playing in Canada.

Dude, it's his first opportunity with his new team to make an impression and show them he's serious about being a part of them.

Well said.

This wouldn't even be a blip on the radar if TO had been a Bill for the past 3 or 4 seasons.

But have you seen his arms?

Actually, TO is in better shape than him, depending on what you're looking at, that's why Dom brought TJ up too. Neither player needs these workouts because in all likelihood they are in better shape than all their teammates.

Also, what is the point, I doubt the Bills starting QB is even on their roster. He'll show up after the draft probably.

Actually, TO is in better shape than him, depending on what you're looking at, that's why Dom brought TJ up too. Neither player needs these workouts because in all likelihood they are in better shape than all their teammates.

Also, what is the point, I doubt the Bills starting QB is even on their roster. He'll show up after the draft probably.

TO is there to help Trent Edwards develop. Get the kid to play in an offense with enough weapons for him to have to try not to succeed. Establish him as a legit QB and then move on without TO, and hopefully Hardy can take over in year 3 for TO.

Well that's the plan anyway...

Haha wow, the media is so funny.

I'd like to see proof that TO said he would be there for this. He never did. ESPN is wrong. He said he'd be at the voluntary stuff in May. This is pure conditioning, that's all. TO is the least of my worries about coming in fit, come May.

He'll be there after the draft, like he said. Not now.