T.O. a no-show at Bills offseason program ~ ProFootballTalk

The circus has begun!

I cannot wait until Edwards overthrows TO on a sure TD... that will be so much fun to watch the screaming on the sidelines... :lol:

I can't wait until TO starts complaining that there's a bromance between Edwards & Evans.

Haha, this guy is too much. It was voluntary, but no doubt he's just pulling his usual crap to feel out what he can 'get away' with. I can't wait until he starts running his mouth on the sideline. I give until game three. Bets, anyone?

Game 2....your are on

what are we betting?

Haha, I told you haters there was more behind this. What a horrible guy TO is, look where he was.

Terrell Owens has a pretty good reason for missing the start of the Bills' voluntary offseason conditioning program this week.

The star receiver is in Washington, D.C., attending the sixth annual National Alzheimer's Gala. He'll receive the Alzheimer's Association's first Young Champions Award on Wednesday night for raising awareness in the fight against the disease. Owens' grandmother has Alzheimer's.

http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=10068257

our bad sweetlee.........you guys landed a high character guy in TO. bills will never regret signin mr team player :rl:

Wait a minute, JW. Give T.O. the benefit of the doubt. Maybe, in a show of compassion and solidarity with those afflicted with Alzheimer's, he-- intentionally--forgot to tell the team and ownership about the event.

Archived