dolphins name henne QB in 2010?

Jetkid94

I'll admit that it was difficult to watch and even a Dolphins fan had to be thinking the same thing. But I still won't take away from what he did the regular season in making the single greatest turn around in sports history.

:rl: you ARE priceless. :P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll admit that it was difficult to watch and even a Dolphins fan had to be thinking the same thing. But I still won't take away from what he did the regular season in making the single greatest turn around in sports history.

WHAT?

The Devil Rays had a far better turn around.

Please tell me you were being sarcastic.

WHAT?

YOU SHUT THE **** UP.

They will be talking about Chad Pennington's magical 2008 season for years to come. Songs will be written. Do you hear me? CHILDREN WILL BE SINGING ****ING SONGS ABOUT GOING 11-5 AND THEN GETTING A BEAT DOWN IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Children will sing songs.

All 11 dolphin fans will tell their grandchildren:

I WAS THERE JUNIOR. YOU HEAR ME YOU PRICK? I WAS ****ING THERE. WHEN CHAD PENNINGTON LED US TO REGULAR SEASON GLORY!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE! YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND IT. OH, AND I ****ED YOUR GRANDMOTHER. A LOT.

There will be a board game made, amendments to the constitution, there's going to be an exhibit at the hall of fame. Not the pro football hall of fame, but the ROCK AND ****ING ROLL HALL OF FAME. BECAUSE THAT SEASON ROCKED SO ****ING HARD VAN HALEN'S NUTS FELL OFF.

You jealous ****ing Jet fan. You're pathetic.

YOU SHUT THE **** UP.

They will be talking about Chad Pennington's magical 2008 season for years to come. Songs will be written. Do you hear me? CHILDREN WILL BE SINGING ****ING SONGS ABOUT GOING 11-5 AND THEN GETTING A BEAT DOWN IN THE PLAYOFFS.

I WAS THERE JUNIOR. YOU HEAR ME YOU PRICK? I WAS ****ING THERE. WHEN CHAD PENNINGTON LED US TO REGULAR SEASON GLORY!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE! YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND IT. OH, AND I ****ED YOUR GRANDMOTHER. A LOT.

There will be a board game made, amendments to the constitution, there's going to be an exhibit at the hall of fame. Not the pro football hall of fame, but the ROCK AND ****ING ROLL HALL OF FAME. BECAUSE THAT SEASON ROCKED SO ****ING HARD VAN HALEN'S NUTS FELL OFF.

Which Van Halen? Roth's or Hagar's?

YOU SHUT THE **** UP.

Despite his unforgivable lack of remembrance of the movie Airheads, sometimes we need to sit back and bask in the pure comic genius that is EY.

WHAT?

In terms of franchise ineptitude, yes, but I mean if you only take into account those two years. We won 1 stinking game.

Prorate the 16 game schedule to 162 and our record would be projected to 10-152.

I'd say our's was better.

Archived