All these rules named after Pats

afosomf

the Cindy rule....which may be dumbest rule evah created

the Welker rule... this is football right...

the matt Light rule...Any LT with ML as their initials are allowed to hold via

any means possible

Come on Man...this is football...violent sport ..people will get hurt.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the Cindy rule....which may be dumbest rule evah created

the Welker rule... this is football right...

the matt Light rule...Any LT with ML as their initials are allowed to hold via

any means possible

Come on Man...this is football...violent sport ..people will get hurt.

Yeah, that new rule is an abomination.

What's next, putting a dress on the QB so you know not to hit him?

Waaaaa!!!!

Hey Jet Nation win something.

Maybe then someone would give an oven baked $hit about your team. :bp1:

this ain't about the jets pal. this is about a new rule which hurts the game and further pussifies the sport we all luv to watch

I'm pretty sure that the Brady rule only applies to Brady, everyone else is fair game. Waah, our QB got hurt, waah, we need a rule all of a sudden, waah. You can bet your bottom dollar that cabbage patch face Kraft was a major lobbier for this rule change. What bunch of friggin pu$$ies

Waaaaa!!!!

Hey Jet Nation win something.

Maybe then someone would give an oven baked $hit about your team. :bp1:

Wait a sec. You are complaining to us about whining. You team is so whinny that the league has to change the rules to get them to shut the **** up!

Maybe now that we have are changing the game to your teams liking, you guys can back to your winning* ways.

Youre already counting this season?

:rl: Are you in for a surprise. Get the tissues ready.

The Pats window is closed. Get it through your thick head.

Oh, that's right, I'm sorry. Forgot who I was talking to. The same braindead, Pats homer who thinks Darrelle Revis is a below average corner. Carry on being an imbecile.

:Nuts:

Youre already counting this season?

:rl: Are you in for a surprise. Get the tissues ready.

yea we already know that the Pats will be picked AGAIN to be the SB Champs for like the 9th year in a row by the experts who do so every summer...oh yea the tissues? You mean the same ones you were using after being beaten out by the 1-15 Miami Dolphins for the AFCE crown?:Nuts:

If the Jets are so irrelevant, WTF are you doing here?

Aggravating you, obviously.

I don't recall any of you crying a few years back when a few new, important, rule changes were implemented after Bill Polian cried to the rules committee. If you're 'gonna be whiney, cryin' babies - at least keep in consistent.

The Pats window is closed. Get it through your thick head.

Oh, that's right, I'm sorry. Forgot who I was talking to. The same braindead, Pats homer who thinks Darrelle Revis is a below average corner. Carry on being an imbecile.

:Nuts:

Youre delusional.

And, Revis could not carry Laws jockstrap in his prime.

McDaniels wont trade Culter to the AFCE.

Pat Ramsey will be available though after NE cuts him from training camp.

so wait, you actually think that Josh McD wouldn't do something to hurt NE after the way Beliscum screwed him out of the Cassell sweepstakes? Who is the delusional one?

So that means you have a crush on me?

Sacriledge!

Trannies don't crush, btw. :)

How did BB screw Josh? I think Josh did a good job of it all on his own.

I hope the Jets get Cutler - I really do. I want to see you all eat your words again. It's an annual thing.

yea we already know that the Pats will be picked AGAIN to be the SB Champs for like the 9th year in a row by the experts who do so every summer...oh yea the tissues? You mean the same ones you were using after being beaten out by the 1-15 Miami Dolphins for the AFCE crown?:Nuts:

The season was over game 1 when Brady was lost.

NE would have gone further in the post season than the Jets (who wouldnt? Detroit), but not all the way. NE needed to reload and thats whats been happening.

Youre delusional.

And, Revis could not carry Laws jockstrap in his prime.

you sound a lil bit worried and wish you had a cb on your team right now of his caliber i bet if he was on the pats you be running your mouth on how he's the next big thing in the nfl right?

so wait, you actually think that Josh McD wouldn't do something to hurt NE after the way Beliscum screwed him out of the Cassell sweepstakes? Who is the delusional one?

How did NE screw Denver?

KC stepped up to the plate first with a deal and Denver did not. Bottom line.

FYI, Mortensen recanted his claim that Tampa offered NE a better deal.

you sound a lil bit worried and wish you had a cb on your team right now of his caliber i bet if he was on the pats you be running your mouth on how he's the next big thing in the nfl right?

naaa Hoz-the Pats wouldn't want a pro bowl CB on their team-they don't need one I mean they already have Ellis Hobbs, Leigh Bodden, Jonathan Wilhite, and Shawn Springs

Sacriledge!

Trannies don't crush, btw. :)

How did BB screw Josh? I think Josh did a good job of it all on his own.

I hope the Jets get Cutler - I really do. I want to see you all eat your words again. It's an annual thing.

Kind of like the annual lowering of expectations by Pats fans.

Used to be Pats douchnozz... er, I mean "fans" would boldly state that winning championships was all that mattered usually adding that not winning the SB rendered the season a "failure."

Now, on the other hand, we hear excuse after excuse and how they really are the best even after committing the single-most monumental choke job in the history of sports.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Pats have won their last championship under Belichick. The window is closed. Time to move on. Nothing to see here.

naaa Hoz-the Pats wouldn't want a pro bowl CB on their team-they don't need one I mean they already have Ellis Hobbs, Leigh Bodden, Jonathan Wilhite, and Shawn Springs

Ah, yes, the Pro Bowl

Matt Light went to the Pro Bowl :bwahaharoll: What a joke the PB is anymore.

Law is a HOF player. If your Idol is ever mentioned in the same breath among the best of the NFL, get back to me.

Archived