All these rules named after Pats

afosomf

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You reply to virtually every one Seamus.

Your nto even as good as the Phins trolls... heck the Bills trolls are better than you.. lol

Maybe you should try harder? Or maybe stop trying at all...

Ah, yes, the Pro Bowl

Matt Light went to the Pro Bowl :bwahaharoll: What a joke the PB is anymore.

Law is a HOF player. If your Idol is ever mentioned in the same breath among the best of the NFL, get back to me.

why are you talking about Ty Law in comparison to an active player-is he ON the 2009 Pats roster? Jeez 3-7 stay focused-take your meds

Kind of like the annual lowering of expectations by Pats fans.

Used to be Pats douchnozz... er, I mean "fans" would boldly state that winning championships was all that mattered usually adding that not winning the SB rendered the season a "failure."

Now, on the other hand, we hear excuse after excuse and how they really are the best even after committing the single-most monumental choke job in the history of sports.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Pats have won their last championship under Belichick. The window is closed. Time to move on. Nothing to see here.

You got the wrong Trannie, Kleck. I make no excuses. They lost to the Giants. The third worst choke I've ever seen. Yankees of 2004 being #1, The Pats pissing away a big lead against the Colts being #2 and the 18-1 record after losing to the Giants. That's the way I see it anyway.

I think that the Patriots will be a competitive team until the BB and TB marriage is over. There is no reason to beleive otherwise until I see it with my own eyes. I think what you are experiencing, Kleck, is wishful thinking. It's cool. Wishes sometimes comes true. Close yours eyes and tap your sparkly red shoes together five times......

You got the wrong Trannie, Kleck. I make no excuses. They lost to the Giants. The third worst choke I've ever seen. Yankees of 2004 being #1, The Pats pissing away a big lead against the Colts being #2 and the 18-1 record after losing to the Giants. That's the way I see it anyway.

I think that the Patriots will be a competitive team until the BB and TB marriage is over. There is no reason to beleive otherwise until I see it with my own eyes. I think what you are experiencing, Kleck, is wishful thinking. It's cool. Wishes sometimes comes true. Close yours eyes and tap your sparkly red shoes together five time......

It was the #1 choke... dont kid yourself...

The best offense ever... undefeated... and then lose to a team that wanted to fire their coach and kill their QB earlier in the year...

I think that the Patriots will be a competitive team until the BB and TB marriage is over. There is no reason to beleive otherwise until I see it with my own eyes. I think what you are experiencing, Kleck, is wishful thinking. It's cool. Wishes sometimes comes true. Close yours eyes and tap your sparkly red shoes together five time......

I've been predicting the Pats were done winning championships since Feb. 05 and they haven't won one since I first made the prediction, so it's not wishful thinking, it's fact.

Interesting that you don't give the Red Sox any credit for their amazing comeback in '04. I'm always fascinated how Red Sox fans never give their team any credit for that.

You needed the Yankees to choke. The Yankees still control the Sux fate no matter what.

why are you talking about Ty Law in comparison to an active player-is he ON the 2009 Pats roster? Jeez 3-7 stay focused-take your meds

I'm not the one calling him the next Ty Law. Jet fans were post draft.

Its ridiculous. Law shut 50% of the field down. QB's didnt throw his way or they paid dearly.

I'm not the one calling him the next Ty Law. Jet fans were post draft.

Its ridiculous. Law shut 50% of the field down. QB's didnt throw his way or they paid dearly.

cause he broke the rule of holding and chucking past 5 yds

he is an average cb without enforcement

It was the #1 choke... dont kid yourself...

The best offense ever... undefeated... and then lose to a team that wanted to fire their coach and kill their QB earlier in the year...

The Yankees losing 4 straight was the # 1 choke job in all of sports history.

The look on Jeters face was priceless!

They wont win another title in their new park for quite awhile too. Just watch.

I've been predicting the Pats were done winning championships since Feb. 05 and they haven't won one since I first made the prediction, so it's not wishful thinking, it's fact.

Interesting that you don't give the Red Sox any credit for their amazing comeback in '04. I'm always fascinated how Red Sox fans never give their team any credit for that.

You needed the Yankees to choke. The Yankees still control the Sux fate no matter what.

I agree i see the next 3 years playing out like this

2009 jets 12-4 pats 10-6 phins 7-9 jills 6-10

2010 jets 13-3 pats 9-7 jills 8-8 phins 6-10

2011 jets 13-3 jills 9-7 pats 7-9 phins 4-12

2011 SB champs

The next 3 years are set in stone...provided if NFL adds extra games or not

Yeah, October is quite a ways off. :rolleyes:

And another Red Sox fan gives the Yankees all the credit for the BloSux winning their first championship in 86 years. This is amazing. What a sever phychosis you people suffer from.

Not even close... the Pats choke was much worse...

I agree i see the next 3 years playing out like this

2009 jets 12-4 pats 10-6 phins 7-9 jills 6-10

2010 jets 13-3 pats 9-7 jills 8-8 phins 6-10

2011 jets 13-3 jills 9-7 pats 7-9 phins 4-12

2011 SB champs

The next 3 years are set in stone...provided if NFL adds extra games or not

OMG

:rl:

Yeah, October is quite a ways off. :rolleyes:

And another Red Sox fan gives the Yankees all the credit for the BloSux winning their first championship in 86 years. This is amazing. What a sever phychosis you people suffer from.

I'm not a Sox fan, but I am a fan of whoever is playing the Yankess/Cheaters.

OMG

:rl:

Too much lemonchello.

Who knows what will happen - but you've got to be drunk off your gord to make that prediction. Plus, I wouldn't do it for karma's sake. I never have done it. I'm sticking to the doom - it works for me. I don't think I have ever publically predicted a Patriots victory.

BTW - the Yankees choke IS the biggest choke in history and it's not even close. Oh, and I'm not a Red Sox fan. The 1986 Sox against the Mets is a great choke too. Definitely top five. But Yankees of 2004 is number 1. Period. Oh, and no, I do not hate the Yankees.

So you hate the Yankees more than you like whatever you profess to be your favorite team?

That's one of the saddest and most pathetic things I've ever heard.

What do you expect from a Pats fan? They root for a team full of KNOWN cheaters and steroid abusers. Pathetic is an understatement to describe these sad trolls.

Too much lemonchello.

Who knows what will happen - but you've got to be drunk off your gord to make that prediction. Plus, I wouldn't do it for karma's sake. I never have done it. I'm sticking to the doom - it works for me. I don't think I have ever publically predicted a Patriots victory.

BTW - the Yankees choke IS the biggest choke in history and it's not even close. Oh, and I'm not a Red Sox fan. The 1986 Sox against the Mets is a great choke too. Definitely top five. But Yankees of 2004 is number 1. Period.

Sober as evah

we get cutler, the division is ours!!!

i have never been so sure in my life

If it doesn't happen........ afo goes Poof

Sober as evah

we get cutler, the division is ours!!!

i have never been so sure in my life

If it doesn't happen........ afo goes Poof

I would really hate to see you go "poof" You are one of the good guys here. Just say something like "getting Cutler puts us in the mix" or something like that.

I would really hate to see you go "poof" You are one of the good guys here. Just say something like "getting Cutler puts us in the mix" or something like that.

why it's been a long time since we've seen a good "THIS IS MY LAST THREAD" meltdown on the boards...

why it's been a long time since we've seen a good "THIS IS MY LAST THREAD" meltdown on the boards...

just real confident

woudn't say it..if i didn't mean it

plus the stars are aligning like no other

who would have thought a pat coach would hand us the holy grail:D

again have to get JC first

otherwise same ole crap..improving but not contendahs

just real confident

woudn't say it..if i didn't mean it

plus the stars are aligning like no other

who would have thought a pat coach would hand us the holy grail:D

again have to get JC first

otherwise same ole crap..improving but not contendahs

at this point afos, I just don't think that Ryan thinks he even needs a Jay Cutler back there...from what he has been saying he thinks we already have our 2009 signal caller in either Ratliff (1) and Clemens (1A)

at this point afos, I just don't think that Ryan thinks he even needs a Jay Cutler back there...from what he has been saying he thinks we already have our 2009 signal caller in either Ratliff (1) and Clemens (1A)

well expect 9-7 then

rex will figure out soon that ravens DL is far superior

Too much lemonchello.

I know. The humble approach.

I just know Brady will be back with a vengeance. You know what else? I have a funny feeling that NE is going to get Tony "TD" Gonzalez.

BTW - the Yankees choke IS the biggest choke in history and it's not even close.

Word. They still havent recovered from that embarrassment.

Oh, and I'm not a Red Sox fan. The 1986 Sox against the Mets is a great choke too. Definitely top five.

Sox are big chokers, but the Yankees out choked them this time.

But Yankees of 2004 is number 1. Period. Oh, and no, I do not hate the Yankees.

The Yankees have single handily ruined baseball and are the most hated franchise in MLB bar none. WTF, is Hankie Stienbrenner smokin when he boasts about Yankee Nation?

I watch the WS and thats all.

Archived