All these rules named after Pats

afosomf

So you hate the Yankees more than you like whatever you profess to be your favorite team?

That's one of the saddest and most pathetic things I've ever heard.

Whats sad and pathetic is to call the Patriots cheaters while wearing your Yankee gear.

Lets Go Yankees.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know. The humble approach.

I just know Brady will be back with a vengeance. You know what else? I have a funny feeling that NE is going to get Tony "TD" Gonzalez.

Yeah, because Pioli is going to give BB his best player and take his new QB's best target away from him. You just aren't that bright are ya?

Word. They still havent recovered from that embarrassment.

Sox are big chokers, but the Yankees out choked them this time.

The Yankees have single handily ruined baseball and are the most hated franchise in MLB bar none. WTF, is Hankie Stienbrenner smokin when he boasts about Yankee Nation?

I watch the WS and thats all.

MLBs revenues are higher than they've ever been in the history of the game, they are setting annual attendance records, led by the Yankees who sell out every game they play no matter where it is.

Yeah, they've really ruined baseball. :rolleyes:

I'm really starting to believe you look like this:

retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg

I hate all this new rules just because they ruin the game.

Why do the need all this safety? they get so much money they should take the risk of getting hurt, its part of the game.

I agree. It's all offense too. You can't touch a receiver. You can't touch a QB. No more wedges on ST. Nope. It's all aimed at scoring as many points as possible. Nobody wants to see defense, of so the NFL thinks. Shameful, really. Defense usually wins championships.

When the Jets are a dominant, relevant team, perhaps they will have rules named after their players. Until ten, stop the whiney, jealous crying.

No new rules about videotaping other teams signals named after the Pats?

Oh, right, they already had a rule against that.

I am a man of honor...my name is not madmike

and if i have to i will go down Logan Run style

So GFY skippy

JC Superstar...Get it done!!!!!!

I beleive your declaration stated that if the Jets sign Cutler, they will win the sb by 2011. You have a couple of seasons to revisit, Assmop.;)

I have no idea what Logan Run is, or who. So, I googled it. Logan's Run is some Sci-fi show? I still don't get it.

No new rules about videotaping other teams signals named after the Pats?

Oh, right, they already had a rule against that.

Yup, videotaping from the forbidden part of the field. Worst violation in NFL history! :rolleyes:

I beleive your declaration stated that if the Jets sign Cutler, they will win the sb by 2011. You have a couple of seasons to revisit, Assmop.;)

I have no idea what Logan Run is, or who. So, I googled it. Logan's Run is some Sci-fi show? I still don't get it.

nope i said 12-4 in 2009 and afc east title, if we win SB by 2011 i will feel

vindicated

Logan's run is a very good sci-fi movie

when you turn 30, they put you on some amusement ride and blow you up

Going out in style

Yet only one team has ever been caught doing it. And they were caught numerous times.

Talk about delusional.

Did not say they were good at it.

That Jimmy Johnson, Ditka and Vermiel say it has been happening 'forever' has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

Did not say they were good at it.

That Jimmy Johnson, Ditka and Vermiel say it has been happening 'forever' has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

Jimmy Johnson, BB's offseason fishing buddy, came to his defense. Wow, great character witness.

Oh, and neither Ditka, nor Vermiel said teams have been videotaping other teams signals forever, they said teams had been attempting to steal and figure them out forever.

Cheating is cheating. No amount of equivocation will take the taint off the championships.

I may be biased, but I thought that "violation" was so over-blown it was ridiculous. Everybody hates the top dog....especially jealous Jest fans. Sorry. That is just how I see it. Of course, I instigate - which makes me just as silly.....sillier even.

Anyway, so getting Jay Cutler will garner a 14-4 record and seal the AFC East. Mmm...k. That Schotty offense should do well with the younger gun-slinger. It was such a success with the old gunslinger. I also think Jay will absolutely love the bag of donuts the Jets have as receivers. I mean, if Jay gets his wittle feelings hurt for being CONSIDERED in a trade - can you imagine the hissy fit he's going to have when he see's the offensive weapons the Jets have? ;)

I may be biased, but I thought that "violation" was so over-blown it was ridiculous. Everybody hates the top dog....especially jealous Jest fans. Sorry. That is just how I see it. Of course, I instigate - which makes me just as silly.....sillier even.

Anyway, so getting Jay Cutler will garner a 14-4 record and seal the AFC East. Mmm...k. That Schotty offense should do well with the younger gun-slinger. It was such a success with the old gunslinger. I also think Jay will absolutely love the bag of donuts the Jets have as receivers. I mean, if Jay gets his wittle feelings hurt for being CONSIDERED in a trade - can you imagine the hissy fit he's going to have when he see's the offensive weapons the Jets have? ;)

well if you count the bye we are getting it would not be 14-4 , realistically it will be 13-4

Braylon Edwards will be part of package as well in a separate deal

So now you know more about football than Belichick?

The guy is on record saying he knowingly broke the rule for 8 years. You really think he would have done it if he felt it gave him little to no advantage?

This is a man who lobbied David Halberstam to write his biography, who is obsessed with his own legacy.

So obsessed that he created an institutional methodology of cheating.

Yet, I am supposed to believe that you suddenly understand the game better than the fraud you've anointed as a "genius."

The only way to respond to your nonsense when it comes to BB's cheating is to quote Joe Theismann: "A football coach is not a genius, a genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

The guy is on record saying he knowingly broke the rule for 8 years. You really think he would have done it if he felt it gave him little to no advantage?

This is a man who lobbied David Halberstam to write his biography, who is obsessed with his own legacy.

Yet, I am supposed to believe that you suddenly understand the game better than the fraud you've anointed as a "genius."

The only way to respond to your nonsense when it comes to BB's cheating is to quote Joe Theismann: "A football coach is not a genius, a genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

You didnt know that Patsies fans invented Football. The things that come out of their mouth Football related are equivalent to the words of the gospel.

I am well aware that the whole spygate incident was a gift from Gawd for Jest fans. You wanted a binky - and now you have one. Congrats. The whining continues. Your team colors are green for a reason - and its not money.

Exactly.

Jealousy again rears it's ugly head.

Would this even be on this message board anymore if the Patriots were still looking for their first title? No.

Jimmy Johnson, BB's offseason fishing buddy, came to his defense. Wow, great character witness.

Oh, and neither Ditka, nor Vermiel said teams have been videotaping other teams signals forever, they said teams had been attempting to steal and figure them out forever.

Cheating is cheating. No amount of equivocation will take the taint off the championships.

Nice spin. :rolleyes:

Ditka was commenting specifically on video tapping with George ALlen. Vermiel was asked specifically about the baseless claim Tomasse made right before the Superbowl. It was not about stealing signals, but the Patriots alleged taping of their walk through.

Jimmy and Bill are clearly friends, but friendship only goes so far. The maelstrom that spygate raised to include proposed forfeiture of games and/or titles. Why would Jimmy say he did it with the Boyz? KC 30 odd years ago. Sure. Risk losing his claim to fame and dynasty? Ah no.

Exactly.

Jealousy again rears it's ugly head.

Would this even be on this message board anymore if the Patriots were still looking for their first title? No.

Nice spin. :rolleyes:

Ditka was commenting specifically on video tapping with George ALlen. Vermiel was asked specifically about the baseless claim Tomasse made right before the Superbowl. It was not about stealing signals, but the Patriots alleged taping of their walk through.

Jimmy and Bill are clearly friends, but friendship only goes so far. The maelstrom that spygate raised to include proposed forfeiture of games and/or titles. Why would Jimmy say he did it with the Boyz? KC 30 odd years ago. Sure. Risk losing his claim to fame and dynasty? Ah no.

Umm, first of all, video cameras were not used in George Allen's day as the cheapest ones on the market cost about 50, 60 grand and the quality sucked so they used film back then. And Ditka's comments about George Allen were about the rumors of Allen sending spies to opposing team's practices, something Al Davis was frequently accused of.

And Vermiel never responded like a 12-year-old girl by saying "everybody's doing it." He denied any knowledge of the one incident at the SB.

But keep believing your bull****. I guess I would too if my team won three ****stained SBs.

Yeah, because Pioli is going to give BB his best player and take his new QB's best target away from him. You just aren't that bright are ya?

New regimes customarily clean house and start fresh when rebuilding a franchise. Being a Jets fans you oughta be very familiar with that concept:rl:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/03/gonzalez-still-wants-a-trade/

Gonzalez wants out. It will be years before KC can contend. He wants top go to a SB contender to finish his career. That eliminates NY,BUFF and MIA in the AFCE.

MLBs revenues are higher than they've ever been in the history of the game, they are setting annual attendance records, led by the Yankees who sell out every game they play no matter where it is.

Yeah, they've really ruined baseball. :rolleyes:

Clueless.

The YANKEES games sell out because opposing fans go to taunt and heckle them.

I'm really starting to believe you look like this:

retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Umm, first of all, video cameras were not used in George Allen's day as the cheapest ones on the market cost about 50, 60 grand and the quality sucked so they used film back then. And Ditka's comments about George Allen were about the rumors of Allen sending spies to opposing team's practices, something Al Davis was frequently accused of.

And Vermiel never responded like a 12-year-old girl by saying "everybody's doing it." He denied any knowledge of the one incident at the SB.

But keep believing your bull****. I guess I would too if my team won three ****stained SBs.

Vermiel comments:

"Personally, I don't think it had any effect on the game," Vermeil said. "That stuff's been going on forever and I don't think you gain from it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3230854

So you are saying all those grainy home films from the 70s you see everywhere were made on 50-60K cameras? Really?

Also, ESPN's Mike Ditka spoke of George Halas bugging locker rooms and George Allen videotaping practices. Pressed by his colleagues on whether Ditka has proof that the late Redskins/Rams coach actually videotaped practices, Ditka quipped, "George can't deny it. He's not here."

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=273719

Again, you are not only wrong, but impressively wrong.

these Pats fans crack me the ufck up-they act as if their team actually has won a SB in the second half of this decade-YOUR TEAM DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR now go on over to Pats Planet or somewhere like that and discuss how Shaun Springs=SB with your fellow Kool Ade drinkers

these Pats fans crack me the ufck up-they act as if their team actually has won a SB in the second half of this decade-YOUR TEAM DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR now go on over to Pats Planet or somewhere like that and discuss how Shaun Springs=SB with your fellow Kool Ade drinkers

BFD

How many other teams would have gone 11 - 5 last year and still been in contention after losing its HOF QB?

Archived