All these rules named after Pats

afosomf

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you be in contention when you didnt make the playoffs?

This post is beyond dumb.

these Pats fans crack me the ufck up-they act as if their team actually has won a SB in the second half of this decade-YOUR TEAM DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR now go on over to Pats Planet or somewhere like that and discuss how Shaun Springs=SB with your fellow Kool Ade drinkers

Gee, if the Patriots an 11 win team getting Tom Brady back is not a contender.

What are the Jets minus Favre and with Clemens as a QB?

:rl:

Yeah, keep hoping the Patriots reign is over.

Exactly.

Jealousy again rears it's ugly head.

The thought that one could possibly jealous that our team did not disgrace the game of football, disrespect their opponents and their fans, and eternally taint their potentially positive legacy is possibly the funniest thing I have read all week. I might be jealous of the rich storied history of teams like the Steelers, Cowboys and 49ers. But the Patriots are the team in all of sports that I wish my team were like the LEAST.

Thank you for the chuckle. The delusions of Patriot Nation are always quite amusing.

The thought that one could possibly jealous that our team did not disgrace the game of football, disrespect their opponents and their fans, and eternally taint their potentially positive legacy is possibly the funniest thing I have read all week. I might be jealous of the rich storied history of teams like the Steelers, Cowboys and 49ers. But the Patriots are the team in all of sports that I wish my team were like the LEAST.

Thank you for the chuckle. The delusions of Patriot Nation are always quite amusing.

thank you for the reality check there Guido...the thing is, they'll NEVER understand or admit that their team did anything wrong-EVAH

Quote:

Originally Posted by JiF viewpost.gif

How can you be in contention when you didnt make the playoffs?

dumb-and-dumber3.jpg

I cannot believe you actually agree with him. Wait a sec, yes I can.

to be "in contention" one has to first MAKE THE PLAYOFFS-which your team did NOT achieve

Yeah, the Patriots reign is over.

Why is anything other than your reaction stupid? If you don't qualify for the tournament, you can't win the championship, therefore, you are not in contention.

Oh, and I fixed the last part of your retarded post if you hadn't noticed.

Yankees organization never cheated, only players. Its a big differnce

So, the players hire and pay the trainers in MLB?

McNamara admitted to shooting up Clemens in the Yankee clubhouse.

This explains why Bball salaries are so high. They have to pay support staff.

Gee, if the Patriots an 11 win team getting Tom Brady back is not a contender.

What are the Jets minus Favre and with Clemens as a QB?

:rl:

Yeah, keep hoping the Patriots reign is over.

Are you kidding me?

Wow you guys are dense or in serious denial.

Its like Lotto, you gotta be in it, to win it. News flash, you guys werent in it.

I almost feel bad for you guys. This is obviously taking its toll on you guys.

NE was in the post season IF the JETS did not LOSE to Miami.

Moreover, it came down to game 16 after losing Brady in game 1.

Ahh. That patsies are settling for the hope of the playoffs these days. So sad.

And how much did your precious Brady help you in 07?

nfl_g_tbradysack01_580.jpg

Ahh. That patsies are settling for the hope of the playoffs these days. So sad.

And how much did your precious Brady help you in 07?

nfl_g_tbradysack01_580.jpg

2 minutes away from winning SB # 4. You remember what the SB is right?

Well, at least 1 NY team did what the Jets will never do. Beat NE in the post season there by eliminating them from the post season.

2 minutes away from winning SB # 4. You remember what the SB is right?

Well, at least 1 NY team did what the Jets will never do. Beat NE in the post season there by eliminating them from the post season.

Unfortunately, I dont know the feeling of winning a SB. Thank god for my brains and the Gators.

We are not all as fortunate as you. I wish my team could have had the idea of cheating to win SB's.

You didnt know that Patsies fans invented Football. The things that come out of their mouth Football related are equivalent to the words of the gospel.

Pretty much. I love how insiginficant football was overall in the New England region before 1994 and how many of them act like they practically invented the game at this point in time. This goes for the average fan that sits in Gilette Stadium to the hacks that have Tom Brady jersies on underneath their supposed objective suits (yes I'm looking at you Eric Casillias).

Let's also get a few other things straight:

-I know the popular retoric about why the Patriots* are so hated is because of how good they are. This is spread from not only the fans, but many of the players, coaches, and owners (this was something that was repeated at nauseam when explaining away why every single Pat* was booed at 2007 pro bowl). However, this is a cheap copout to say the least. Its glossing over the way this entire organization has acted for years (from the way Bellichick "misinterpreted the rules", to the way players such as Vince Wilfork and Rodney Harrison have tried to end careers of opposing players, to the constant running up of the score that took place during the 2007 season even after the game was entirely out of reach). This orgnaization as a whole has acted in such a way that they are above the game. Would Jet fans hate the Patriots if this was a choir boy organization? Absolutely. Would Eagle, Cowboy, and Redskin fans root for their hated rival in Super Bowl 42 if this had been the case? No way.

-The "everybody does it" response to spygate is lame. That defense does not hold up in any court of law (from a minor traffic accient to a capital crime), does not hold true for a parent when disciplining a child (if everybody jumped off a bridge comes to mind), and doesn't hold true in the court of public opinion either (well, at least for most of the country). Somehow I think if that defense was legit, Mark McGwire would be in the hall of fame. I won't go into personal relationships that these former coaches may have had with Bellichick, but I will go into the fact that all of these men need the NFL to succeed for them to maximize their livelihoods (they get paid to talk about the most popular game in the United States, if it weren't noticably tainted, they'd probably get paid a lot less).

-The outrage that the officials and owners feigned over Tom Brady's injury was noticably missing when lesser players (such as JP Losman) and less than glamorous teams (Cincinnati's Carson Palmer) suffered injuries that could be considered dirtier than this play. By doing this, the NFL is sending a message that they care about safety....but only if you are a household name.

-Arguing with PatriotReign37 is like arguing with a five year old. Spare yourselves from falling into that trap.

:word:

The thought that anyone would be jealous of the Patriots is just bizarre.

Pretty much. I love how insiginficant football was overall in the New England region before 1994 and how many of them act like they practically invented the game at this point in time. This goes for the average fan that sits in Gilette Stadium to the hacks that have Tom Brady jersies on underneath their supposed objective suits (yes I'm looking at you Eric Casillias).

Let's also get a few other things straight:

-I know the popular retoric about why the Patriots* are so hated is because of how good they are. This is spread from not only the fans, but many of the players, coaches, and owners (this was something that was repeated at nauseam when explaining away why every single Pat* was booed at 2007 pro bowl). However, this is a cheap copout to say the least. Its glossing over the way this entire organization has acted for years (from the way Bellichick "misinterpreted the rules", to the way players such as Vince Wilfork and Rodney Harrison have tried to end careers of opposing players, to the constant running up of the score that took place during the 2007 season even after the game was entirely out of reach). This orgnaization as a whole has acted in such a way that they are above the game. Would Jet fans hate the Patriots if this was a choir boy organization? Absolutely. Would Eagle, Cowboy, and Redskin fans root for their hated rival in Super Bowl 42 if this had been the case? No way.

-The "everybody does it" response to spygate is lame. That defense does not hold up in any court of law (from a minor traffic accient to a capital crime), does not hold true for a parent when disciplining a child (if everybody jumped off a bridge comes to mind), and doesn't hold true in the court of public opinion either (well, at least for most of the country). Somehow I think if that defense was legit, Mark McGwire would be in the hall of fame. I won't go into personal relationships that these former coaches may have had with Bellichick, but I will go into the fact that all of these men need the NFL to succeed for them to maximize their livelihoods (they get paid to talk about the most popular game in the United States, if it weren't noticably tainted, they'd probably get paid a lot less).

-The outrage that the officials and owners feigned over Tom Brady's injury was noticably missing when lesser players (such as JP Losman) and less than glamorous teams (Cincinnati's Carson Palmer) suffered injuries that could be considered dirtier than this play. By doing this, the NFL is sending a message that they care about safety....but only if you are a household name.

-Arguing with PatriotReign37 is like arguing with a five year old. Spare yourselves from falling into that trap.

That says it all right there. Palmer gets his knee destroyed, nothing. Losman gets his knee messed up (BTW big time cheap shot as well), nothing,

At this point you might as well put a dress on the QB. Can't hit them high, can't hit them low, can't hit them too hard.

Here is a newsflash for the NFL. Football is a violent contact sport. Players get hurt.

WTF are you Jets fans doing?

Wait a minunte what yu always do....look ridiculous.

So says the guy who is trying to act like a big man on a rival team's message board because he thinks he can get away with it because the team he roots for won a few recent championships. :Nuts:

Newsflash: you had nothing to do with the Pats success and their success does not make you smarter or more knowledgeable about football than anyone.

So says the guy who is trying to act like a big man on a rival team's message board because he thinks he can get away with it because the team he roots for won a few recent championships. :Nuts:

Newsflash: you had nothing to do with the Pats success and their success does not make you smarter or more knowledgeable about football than anyone.

and they (IMO anyway) add NOTHING good to the site 73...look at the front page-one thread started by a Pats troll and what is it? Vick (as a Jet) released from prison-do we REALLY "need" these idiots? If a Jets fan went over to a Pats board and acted like this they'd be gone before the day was done.

Once again, the arrogance & douchebaggery of the Pats fans rears its usual head...if you want to talk about how great the Pats are, well then you must not be very bright, since you're on the wrong damn board.

:hand:

Seriously. Do they actually expect us to agree with them?

Do they expect us to listen to them like they are E.F. friggin Hutton?

"Yes Mr. Patriot fan, please enlighten us with your vastly superior knowledge of the game of football. It was clearly your rooting for the Pats that led them out of the basement and into the halls of greatness that only few can dream of achieving. We wait with bated breath for the times that you choose to grace us with your presence and urinate wisdom on our oh so dry heads!"

What a bunch of sanctimonius ****suckers! :fighting0050:

Seriously. Do they actually expect us to agree with them?

Do they expect us to listen to them like they are E.F. friggin Hutton?

"Yes Mr. Patriot fan, please enlighten us with your vastly superior knowledge of the game of football. It was clearly your rooting for the Pats that led them out of the basement and into the halls of greatness that only few can dream of achieving. We wait with bated breath for the times that you choose to grace us with your presence and urinate wisdom on our oh so dry heads!"

What a bunch of sanctimonius ****suckers! :fighting0050:

Oh and here with go with typical Jets fan dribble.

"They act like they know everything....blah blah blah."

Um....what are the rest of the Jet Nation clever replies........"You've only been a fan since 2001".........."Why are you here?....waah waaah waaah"

You are just like the rest of the lemmings.....following in step.

Sad.

and they (IMO anyway) add NOTHING good to the site 73...look at the front page-one thread started by a Pats troll and what is it? Vick (as a Jet) released from prison-do we REALLY "need" these idiots? If a Jets fan went over to a Pats board and acted like this they'd be gone before the day was done.

Love me or hate me........they will remember me. You? Not so much.

Then you get butt hurt over a joke, but then again understanding jokes have never been a Jets' fan strong point even when it is blatantly obvious a joke.

Yet, you would prefer the all Jets circle jerks. :rolleyes:

Archived