All these rules named after Pats

afosomf

Oh and here with go with typical Jets fan dribble.

"They act like they know everything....blah blah blah."

Um....what are the rest of the Jet Nation clever replies........"You've only been a fan since 2001".........."Why are you here?....waah waaah waaah"

You are just like the rest of the lemmings.....following in step.

Sad.

Love me or hate me........they will remember me. You? Not so much.

Then you get butt hurt over a joke, but then again understanding jokes have never been a Jets' fan strong point even when it is blatantly obvious a joke.

Yet, you would prefer the all Jets circle jerks. :rolleyes:

Dude. Quit while you're behind.

Nobody, I repeat: NOBODY is going to agree with you here.

You're a jackass troll who deserves less respect than a dingleberry. Let it go.

Dude. Quit while you're behind.

Nobody, I repeat: NOBODY is going to agree with you here.

You're a jackass troll who deserves less respect than a dingleberry. Let it go.

Sure....keeping saying we are irrelevant. And you keeping flapping your lips...whine whine whine.

Moron, we're on a message board. We are all irrelevant.

Your biggest problem is that you think your opinion carries some weight. That is why I called you a sanctimonius ****sucker.

7-3; at least some of us care about what we're at least TRYING to do here; which is to start threads and post articles that hopefully add some intelligent talk about OUR team. Why aren't Pfkish and PR37 over @ some Pats site offering up the same? No, instead they sit here all day, every day complaining about OUR lack of football smarts and OUR homerism. This is a Jets football site called JetNation NOT PatsNation. If this were my site-they wouldn't be here. Tex got banned from this side of the board for doing exactly the same siht they pull every day here. Again, why are they allowed to be here? I wouldn't be sad to see them go-BECAUSE they add nothing good here.

So says the guy who is trying to act like a big man on a rival team's message board because he thinks he can get away with it because the team he roots for won a few recent championships. :Nuts:

Newsflash: you had nothing to do with the Pats success and their success does not make you smarter or more knowledgeable about football than anyone.

Once again, the arrogance & douchebaggery of the Pats fans rears its usual head...if you want to talk about how great the Pats are, well then you must not be very bright, since you're on the wrong damn board.

:hand:

Seriously. Do they actually expect us to agree with them?

Do they expect us to listen to them like they are E.F. friggin Hutton?

"Yes Mr. Patriot fan, please enlighten us with your vastly superior knowledge of the game of football. It was clearly your rooting for the Pats that led them out of the basement and into the halls of greatness that only few can dream of achieving. We wait with bated breath for the times that you choose to grace us with your presence and urinate wisdom on our oh so dry heads!"

What a bunch of sanctimonius ****suckers! :fighting0050:

Your biggest problem is that you think your opinion carries some weight. That is why I called you a sanctimonius ****sucker.

LMAO!!!

7-3; at least some of us care about what we're at least TRYING to do here; which is to start threads and post articles that hopefully add some intelligent talk about OUR team. Why aren't Pfkish and PR37 over @ some Pats site offering up the same? No, instead they sit here all day, every day complaining about OUR lack of football smarts and OUR homerism. This is a Jets football site called JetNation NOT PatsNation. If this were my site-they wouldn't be here. Tex got banned from this side of the board for doing exactly the same siht they pull every day here. Again, why are they allowed to be here? I wouldn't be sad to see them go-BECAUSE they add nothing good here.

Well said.

Some trolls do, most dont. I have never quite understood the mentality of a troll. I have actually tried it before, and it really wasnt fun. It felt creepy. Like I was masturbating to my sisters dolls.

What is it guys?

Why do you get a kick out of posting on a Jets message board and derailing good conversations by acting like arrogant know it all dweebs? Why do you care if a fan of the lowly Jets wants to be a homer about...say his favorite player or his favorite team?

I can understand talking about whats going on in the AFCE and talking a little trash here and there, but you jackasses act like you personally wrote the history books of the NFL.

I mean I realize that Patsies fans have done something in the life to deserve the privilege of jumping on the Patsies bandwagon, but why the butt sex as well?

LMAO!!!

Well said.

Some trolls do, most dont. I have never quite understood the mentality of a troll. I have actually tried it before, and it really wasnt fun. It felt creepy. Like I was masturbating to my sisters dolls.

What is it guys?

Why do you get a kick out of posting on a Jets message board and derailing good conversations by acting like arrogant know it all dweebs? Why do you care if a fan of the lowly Jets wants to be a homer about...say his favorite player or his favorite team?

I can understand talking about whats going on in the AFCE and talking a little trash here and there, but you jackasses act like you personally wrote the history books of the NFL.

I mean I realize that Patsies fans have done something in the life to deserve the privilege of jumping on the Patsies bandwagon, but why the butt sex as well?

Penis envy.

LOL!

This thread is kind of funny.

I think Pats fans jump in on a thread like this to argue in favor of their team. I suppose that is natural. I also suppose Pats fans being regular contributors to the a Jets messageboard could be construed as unnatural. I think, perhaps, the few of us here are contrarians at heart. I'm a member at Patsfans.com. The delusional homerism some display there is too much for me. The delusional homerism some display here just amuses me. Therein lies the difference, I guess. I like the light-hearted smack. Honest to Gawd, everytime I called McDaniels an idiot (did for two years) at Patsfans I would get blasted far worse than I ever have here. Truth. It was kind of fun - alone on my island. Like here, maybe. Infused with a pinch of arrogance, I guess. The residual effect of 8 incredible years. I'll try to temper it, but I make no promises. I guess I just don't like the conformity. The one-way thinking. BORING. A great debate, even better - a funny debate - well, that challenges me.

Plus, I have to be here to keep GG in line. That girl is crazy! :)

You finally said something relevant. :cheers:

Then why do you get your panties in a bunch when we comment on someone else's opinion? You said it we are all irrelevant. Yet you find a need to stamp your feet and make an irrelevant comment to us. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is there is an ignore list. It is free to use. You do not want to deal with Patriots fans because we seem to upset your delicate snow flake sensibilities. Use it.

You finally said something relevant. :cheers:

Then why do you get your panties in a bunch when we comment on someone else's opinion? You said it we are all irrelevant. Yet you find a need to stamp your feet and make an irrelevant comment to us. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is there is an ignore list. It is free to use. You do not want to deal with Patriots fans because we seem to upset your delicate snow flake sensibilities. Use it.

Because this is a JETS message board you dumb ****! Yet you act like you are superior to us lowly Jets fans and our opinions have less meaning than yours because of the relative success of the teams we root for. Can you not understand this? Is it the English language you have a problem with or reading comprehension?

This is a JETS message board. Why do you think its your place to come and act superior?

Jets

Jets

J

E

T

S

JETS

JETS

JETS!!!

I mean, how much plainer can I put it?

You're a like a guy who comes into my home uninvited, takes a crap on my living room floor and then calls me a prick for allowing him to do it.

I don't have a problem with Pats fans. I have a problem with YOU. Because you are, like I said twice before, a sanctimonius ****sucker.

You finally said something relevant.

Then why do you get your panties in a bunch when we comment on someone else's opinion? You said it we are all irrelevant. Yet you find a need to stamp your feet and make an irrelevant comment to us.

Still the master of the spin. :P

Well said.

Does brian know about this?

Why do you get a kick out of posting on a Jets message board and derailing good conversations by acting like arrogant know it all dweebs?

Know it alls because: Some of us said "Welker Seriously?" would be a force on the NEP. He is. Moss would tear it up with Brady throwing to him. He did. Cassel would be tagged and traded. True. BB didnt screw McDaniels.True.

Farve would be a bust. Gholston lazy and stupid. I said the Jets would lose 3 of the 4 West coast road games because they rarely play well in that time zone.

PFISKH made claims about other teams taping and supported every statement with fact after NYJ fans had the facts all screwed up.

Nobody is derailing good conversations. Did you mean good misinformed conversations?

Know it alls because: Some of us said "Welker Seriously?" would be a force on the NEP. He is. Moss would tear it up with Brady throwing to him. He did. Cassel would be tagged and traded. True. BB didnt screw McDaniels.True.

Farve would be a bust. Gholston lazy and stupid. I said the Jets would lose 3 of the 4 West coast road games because they rarely play well in that time zone.

PFISKH made claims about other teams taping and supported every statement with fact after NYJ fans had the facts all screwed up.

Nobody is derailing good conversations. Did you mean good misinformed conversations?

Christ, you're a moronic asshead!

Let me get this straight, you predicted nothing but positives for the Pats and nothing but negatives for the Jets and since you happened to be right (which is debateable because only a fool would call Favre a "bust" and only a moron would call a player a definitive "bust" after his rookie year) so that somehow makes you clairvoyant or an "expert?"

I do stand corrected on one thing, PFISKH is a sanctimonius ****sucker, YOU are delusional jackass.

you forget about the fact, that Ditka went on NFL radio and blasted Mumbles

calling him an embarassment to NFL

But enuff with this drivvel, it has been discussed at nauseum a while back

i have a party to plan, just need Cutler to wear the green and white to

set everything in motion...

You already knocked me for my brian instead of brain typo, and the first attempt was actually funny, this one...not so much.

And the rest of your post is just backing everything I and everyone else has said in this thread. You dumbasses think you guys know everything about Football because you predict good things to happend to a good team and bad things to happen to a bad team.

You my friend are a genius, but I guess we should all expect this because you are a Patsy homo that invented Football crica 2001.

You forgot to mention other predictions such as these:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49510&highlight=patriots%2C+giants%2C+patriotreign37

They were 2 minutes away from paydirt. It took an unbelievable scramble, throw and catch to seal NE's fate.

what a bummer. my memory of it is a little foggy. can you walk me thru that last 2 minutes again please? I remember the head coach leavin early or something as well. please include that in your depiction as well. thanks ;)

They were 2 minutes away from paydirt. It took an unbelievable scramble, throw and catch to seal NE's fate.

They lost!!!

****!!! Deal with it already.

You know how I can tell you're a bandwagon jumper? You can't deal with a loss. If you had been a Patsfan prior to 2001 you'd know how to deal with misery.

Eh, although I bet he's (PatReign)a true pats fan, he can't really understand the miserable part of being a fan unless you are surrounded by other miserable fans. Collective misery. I live in Boston. Trust me - collective misery...;) PatReign lives in the "heart of the heartland" - which I suspect is in the middle of no where....my guess is that there are more Husker fans than Patriots fans in the middle of no where. Therefore, not a heck of a lot of people to celebrate with - people who bled with the team; or people to wallow with - again, people who bled with the team.

Anyway, I like the way Jets fans get all amped up every year. I remember many saying that Favre was 'gonna save the day....especially after all the other FA aquisitions. It's like Groundhogs Day round here....Assmop can be the Bill Murray character.

Edited by Garb

Eh, although I bet he's (PatReign)a true pats fan, he can't really understand the miserable part of being a fan unless you are surrounded by other miserable fans. Collective misery. I live in Boston. Trust me - collective misery...;) PatReign lives in the "heart of the heartland" - which I suspect is in the middle of no where....my guess is that there are more Husker fans than Patriots fans in the middle of no where. Therefore, not a heck of a lot of people to celebrate with - people who bled with the team; or people to wallow with - again, people who bled with the team.

Anyway, I like the way Jets fans get all amped up every year. I remember many saying that Favre was 'gonna save the day....especially after all the other FA aquisitions. It's like Groundhogs Day round here....Assmop can be the Bill Murray character.

I stand by my prediction if we land Cutler

if i miss the boat on prediction......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J96eabopCAo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J96eabopCAo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I stand by my prediction if we land Cutler

if i miss the boat on prediction......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J96eabopCAo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J96eabopCAo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

On, the bright side Assmop, think about all the free time you will have to work on your golf game!

Eh, although I bet he's (PatReign)a true pats fan, he can't really understand the miserable part of being a fan unless you are surrounded by other miserable fans. Collective misery. I live in Boston. Trust me - collective misery...;)

Surrounded is right.

People are miserable in NE when Pro sports team win. Never-mind lose. I dont know how you live there.

I lost $3200 on the NE/NY SB. I was going to drive to Vegas from Phoenix to collect and drive back home to KS. I finally scored a SB ticket at the 50 yard line 3rd level for $1000 after trying to get in the game to no avail in Houston 03 and Jax 04.

Ive driven to 3 out of the 4 SB's, stayed 1 week and back to KS. I didnt go the Louisiana because I had a lucky seat at a sports bar and didnt want to jinx the Pats by not being in it. They won every time I was in that spot.

I know misery. Every time the Pats got good something bad would happen. 2 HC's quit. Ben Dreith.They make it to the 85 SB only to face the most powerful defense in NFL history. Lose 46 - 10. It didnt seem that close:rl:

William "Fridge" Perry has a fireworks stand in Topeka every 7/4. I've thought about driving out there to see him, but why? That would be like a Jets fans going to visit Tom Brady in the hospital.

PatReign lives in the "heart of the heartland" - which I suspect is in the middle of no where....my guess is that there are more Husker fans than Patriots fans in the middle of no where. Therefore, not a heck of a lot of people to celebrate with - people who bled with the team; or people to wallow with - again, people who bled with the team.

Merriam, KS. The MO/KS state line.

Chief fans galore and KU, K State and Missouri fans.

They lost!!!

****!!! Deal with it already.

You know how I can tell you're a bandwagon jumper? You can't deal with a loss. If you had been a Patsfan prior to 2001 you'd know how to deal with misery.

STFU Youre getting on my nerves.

I'm going to let the remainder of your little B rants slide rather than see the board blow up.

Surrounded is right.

People are miserable in NE when Pro sports team win. Never-mind lose. I dont know how you live there.

I lost $3200 on the NE/NY SB. I was going to drive to Vegas from Phoenix to collect and drive back home to KS. I finally scored a SB ticket at the 50 yard line 3rd level for $1000 after trying to get in the game to no avail in Houston 03 and Jax 04.

Ive driven to 3 out of the 4 SB's, stayed 1 week and back to KS. I didnt go the Louisiana because I had a lucky seat at a sports bar and didnt want to jinx the Pats by not being in it. They won every time I was in that spot.

I know misery. Every time the Pats got good something bad would happen. 2 HC's quit. Ben Dreith.They make it to the 85 SB only to face the most powerful defense in NFL history. Lose 46 - 10. It didnt seem that close:rl:

William "Fridge" Perry has a fireworks stand in Topeka every 7/4. I've thought about driving out there to see him, but why? That would be like a Jets fans going to visit Tom Brady in the hospital.

Merriam, KS. The MO/KS state line.

Chief fans galore and KU, K State and Missouri fans.

People in New England are generally happy - it's Bostonians that are the true Massh*loes...right, Assmop? ;)

Truth be told, I want Cutler in a Jets uniform. Used to not care. Now I would really like to see it happen. This could be too much fun, you know?

Edited by Garb