14) AVM

15) Jets Things

16) Shutout

17) Crusher

18) Slats

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pissed? That was a very cool game. I learned a lot. Just wished I stuck with my gut at the end.

Game was a ton of fun. I could've ridden out my scum cop role out for longer had I not gone after you, but that was out of respect, I wanted to take out "threats" right away.

I'm new to this, but I'd love to play if there are any spots available. I had a lot of fun watching the last game ... either way, I'll probably end up stalking this one if there's no room for me. :D

Plenty of room. You're in.

I'm sure you know, if you were following along, it does require some time committment though.

FYI, just in case, CTM.

If the roster is full and a dedicated newbie to the game wants in, I'm willing to give up my spot. It's great to get new people involved.

We've already got 3 newbs, and you haven't really played yet, so I think you should stay

I'm in. Although like I said in the other thread, if we run out of spots and people who haven't gotten a chance to play before want in, I'll gladly bow out.

You on the other hand have made it to end game 2 games running, I have no problem booting you :D

Can we knock off the killing yourself thing in this game?

I know I set a bad precedent.

The mod could just ban that, no? I know that I did it b/c I knew I was toast, and I hoped that it might re-focus the town in a better direction, knowing that I was sacrificing the info gained from knowing who sealed the deal on a townie.

We've already got 3 newbs, and you haven't really played yet, so I think you should stay

You on the other hand have made it to end game 2 games running, I have no problem booting you :D

Exactly, which is why I would want to give up my spot before any guys like SMC or EY. I've played two full games end to end, so no reason I can't take one off if need be.

Archived