Mafia Game 3 sign up

CTM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they broke up. From what I could tell Crusher and JiF were an item now.

It's very clear JiF likes them bigger :yes:

I don't know.. the last pics of Kleck compared to the ones from the year prior were pretty big with exponentially increasing upward movement. (think hockey stick) Somebody needs to do a beef chart on the two of them so we can compare..

beef_chart.jpg

I don't know.. the last pics of Kleck compared to the ones from the year prior were pretty big with exponentially increasing upward movement. (think hockey stick) Somebody needs to do a beef chart on the two of them so we can compare..

beef_chart.jpg

Do we really need a chart? We know only one part matters

nawlinssausage.jpg

Its not my fault, they flock toward me. I did nothing to Crusher for him to come on as strong as he did.

ih8u both.

**** off. Eat **** and die. Go **** yourselves. Rot in hell.

You must have some fat chick/person pheromone that comes off of you to cause this. You should find a way to bottle it up and sell it to guys who WANT fat chicks. You could be a MILLIONAIRE.

You must have some fat chick/person pheromone that comes off of you to cause this. You should find a way to bottle it up and sell it to guys who WANT fat chicks. You could be a MILLIONAIRE.

Great idea.

Any ideas for a name?

The fragrance of fat

Great idea.

Any ideas for a name?

The fragrance of fat

"Hog Fodder"

"When you aren't getting lucky what better then to break your slump by the loving arms of a big beautiful woman!! We all know BBW's are great with dome, but you might be feeling a little down due to your epic failure at getting regular sized chick. No worries!! 3 dabs of this on your neck and you'll have BBW's on you like grease on bacon!!"

This product is known to have an effect with fat men, use with caution.

"Hog Fodder"

"When you aren't getting lucky what better then to break your slump by the loving arms of a big beautiful woman!! We all know BBW's are great with dome, but you might be feeling a little down due to your epic failure at getting regular sized chick. No worries!! 3 dabs of this on your neck and you'll have BBW's on you like grease on bacon!!"

:rl:

"Hog Fodder"

Brilliant. You can be my marketing mastermind.

Your son is going to be Bar Mitzvah'd before this game starts.

If my son gets Bar Mitzvah'd then my wife is gone-a have some splainin' to do.

I'm not one of the chosen ones. Can we still be friends?

Archived