The draft is very unpredictable this year for us.

Jets Babe

The draft is very unpredictable this year for us. And I love it. Last year we knew that we were getting Gholston. 2 drafts ago we knew we were getting DBrick. But this year...it's really up in the air.

I'm really excited to see what Rex has in mind on draft day.

I never thought we would have so many questions going into the draft...I did not think we would have an RB issue with TJ..I also thought we would keep Coles for one more year...So now what....WR-RB-QB....???...I am ok with RB in the first...but I want Kenny Britt...we can still get a nice WR at two...but please not a QB...that will cost a load of $$$$$$$$$..and the player will still need to deveolpe...I see that setting us back...we have to see what we have in Clemens and Ratliff...but as both of you point out...that makes it fun...at least we do not have to worry about a team taking Pat White in the 1st !

It is unpredictable. But then again, pre Tanny, we did a lot unpredictable stupid ****!

After the season, I thought for sure CB was the pick. Then the Lito signing. I always viewed WR as a need, then we lost Coles. And that IMO other than QB is our biggest need. You could argue blocking TE, but I'm not buying it. We dont have a #1 receiver, IMO that is more important than a blocking TE. And I dont want to touch any of the QB, unless Stafford miraculously dropped to us.

But who, knows, I am still in the thought of going D and taking one of the best 3-4 DE's.

Archived