NE on Jason Taylors short list

PatriotReign37

You never answered my question about NE's salary cap.

How are they doing such a poor job in NE, but still have lots of space and were able to sign FA'a and extend current players?

You responded to something I never said jackass.

It had nothing to do with the topic at hand. And the Pats FA class has been underwhelming.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You responded to something I never said jackass.

It had nothing to do with the topic at hand. And the Pats FA class has been underwhelming.

If Tanny was manipulatin' your cap it wouldn't be an issue. :Nuts:

Yo, if NE had no starting QB or WR corps the cap wouldnt be an issue. Doh.

regarding the players Acquired

Whole lot of crap there. aside from Bodden......... Merde

Pleeeeaaase.

1. Baker is good blocker if anything. NE has sorely missed Dan Grahams blocking skills.

2. Fred Taylor is going to pay dividends in the cold snowy months.

3. Springs can play some Safety

4. Galloway replaces Gaffney. If he can get 500 yards and 5 TD's thats good enough.

5. Lewis had a big game vs the Giants. Is supposed to be fast and can be a return man.

Tony Gonzalez will be a draft day deal!

Pleeeeaaase.

1. Baker is good blocker if anything. NE has sorely missed Dan Grahams blocking skills.

2. Fred Taylor is going to pay dividends in the cold snowy months.

3. Springs can play some Safety

4. Galloway replaces Gaffney. If he can get 500 yards and 5 TD's thats good enough.

5. Lewis had a big game vs the Giants. Is supposed to be fast and can be a return man.

Tony Gonzalez will be a draft day deal!

Baker is an Average TE

Taylor is on final leg and he will pull a hammy in cold NE

Springs another old fart

Joey 38 yr ole washed up WR

Lewis suked in philly too

Gonzo may be in NE

Baker is an Average TE

Taylor is on final leg and he will pull a hammy in cold NE

Springs another old fart

Joey 38 yr ole washed up WR

Lewis suked in philly too

Gonzo may be in NE

Baker is average, but he can block. Something the Patriots lack. I could give a rats ass is he catches one pass, but if he keeps Tom f'ing Brady upright he will be worth the money.

They said the same thing about Dillon. Taylor is a low risk high reward signing. If he can motivate Maroney great. If he can carry the ball when Maroney misses his annual 4 games...great.

Springs is a nice signing because he can be no worse then anything they had last year. With Hobbs and Bodden in contract years, Springs can provide depth at corner and maybe provide something at safety. Not like the Patriots were strong there.

Joey has hands. Something Gaffney did not. Galloway does not drop the pass Gaffney did against the Colts.

Lewis did suck. I wonder if he is a Patriot if Joey was signed first?

If Gonzo was a Patriot, I would pass out in a puddle in anticipation of the Patriots' O with Brady and Gonzo.

Jason Taylor looked like someone who was finished last year. I guess when you'd rather dance with the stars then be in camp with your teammates it's probably a sign that you're ready to hang them up. I can only hope this is the trick up Belicheck's sleeve and not Julius Peppers.

They said the same thing about Dillon. Taylor is a low risk high reward signing. If he can motivate Maroney great. If he can carry the ball when Maroney misses his annual 4 games...great.

Taylor will be 33 next year, Dillon was 30 when he became a Patriot. Apples and Oranges.

Taylor will be 33 next year, Dillon was 30 when he became a Patriot. Apples and Oranges.

True.

Taylor averaged 5.4 and had 1202 yards just two years ago.

If the Jaguars were good last year and he went from 5.4 to 3.9, I would agree with your point. Even Jones-Drew YPC dropped and as we all know, the Jags sucked.

I am not saying he is gong to duplicate Dillon's 1600+ in his first year. Whether he motivates Maroney to realize his potential or is there if the shocking happens and Maroney misses a game, he will be worth it.

True.

Taylor averaged 5.4 and had 1202 yards just two years ago.

If the Jaguars were good last year and he went from 5.4 to 3.9, I would agree with your point. Even Jones-Drew YPC dropped and as we all know, the Jags sucked.

I am not saying he is gong to duplicate Dillon's 1600+ in his first year. Whether he motivates Maroney to realize his potential or is there if the shocking happens and Maroney misses a game, he will be worth it.

I dont' think Taylor will carry the brunt of the load like Dillon did but I do think Taylor is a great fit for your team as a platoon back in a more limited role. He can pick up tough yards still, just not all game long.

You're gonna nitpick my spelling now? Who's immature now? Way to go bud. You're looking real good here.

Calling me a Moron and Retard would go over much better with proper spelling. But, you already knew that being an objective/smart Jets fan.

But hey if winning an internet message board fight gets you off, high five man!

Nah, thats way more important to you then me.

Archived